LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'the Baby' On Tv Tonight (uk)

If you live in the UK you can see the 1973 film 'The Baby' on TV tonight (sorry, that's this Friday night.) I've never seen it. but it's a film about a 21 year old who is kept as a baby by his mother. I don't think you can by it on DVD over here, though I have seen it for sale in the States.

I think it's on at 2.30am.

Beth

Channel...and would that be on the saturday morning technically...or have i missed it already?

I can't remember the channel, it's on terestrial though (I only have the four channels) you will have to check the TV guide. Yep, next Saturday morning, the 30th.........so no, you haven't missed it. The guide says it's quite good.

It made me laugh though, in the write up in the guide it says "made as a reflection on the infantalism of modern society".......yeah right, lol.

Beth

The Baby (1973)

Tragedy strikes a social worker unhealthily obsessed with the case of a crazed woman whose teenage son has the mind and behaviour of a toddler. Low-budget and rather disturbing chiller, starring Ruth Roman, Anjanette Comer, Marianna Hill and Suzanne Zenor, plus David Manzy as the youngster

Category Horror

Director Ted Post

Cast

Mrs Wadsworth Ruth Roman (IMDB)

Ann Gentry Anjanette Comer (IMDB)

Germaine Marianna Hill (IMDB)

Alba Suzanne Zenor (IMDB)

Judith Beatrice Manley Blau (IMDB)

Baby David Manzy (IMDB)

Dennis Michael Pataki (IMDB)

Doctor Tod Andrews (IMDB)

Certificate 15

BBC2 London 2:30am-3:55am (1 hour 25 minutes) Sat 30 Aug

(Subtitles)

I remember seeing part of it on TV when I was eleven or so; it was the late movie one Friday night. I was up past my bedtime, and wasn't able to watch to the end. But oh my, it did make an impression. The opening sequence stayed with me in particular--it shows a woman looking through a series of pictures of a baby wearing diapers, crawling, eating in a high chair, playing in a playpen, etc, but in each picture the baby is older and older; by the end he's physically adult. A few of the pictures in the middle of the sequence showed an eleven-year-old boy in diapers--and the kid they used in the picture looked a lot like eleven-year-old me--and boy was I ever wishing I could've gotten that modeling job. :)

After years of only fuzzy memories of it, I finally saw it again this year. I have to say it's a pretty bad movie. As AB fantasy it definitely has moments (though it's a little more nonconsensual than I like), but the script and acting are enh at best.

It seems very clear that the story was written by an AB. I can't imagine someone who wasn't an AB coming up with all that stuff. I'd love to know how it came to be greenlit and produced.

This movie is definitely worth buying, I have a copy on DVD and I have watched it numerous times, just for the fact that all the girls babying this guy are absoultely gorgeous, lol.......worth the bucks............

Booboo

I have a copy on DVD I obtained through Amazon. It is truly a cult classic and must've taken a little courage to accept the parts offered,. We're talkin' talented, veteran cast members. Anjanette Comer, Ruth Roman and others. The director, Ted Post, has numerous, big-time Hollywood releases to his credit. Among them, "Magnum Force" (Dirty Harry) and "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" One thing I have noticed, though. Most all the above mentioned seem to have disappeared from Hollywood since the release of this movie.

I enjoyed the movie, though I think Suzanne Zenor (younger sister) overdid it a bit during the cattle-prod, disciplinary scene with the baby. The ending to the movie still wigs me out. It is worth seeing.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I have a copy on DVD I obtained through Amazon. It is truly a cult classic and must've taken a little courage to accept the parts offered,. We're talkin' talented, veteran cast members. Anjanette Comer, Ruth Roman and others. The director, Ted Post, has numerous, big-time Hollywood releases to his credit. Among them, "Magnum Force" (Dirty Harry) and "Beneath the Planet of the Apes" One thing I have noticed, though. Most all the above mentioned seem to have disappeared from Hollywood since the release of this movie.

I enjoyed the movie, though I think Suzanne Zenor (younger sister) overdid it a bit during the cattle-prod, disciplinary scene with the baby. The ending to the movie still wigs me out. It is worth seeing.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I agree that Suzanne did over do it with the cattle prod, but I forgive her for walking around in such skimpy shorts and wearing her hair in bunches. ;)

I used to have a copy of it that i recorded of the tv it was on BBC2 b movies night about 15 years ago?

anyway when i moved i put the video in box along with some small items of bondage equipment and took it to the charity shop, would love to have seen the staff's reactions. :o lol.

Mal.