LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Contract Chapter 5

Chapter 5

The morning sun woke her up. She looked over and noticed Jake sleeping soundly beside her. She must have been tired last night because she didn’t even hear him come to bed. She slid her hand down towards her diaper and felt the outside of it. She was tired; she even wet in the middle of the night and didn’t even remember doing it.

She pushed the covers off her and quietly climbed out of bed. She looked at the clock, which read, 9:00 A.M. She was glad she was able to sleep in today, but was wishing he was up too because she wanted a diaper change.

She walked to the door and slowly opened it. She turned to look at her daddy, who was still asleep, then continued to walk out of the room. She pulled the door shut then headed downstairs.

She walked over to her diaper bag and rummaged through it looking for a t shirt. When she found one, she took it out and put it on. She then headed to the living room. She turned on the television and found the cartoon network. She settled herself down on the couch, covering herself up with a blanket, and began to watch cartoons.

“Good morning, baby,” he said walking into the living room.

“Good morning, daddy,” she said sitting up on the couch.

He walked over to her and leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He then slipped two fingers inside her diaper to check to see if it was wet.

“Daddy has a diaper to change,” he said pulling out his fingers. “Go get daddy the diaper bag,” he said.

She threw off the covers and walked over to the diaper bag without protest. She retrieved it from the floor and carried it back to him.

He took the diaper bag from her and pulled out a new diaper, lotion, wipes, and baby powder. He placed the bag and items on the floor. He knelt down on the floor.

“Daddy needs to change you, baby,” he said reaching for her hand.

She put her hand in his and he directed her towards the floor. She lay down on her back, straddling her legs on either side of his legs. He pulled up her shirt and blew raspberries on her belly. She giggled, giving her daddy a big smile behind her paci.

He slowly pulled the tapes off the wet diaper then pulled it down between her legs. She was soaked.

“My my,” he said opening the wipes. “Baby went pee pee a lot,” he said gently wiping her “kitty” and bottom.

He laid the wipes in her wet diaper, rolled the front of the diaper then lifted up her bottom, pulled out the diaper, and rolled it up even more. He taped it shut and set it beside him.

He took the fresh, dry diaper and opened it up. He pulled up her legs and slid the diaper under her bottom. He adjusted the diaper underneath her and pulled the diaper up between her legs, making sure it fit right. He pulled the diaper back down between her legs and grabbed the bottle of lotion. He opened the bottle and squirted it on her “kitty.” He slowly and gently massaged the lotion into her “kitty,” making sure he got her bottom as well. She squirmed and tingled at the touch of her daddy’s hands massaging the lotion into her “kitty.” When he realized she was enjoying it too much, he stopped.

“Baby likes that too much,” he said picking up the powder. He sprinkled powder on to her “Kitty.” He set the powder down on the floor then pulled the diaper up between her legs. He smoothed the front of her diaper down; making sure it was snug around her “kitty” and her legs. He taped the diaper from the bottom up, readjusting the tapes to make sure it fit snug. He pulled her up to a sitting position and kissed her on the forehead. He stood up and pulled her up as well.

He picked up the wet diaper and said, “Put the things away in your diaper bag, you can watch television while I cook breakfast.”

“Eggies?” she asked.

“Yes, I’ll make some eggs,” he said walking out of the living room.

She quickly put the things back in her diaper bag then jumped back up on the couch. She continued to watch cartoons while her daddy was in the kitchen busy making breakfast.

She could smell the sausage cooking and the waffles. She was hoping that they had strawberries and whip cream. She loved that. She loved how her daddy would use the strawberries as eyes and a nose, and uses the whip cream for the smiley face and hair. The smell was making her hungry so she decided to go see if breakfast was ready.

She waddled into the kitchen and noticed the high chair sitting in the middle of the room. Oh well, she thought, she didn’t mind it so much.

“Hi, baby,” he said as he turned around and noticed her walking into the kitchen. “I’m glad you are here, I was just about to come and get you.” He pulled the tray off her high chair and took her hand and helped her inside. She sat down in the high chair and her daddy replaced the tray.

He pulled out her paci and set it on the table then he took out her “I love my daddy” bib and tied it around her neck.

“It’s almost ready,” he said handing her a coloring book and crayons. “You can color daddy a nice picture while you wait.”

She opened up her coloring book and her box of crayons. She found a picture of a horse and began to color it brown. She tried to stay in the lines as much as possible, but she knew that her daddy liked it better when she didn’t. It just showed her baby side even more when she scribbled.

