LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Words

I bet all of us has been walking around in everyday life and just random words pop into your head. Well that happened to me the other days and the words was "Cheese Pancakes!" I have gone around saying it and thinking it ever since then. I was hoping to find different words that are random and fun so I am challenging everyone to come up with some. Who ever comes up with the craziest combo gets a piggie back ride from a gorilla named Fred :P

I bet all of us has been walking around in everyday life and just random words pop into your head. Well that happened to me the other days and the words was "Cheese Pancakes!" I have gone around saying it and thinking it ever since then. I was hoping to find different words that are random and fun so I am challenging everyone to come up with some. Who ever comes up with the craziest combo gets a piggie back ride from a gorilla named Fred :P

A few days ago I called someone a wafflemonkey. What a wafflemonkey is, I have no idea.

~ moogle

that is from family guy curiously cat killer

this oft catches people off guard, "hey! you droped your pocket."

Completely random and makes no sense!

smelted moof isn't cute.

whiz bread.

smelted moof.

remote show.

wire eater.

how about some random alliteration?

Large lizard licks lady's leg!

Dog desires dude's Duff Draft!

Emotional encounter: Elephant eats endangered eagles endlessly!

Biting beaver bests boring beating!

Lady learns lesson laughingly!

now for some rhyming randomness!

porous boris!

feet treat!

mort's warts!

tart fart!

geezer freezer!

fred's a ridin' fred's a ridin' oh fred's a ridin' fred fred's ridin' fred... or something like that

speaking if random i sometimes play a game with myself where i just say a string of random words that don't go together without thinking.

for example

wallpaper moon rock ice cream flower coat orange cat hair eye ball bed boat knife remote control photosynthesis nuclear reactor cartoon tree hydrocarbon shirt foam water,.........

finally a streamlined way to obtain nonsensical ramblings! thanks for the site. here are some good ones:

I can't fear lovely triffids without my short glove puppet.

It's said that Margaret Thatcher and Yogi Bear have been known to believe that the pyramids were built by each other.

Thou shalt not make gravy from buzzing magnets.

Don't you just hate it when you pay attention to nickels and your lesbian gets sesquipedalianist?