She had just finished her picture when her daddy returned with her plate of food. He placed the plate on the table and cleared off her high chair tray. He placed the coloring book and crayons on the table then placed her divider plate on to her tray.

“Eat up, baby,” he said giving a kiss on the forehead.

She looked at her plate to make sure she had her eggies. She smiled when she saw her strawberry and whip cream happy face waffle looking up at her.

“Eat your eggs first, baby” he said, “I need to cut up your waffle and sausage yet.”

He walked over to the refrigerator and took out the jug of apple juice. He pulled a fresh bottle from the dishwasher and filled it to the top with apple juice. He tightened the lid so none of the juice would spill out. He placed the bottle on her tray. She picked it up immediately and sucked it half empty.

He returned with a knife and a fork to cut up her waffle and sausage. “Baby, was thirsty,” he said looking at the half empty bottle. “I’ll get you more juice after you eat some.”

He cut the waffle up into little squares and then cut up the sausage into little bites. He did not give her a fork or a spoon to use because he loved watching her eat with her fingers, plus, it gave him an excuse to feed her as well.

He left her eating her breakfast in her high chair while he fixed himself a plate of food. He brought it back to the table and sat down. He reached over to the high chair and pulled her closer to him.

“Is it good?” he asked. “You haven’t said one word.”

“It’s good. Mes jus hungwy.” She said in her cute baby girl voice.

“Oh,” he said with a smile, “I hear my baby girl and not my Beth,” he said commenting on her cute baby talk. She smiled then took another bite of waffle.

She began to slow down, which meant she was getting full. He wasn’t happy with how much she was eating though. He picked up his fork and stabbed a piece of her waffle. He placed the fork at her mouth.

She kept her mouth shut and turned her head. “No wanna it,” she said.

“You need to eat more, baby. Daddy will feed you if you’re tired of feeding yourself.”

“No,” she said, “no wanna it,” she repeated again.

“Open your mouth,” he commanded. She didn’t turn her head back around, nor did she open her mouth. “Now!” he added.

She turned her head towards him and opened her mouth. She took the bite of waffle and chewed it.

“Good girl,” he said stabbing a piece of sausage. “I see you ate all your eggs.” He placed the fork in front of her. She took the bite of sausage off the fork. He took her bib and wiped her mouth.

He took another stab at a piece of waffle and again offered it to her.

“Noooooooooo,” she said pushing the fork away.

“Yesssssssssssssss,” he said pushing the fork towards her.

“But me no wanna it,” she said pushing the fork away again.

He took both her hands and held them down onto the tray. He again offered her a bite of the waffle. She opened her mouth and took the bite of waffle.

“Only a few more bites,” he promised her.

“One,” she said.

“Two,” he corrected her.

“One,” she corrected him.

“Keep it up and it will be three,” he warned.

“Fine,” she agreed, “Two.”

He fed her two more bites of waffles without a fight from her. He cleared the high chair tray and the table, just putting the plates in the sink. He figured he would deal with that while she was watching television. He returned to her with a wet washcloth. He washed her hands, fingers, then her face.

“I didn’t tell you last night,” he started, “because I didn’t want you more upset, but,” he stopped for a minute. “I invited Faith to come today to see the house. I won’t have time to show her around tomorrow before work.”

Beth glared at her daddy like she never had before. He knew she was not happy. He knew she wasn’t baby happy and even more so, Beth happy.

“You will have to get over it,” he said. “I’m not changing my mind about this.”

“I hate you,” she said, crossing her arms and pouting.

“You’ll get over it,” he said taking the tray off the high chair. “She will be here in about two hours.” She continued to glare at him with her arms crossed. “She won’t be here long, I promise,” he continued. “It’s just to show her around the house, show her your things.”

“Fine,” she said uncrossing her arms. He helped her out of the high chair then handed her the coloring books and crayons.

“Just go watch cartoons and color, okay?”

She grabbed the coloring books and crayons and stomped off to the living room without saying a word.

“Do you need a spanking already this morning?” he yelled from the kitchen.

“NO!” she screamed back and turned the television up louder than it needed to be.

He laughed out loud. He knew she was mad, when the volume on the television goes up, she’s angry. He left her watching television while he cleaned up the kitchen so it wasn’t so bad looking when Faith arrived.

When he finished cleaning the kitchen he headed to the living room to see what his baby girl was up to. When he entered the living room she was lying on the floor, with her feet on the couch, and watching television upside down.

“You’ll get a headache lying like that,” he said walking over to the television. He turned down the volume. “Finished being mad?” he asked sitting on the couch looking at her.

“No,” she said keeping her eyes on the television. “an mes no get a headache,” she protested.

“Fine,” he said, throwing her words back into her face. “Don’t come crying to daddy when you do.”

“Mes won’t,” she said looking up at him.

“Daddy needs to get you cleaned up,” he said.

“No yet, daddy,” she said heavily engaged into her cartoon.

He looked at his watch. “Okay, when this show is over. You have about ten minutes.” He leaned back on the couch and watched it with her.

When the credits on her show started, he stood up, pushed her legs off the couch, walked to the television and turned it off. He turned around and looked at her.

“Let’s go,” he said. “Time to get you changed.”

She forced herself up off the floor and slowly walked to the steps. He pushed her on the back encouraging her to move a little faster. She stomped up the stairs, making each stomp louder than the previous one. She was not in a very good mood.

“I see the baby has attitude already this morning,” he said pushing her into the bedroom.

“Mes do not!” she said lying down on the bed.

He pulled the tapes off her diaper and pulled it down between her legs, he laid it nicely on the bed to use on her again since he just put her in it. It was still dry. He sat her up, and pulled off her t-shirt.

“You need a bath,” he said taking her hand and leading her into the bathroom.

He turned on the water and added some bubble bath. She sat on the side of the tub running her fingers through the water as the tub filled up. She then turned around, sticking her feet into the bathtub and letting them sit under the running water.

When it water was up high enough, according to daddy, but never high enough for the baby, he turned the faucet off. He swished the water around to make sure it wasn’t too hot.

He reached for her hand and pulled her a little. “Get in,” he said.

She stood up inside the tub, rearranged herself and sat down in the tub. She began to pick up the bubbles with her hands and blow them all over the place. He reached for her baby shampoo, soap, and her princess wash cloth. He squirted soap on the wash cloth and lathered it up. She continued to play with the bubbles as he started to wash her back.

He continued washing her body, her shoulders, neck, chest, belly, breasts, arms, hands, fingers, under her arms, which always made her giggle. He rinsed her top half of her body off with the water.

“Stand up, baby,” he said. She stood up like she was asked. He began to wash her legs, down to her toes, then back up the other side. He washed her bottom and then her “kitty.” He finished by rinsing her off with the bubbly water.

“Sit down,” he demanded. She sat down like she was told. He grabbed the cup that sat on the side of the tub and filled it with water. He poured a cup of water on to her head, and then a few more, making sure her hair was wet enough for the shampoo. He squirted some shampoo on to her wet hair and lathered it up. He was gently because he did not want to her hurt, but was rough enough to make her hair clean. When he was finished lathering the shampoo into her hair, he rinsed it with a few cups of water.

He set the cup down on the side of the tub, pulled the plug in the tub, then reached for her duck towel. He wiped her face with the towel. She looked at him and smiled. He kissed her on the forehead and reached for her hands. He helped pull her out of the water. He began to dry off her hair, then worked his way down to her toes, always saving, her bottom and “kitty” for last.

When she was all dried off he helped her out of the tub and lead her back to the bedroom. She laid back down on the bed. He slipped the diaper under her bottom, pulled it between her legs and taped it up from the bottom to the top. He pulled her up to a sitting position.

“Do you want to pick out your clothes today?” he asked.

“Can I?”

“With my approval of course,” he said.

She walked over to her closet and pulled out her favorite pair of sweatpants.

“Try again,” he said sitting on the bed.

She fumbled around and found a pair of jeans she loved to wear in the summer. She pulled them out of her closet and showed them to him.

“Try again,” he said smiling.

She knew what he wanted her to wear, that silly short jean skirt, but she didn’t want to wear it. She rummaged through her clothes again trying to find something that he would approve of, but she knew he wouldn’t unless its that jean skirt.

She pulled out a different pair of pants that were comfortable, but didn’t hide her diaper well.

“How about you find what I want you to wear,” he said.

She finally found the short jean skirt that she knew would be approved from the beginning. She just didn’t like giving in to daddy so quickly. She pulled it out of her closet and showed it to him.

“Finally,” he said standing up. HE walked over to her and helped her into the skirt. “You can pick out the shirt.”

She found her light blue shirt that had a picture of baby ducks on them. She knew he would approve of that shirt because it was babyish enough. She pulled the shirt out of the closet and handed it to him. He slipped the shirt over her head, then helped her with the arms into the arm holes of the shirt. He pulled it down over her.

“Cute as ever,” he said to her. “Faith will be here soon, but I think since you have such attitude this morning and that you are a grouchy baby already, that you need to go down for your nap now.”

She looked at him shocked. She was in no way ready for a nap now, plus she knew, if she was taking a nap now, without him, it wouldn’t be in their bed.

He went to the bathroom and grabbed her brush and her pony tail holders. He grabbed her by the hand and lead her down the hallway. He pulled the key from his pocket and unlocked the door. He opened the door which lead to her nursery. Inside the room was a changing table, a rocking chair, a crib, stuffed animals, tons of diapers, and princess posters decorating the pink walls. There also was a small table and chairs where she would sit at times to color or play with her blocks.

He walked over to the rocking chair and sat down. She sat down on the floor in front of him so he could brush her hair. He carefully brushed her hair. It didn’t matter what kind of shampoo he used on her, her hair always got tangled. He managed to get the tangles out without much pouting from her. He carefully parted her hair down the middle of her head, moving hair to one side of her head and brushing the other side into his hand. He wrapped a pony tail holder around her hair and then pulled her hair to make the holder tight. He moved to the other side of her head, repeating the same steps. He brushed her bangs down so they came over her forehead.

“Okay, baby,” he said. She stood up and readjusted her skirt and shirt. He stood up and walked over to her crib and lowered the side. She reluctantly walked over to him and crawled inside her crib. She crawled up into a ball inside the crib. He covered her with her blanket and then brushed her bangs with his hand.

“I’ll go get your polar bear if you want it,” he offered her some comfort.

“Yes, pease,” she said.

He walked over to the dresser where her nap time paci was lying. He took it off the dresser and walked back over to her crib with it. He placed it on her lips, she opened her mouth and he stuck it inside.

“I will be back,” he said leaving her alone in the bedroom.

A few seconds later he returned with her new polar bear stuffed animal Faith had bought her at the zoo just the day before. It seemed like days ago. He handed her the polar bear and she hugged it close to her.

“Close your eyes and go to sleep,” he said. He turned on the baby monitor, and then turned on her radio to lullabies to make her relax and fall asleep. “Ni ni, baby,” he said.

She closed her eyes and snuggled down under her blanket, tightly holding on to her polar bear. He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. He went back downstairs to turn on the baby monitor in the kitchen and to tidy the place up a little before Faith arrived.

When he was satisfied at the way the place looked, he sat down on the couch to relax a little. He didn’t hear any calls for him, so he figured she was asleep. He was beginning to wish he could take a nap with her.

The doorbell rang and he quickly jumped off the couch to answer the door. He opened the door and Faith was standing there. He smiled at her and she smiled at him.

“Come in Faith,” he said. “It is good to see you again.”

Faith walked into the house. “Thank you,” she said. “It’s good to see you also.” She walked stood in the foyer, glancing around the house. HE closed the door behind her.

“Where is the baby?” she asked.

“Down for a nap,” he said. “She was grouchy this morning and I figured this would give us some time to talk without interruptions.”

“Good idea,” she said.

“Let’s go sit in the living room, it’s more comfortable.” He led the way to the living room and took a seat on the couch. She followed his example.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” he asked.

“No, thank you,” she said, “maybe in a little while.”

“Just let me know when you would like something,” he said staring at her. His heart began to race a little with anticipation of his baby girl having a babysitter take care of her. It is something he has been wanting for a long time, but never seemed to find the right person.

“Was there anything specific you wanted to talk about?” she asked breaking into his thoughts.

“Not really,” he said. “I just wanted to show you around the house a little and I guess if you had any questions about the contract. I know we really didn’t get to speak about it last night.”

“I reread the contract when I got home. I think it is reasonable, but I did have one question.”

“Yes,” he said, trying to go over the contract in his head to think of what it was she was going to ask.

“Everything you have listed in the contract, bathing, feedings, diaper changes, dressing, spankings, time outs,” she said.

“Yes,” he said to let her know he was listening and was in agreement with what she was listing.

“Is Beth okay with this?” she asked somewhat concerned.

“If you mean, have I spoken to Beth about the contract before giving it to you to sign? Then I would have to say no, I haven’t. Will she be okay with those things? Most likely not, but she doesn’t have a choice in the matter.”

“I understand your daddy baby relationship, however; I also know that it’s an adult relationship as well. I would think you would consult your wife about these things before pursuing it, especially behind her back.”

He listened to Faith’s concern, but apparently she did not quit get it. He knew he needed to explain it to her, but felt that she still wouldn’t understand.

“I understand what you are saying, and when Beth is in adult mode, we definitely discuss things together, but she also knows that my decision is the final answer. She is also aware that I do it because I know what is best for her. When Beth is in baby mode, which she will be all summer, she also knows that I am in control and I do things which are in her best interest. Unfortunately for her Beth, during baby mode, she has no say in very much as she would if she was in adult mode. I do understand your concern, but I would never do anything to hurt my wife and baby in any way, whether that is physical, emotional, or mental. You have to understand something Faith, as much as she might fight me or you, she deeply loves being little. When she fights about it, it’s the baby side fighting it, not the Beth side.”

Faith nodded as he was explaining it to her. She knew what he was stating because she remembered how her relationship was with her husband. However; when her husband was in adult mode, he made the decisions, but when he was in baby mode, she made all the decisions.

“I do understand what you are saying,” Faith said. “I was just concerned that there would be a problem.”

“I’m sure there will be, but Beth also knows, that she’s in baby mode all summer. She also knows that I am the daddy, and what I say goes. She also knows that if I have left you in charge, then she needs to listen to you, otherwise face the consequences when I get home from work.”

“Thank you for explaining it to me, I am beginning to understand it more. What about, well, what if she wanted something that isn’t in the contract?”

He thought for a minute. “I don’t think there is anything that she would want that is not in the contract. I mean, it doesn’t state in there you need to take her shopping, but if she wants to, by all means. The part where it says activities means, doing things with her, taking her places. I didn’t think it was necessary to list all the activities you could do with her.”

“No, that is not what I was speaking of,” she corrected him, “I meant, well.” She was embarrassed a little.

“If you mean, anything sexual, then no. This won’t be a sexual thing for Beth.”

“Thank you,” she said with a sigh of relief. “That is what I was referring to.”

“Not a problem. Anything else?”

“No, I believe that was my major concern.”

“Would you like to see the house?”

“Absolutely,” she said. “Can we peek in on the baby?”

“Of course,” he said.

They both stood up and walked out of the living room. They stopped in the foyer.

“As you can see this is the foyer. The living room, which we were just in, is really considered the family room. Beth is allowed in there to watch television, color, or play. This over here,” he said walking to a room with the door closed, “Is the living room.” He opened the door and she peeked inside.

“We use this to entertain guests. Beth is not allowed in here.” He closed the door and lead her down the hallway and stopped at the room to the left. “This is the dining room. We usually just use it when we have company. It’s not totally off limits to Beth, but prefer her not t be in here.”

The kept walking down the hall and into the kitchen. “As you can see this is the kitchen. We pretty much do all of our meals in here. You can see she has a high chair. I don’t make her use it all the time, but I think with you, you probably better off keeping her in it for meals.”

“I can understand why,” she said with a smile.

He walked over to the cabinet and opened the door. “This is where I keep her plates and bottles. She doesn’t like her food touching so I tend to use the divider plates. She has silverware she is allowed to use, but she tends to use her fingers. Which of course, I encourage her to do,” he said with a smile. He closed the cabinet door and walked over to the drawer by the sink. He opened it. “Here are her bibs and wash rags for clean up.”

“Do you put them somewhere when you are finished?”

“Yes,” he said pointing to the laundry basket in the corner by the back door. “Just put them in there. I usually do a load of laundry once a day.”

“I don’t mind doing laundry for you.”

“It would be nice, but not necessary.”

“What is she allowed to drink?”

“I usually have juice or milk for her to drink. If she is very good she is allowed to have some root beer, but it has to be in her bottle.”

“I think we can handle that.”

They walked through the door on the other side of the kitchen. It lead to the dining room. They walked out into the hallway from the dining room. He walked to the other side of the hall and opened the door that was closed.

“This is my den which is totally off limits to Beth.”

She peeked and looked around. She noticed he was into antiques. “Quit a collection,” she said. “I can understand why you wouldn’t want Beth in here.”

He closed the door behind them and lead Faith to the upstairs. They quietly walked up the steps and headed to the first door on the right.

“This is the guest bathroom. There is a half bath downstairs by the den.” He walked to the next door. “This is the laundry room.” He went down the hallway which led to their bedroom. “This is our bedroom.”

She peeked inside and looked around. “Where is Beth?” she asked.

He smiled. “She is in her crib in her nursery.”

“You have a nursery for her?” Faith said surprised, but intrigued.

“Yes we do.” He said. “Beth can come into the bedroom anytime. There are some baby things in stock in here, plus she gets her bath in the master bathroom.”

“Can we go see the nursery?”

“Of course.”

He led the way down the hallway, opposite form where their bedroom was. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. Beth was still sleeping. He opened the door wider so Faith could take a look inside as well. She noticed Beth lying in her crib. Beth was sleeping on her knees, her diapered butt in the air. She was sucking on her paci and was cuddling her polar bear. The covers managed to fall off her and were lying beside her.

Jack quietly walked in the nursery and over to the crib. He picked up the blanket and covered Beth back up. He lightly brushed her hair and smiled. He walked back over to Faith in the doorway.

“She looks so cute sleeping,” he whispered.

“Yes she does,” Faith said.

He closed the door again and walked back into the hallway with Faith.

“She can play in there anytime she wants. There are plenty of toys in there to keep her busy. There is also a changing table in there, so the room is stocked up on baby items. She can take her nap in the crib when you are here. She is only allowed to sleep in the big girl’s bed at night time, when I’m in there with her.”

“The nursery is decorated very cute,” Faith said walking back down the steps.

“Yes it is. Beth was allowed to pick everything out. After all,” he continued, “it is her nursery.”

“Is there anything else you would like to show me?” she asked stopping in the foyer.

“I don’t believe so,” he said. “The backyard is very secluded, so you can be out there as much as you like. It’s nice; you won’t have to worry about nosey neighbors.”

“Are there things for Beth to do outside?”

“Yes, there is a sandbox and a few toys. She enjoys watching the different bugs and catching butterflies.”

“It sounds like we will have a fun time together.” Faith said, excited about tomorrow.

“I hope you do,” he said. “I think Monday will be rough until Beth gets to know you, then I think she will be more accepting of this.”

“I hope so,” Faith said. “Well, if there is nothing else, I think I will go. I have some errands I need to do.”

“Nothing more than I can think of. I’m glad you are doing this. Thank you for stopping by.”

“It was my pleasure. I appreciate you allowing me to do this.”

He opened the door for her and walked her to her car. He opened the door for her and she climbed inside.

“I will see you tomorrow then,” he said. “Around 7 would be good.”

“I will be here. Bye.” She said.

“Good bye,” he said closing the door for her.

He watched as she left the driveway. When he could not see her anymore he went inside. When he went inside he could hear his baby calling.

“Daddy,” she said over the monitor.

He smiled as he walked up the steps.

“Daddy,” he could hear her from the nursery. “Mes up, daddy.”

He opened the door to the nursery and walked in. Beth was sitting up in her crib with her paci in her mouth. Her hair was all messed up and she had sheet creases on the side of her face. She looked cute, he thought as he lowered the side of the crib.

“You must have slept hard, baby,” he said running his hand over the sheet crease in her face. “Did you sleep good?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said. “Where’s Faith?” she asked.

“Faith has already gone home, baby.” He said pulling the paci out of her mouth. He lightly kissed her on the lips then placed the paci back into her mouth. “Your hair is all messed up,” he said. He reached over to her dresser and picked up the brush. He pulled out the pony tail holders from her hair and brushed it again. He then put in new pony tails.

“There,” he said, “much better.”

He took her hand and helped her out of her crib. He left put the side up. He led her over to the changing table and helped her up. He pulled up her skirt and checked her diaper.

“Wet baby,” he said, untaping her diaper. He pulled the diaper down between her legs and then removed it. He threw the wet diaper into her diaper pail that sat beside the changing table.

He took the wipes from the shelf and opened them. He gently and tenderly wiped her “kitty” and her bottom. He made sure he got all the pee off her. He didn’t want her to smell like a pee baby girl. He threw the wipes away and retrieved a fresh dry diaper. He opened the diaper and slid it under her bottom. He took the lotion from the shelf and squirted some on her “kitty.” He rubbed it in, making sure he got her bottom and her “kitty” real well. She squirmed from the touch of his hands all over her “kitty.” He stopped when he realized she was enjoying it too much and put the lotion back. He leaned down and kissed her belly. Next, he took the powder and sprinkled it all over her “kitty.” When he was finished he put the powder back and pulled the diaper up between her legs. Again, making sure the diaper was secure and tight against her “kitty” and legs. He taped the diaper around her, bottom to the top. When he finished diapering her, he pulled the skirt down over her diaper and helped her down.

“Good girl,” he said kissing her on the forehead. “Do you want to go outside and play?” he asked.

“Yes pease,” she said. He took her by the hand and led her down the stairs, through the kitchen, out the back door.

The sun was shining and the birds were singing. She took off to the sandbox.

“How did I know?” he said walking behind her. “Here,” he said, “I already gave you one bath today,” he said. “Let’s get you out of those clothes.”

She put her arms up in the air and he pulled the t-shirt off her. He threw it over his shoulder and helped her out of her skirt. He took the skirt and shirt with him over to the patio furniture. She played in the sandbox in just her diaper and of course, sucking on her paci. The longer he treated her like a baby, the more baby like she felt.

He sat quietly, looking through a magazine, at the patio table. He would stop and watch her play in the sandbox, building sandcastles and playing with her matchbox cars. She looked so adorable in her pigtails, diaper, and paci. It was times like this he loved the fact that their yard was secluded. HE loved being able to have her in just a diaper outside like a real baby would be.

She played in the sandbox nearly an hour when he called her to get out. She reluctantly got out of the sandbox, but not before a little temper tantrum. A hard spank on the leg corrected her of that. He brushed off the sand with his hand as much as he could; the rest of it came off with the hose.

He took her clothes and her back into the house. He threw her clothes into the laundry basket in the kitchen then he set her in her highchair and gave her some dry cereal while he began dinner. He enjoyed having in her in just her diaper. It made her even look more helpless and a baby. She didn’t mind so much as usual because she was hot, but normally she felt more comfortable with at least a t-shirt on.

“Faith is excited about tomorrow,” he said retrieving a bottle from the cabinet. “I hope you are too,” he said looking at her.

“Maybe,” she said shoving cereal into her mouth. “I hope she’s nice,” she added.

“I know she will be,” he said. “I don’t think you have anything to worry about. She will take care of you like daddy does. Just maybe not the way daddy does it.”

Beth didn’t say anything else, she was too busy eating her cereal and thinking about what it would be like tomorrow with Faith and no daddy. Her thoughts ran back to what she had fallen asleep to the night before. She wasn’t sure what to expect from Faith, nor was she sure how she would react to Faith.

He opened the refrigerator and took out the juice. He filled the bottle with juice. He put the nipple on it and handed it to Beth.

“Mes wanna chocy milk,” she pleaded.

“No,” he said kissing her on top of the head, “it will ruin your dinner.”

She crossed her arms and pouted. He ignored her. He knew she eventually would drink the juice so he just wanted to save himself from arguing with her. When she realized he was ignoring her and not going to argue with her, nor was she going to get her way, she decided to drink her juice anyways. After all, playing in the sandbox made her thirsty.

He placed a bib around her neck and tied it on. It was her favorite bib, the one with polar bears on it. He gave her another handful of dry cereal and kissed her on top of her head.

“Does Baby want pizza for dinner?” he asked.

“Yes, zaaaaa,” she replied.

He pulled out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed the local pizza restaurant down the street. He ordered a large pepperoni and an order of cheese sticks. He knew how much Beth loved the cheese sticks.

He put his cell phone back into his pocket. “It will be here in half an hour,” he said. He pulled out her coloring book and crayons and placed them on her high chair tray. “You might as well color, baby,” he said.

He sat down at the table and watched her color. He even helped her color a little in her book. She would, of course, hand him the color she wanted him to use. He was not allowed to pick out his own colors, after all, it was her coloring book.

The doorbell rang and Jack got up to answer it. He left Beth sitting in her high chair. She stayed in the high chair, coloring, while her daddy went to answer the door. A few minutes later he returned to the kitchen with the pizza and cheese sticks.

She quickly put her crayons away and closed up her coloring book. She threw the items on the table and pushed the rest of the cereal on to the floor.

“That wasn’t nice,” he said setting the pizza and cheese sticks on the table. He smacked her hands. “You know better than that.”

“Sowwy,” she said.

He began picking up the cereal off the floor, he threw them in the garbage can then washed his hands. He grabbed two plates from the cabinet, one for him and the princess plate for her. He placed the plates on the table and opened the pizza box. He placed two pieces of pizza on his plate, then a piece for her plate. He then opened the cheese sticks box and placed one on each of their plates. He retrieved a knife from the drawer and began to cut up her pizza into small square pieces. He then cut up her cheese stick. He placed her plate of food on her tray.

“There you go, baby,” he said. He took a piece of pizza into his hands and feed it to her. He sat down at the table with his plate and took a bite of his pizza.

She poked and prodded the pizza and cheese stick. She moved the pizza around on her plate, stacking them on top of each other; she then would knock them down.

“Stop playing with your food. You need to eat it.” He took another piece of pizza and feed it to her. “Do you want daddy to feed you?” He asked.

She shook her head yes. He retrieved a fork from the drawer. He sat down at the table and stabbed a piece of pizza with his fork. He held the pizza up to her. She turned her head away.

“I thought you wanted daddy to feed you.”

“Me do,” she said.

“Then take a bite.” She refused to. “Oh, you want daddy to feed you without the fork.” He took the pizza off the fork and feed it to her. She smiled.

He continued to feed her that way until all the pizza and cheese stick was gone. When she was finished he wiped her mouth off with her bib. He held the bottle of juice for her as she sucked it all gone. He wiped her mouth again with the bib then took it off her, throwing it into the laundry basket. He took the plates over to the sink and placed them inside. He put the pizza away in the refrigerator. He opened the drawer of wash clothes, took one out, wet it, and then wiped her hands and face with it.

He took off the high chair tray and helped her out. “Go watch some television, baby.” He said. “I will be there in a minute.”

She waddled off to the living room. She even got her diaper bag without him asking because she was wet from using it and she was wet from being sprayed off playing outside. Jack stayed in the kitchen to clean up a little.

When he arrived into the living room he noticed the diaper bag sitting on the floor. He looked up at Beth, sitting on the couch, watching television. He walked over to her and placed her paci into her mouth. He took her hand and helped her to the floor.

She lay down on the floor. She spread her legs open so he could take her wet diaper off. He pulled the tabs on the diaper. The sound of the tapes coming off always made her feel excited, it also reminded her that she was a baby. He pulled the wet diaper down between her legs. He pulled the wipes out of the diaper bag and took a few. He gently wiped her bottom and “kitty” making sure it was all clean from her pee. He closed up the wipes and threw them back in the diaper bag. He took out the lotion and squirted some on her “kitty.” He gently, slowly, and tenderly massaged the lotion into her “kitty.” He squirted some more lotion on to her stomach. He began to rub in the lotion all over her stomach. He then added some more lotion and began massaging it into her arms, shoulders, chest, breasts, and legs.

“Turn over, baby.” He said.

She turned over like she asked. He squirted some lotion on to her back and began massaging the lotion into her back, making his way down to her bottom, then to the back of her legs. He made sure he got every nook and cranny of her bottom and her “kitty” from the back side.

When he was finished, she turned back over onto her back so he was able to put her in her night time diaper. He pulled out two diapers from the diaper bag. He then pulled out his pocket knife and cut slits into the one diaper, making sure not to cut down to the stuffing. He placed that diaper underneath her bottom. He added some powder to her “kitty” and her diaper. He pulled the diaper up between her legs; smoothing it out, making sure it was snug around her legs, “kitty,” and hips. He pulled the bottom tabs and taped them to the diaper. He finished with the top tapes. He took the second diaper, without the slits and put that one under her bottom. He pulled the diaper up between her legs and over the diaper that was already taped on. He taped the second diaper on her just like the first one. He helped her stand up.

“My little waddle baby,” he said. “This will keep you good the rest of the evening until in the morning.” he said.

He helped her back to the couch then put her diaper items and bag away. He went to the kitchen to get her a bottle of chocolate milk and a bowl full of cookies. He returned to the living room, putting in a movie. He joined her on the couch, cuddled with her, while feeding her cookies and chocolate milk.

They stayed on the couch the rest of the evening, cuddling, watching a movie, eating cookies and drinking chocolate milk. When the movie was finished, they headed upstairs to bed. Since it was night time she was allowed to sleep in bed with him. She only used her crib for naps. Unless she has been extremely bad during the day, which wasn’t very often, she got the crib at night as punishment.

He pulled down the covers and helped her into bed. She lay down in bed, sucking on her paci. He slipped his down the front of her diaper, that had the slits in it. She was wet, but he knew with the two diapers on, she would be good until the morning. He would let Faith change her. He went to her nursery and returned back with her polar bear. He handed it to her then pulled the covers up over her. She snuggled down under the covers and closed her eyes.

He lightly kissed her on the forehead and got ready for bed himself. When he was ready for bed, he climbed in beside her, and began to tickle her back until she fell asleep. When he was sure she was asleep, he turned over to his back and thought about tomorrow. He thought how much he wished he could be here the first day, to see how Faith and Beth interacted. To see Faith change Beth, feed her, bath her. To see what it was like for Beth to be taken care of someone else, especially a woman. He didn’t think it would excite him like it had, but he knew there was no way of releasing it when Beth was in baby mode. It was hard enough not to pleasure her during diaper changes. He knew that he could allow her out of baby mode anytime to satisfy his needs, but he also knew he told her no adult Beth for the summer. It was going to be a long summer.