LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, I've Got A Case Of 36 (3 Packs) Of Abenas Coming And No Clue What To Do...

Rule of thumb for bad diaper smell is that if you can smell it, others can smell it far more strongly. It's like BO in that respect :rolleyes:

Surely you've got a trashcan in your room? Just hide one or two of the prehistoric diapers in amongst your ordinary trash, chip packets, papers, etc, tie the bag (securely!), take it outside and throw it in the trash. Repeat every few days until they're gone. Job done.

As for getting the new diapers well hidden, it brings back plenty of memories of when I lived with my mother. Once I took a three month holiday with no guarantee that my room would be undisturbed for that time. I simply put all my diaper supplies and associated stuff in a big box, put the box in a big black trash bag, bound it with plenty of tape and wrote "******'s Stuff" on it and put it in the attic. If you have a similar dusty, rarely visited storage area in a cellar or attic/loft, then that's where you're gonna want to stash them... After all, who would notice just one more innocuous box?

when i lived at home i put mine evenly under my mattress i would only get one or two packs at a time it might get a little bumpy if you put a lot under your mattress. also trash your old used diapers asap not only do they smell but your parents could find them. my mom found mine one time when i was home for the summing i think about 21 or 22 and she just assumed it was a fetish thing and just told me to be carful about developing a fetish like that.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

DUDE SERIOUSLY 1998? DAING LOL I STILL LIVE WITH MY PEARENTS ALSO ,,, DRIVE A SUBURBAN I HIDE MINE UNDER THE FOLD AWAY SEATS, AND SPARE TIRE HIDE AWAY LOL ALSO WHAT I DO IS I TRIPLE BAG UHM WELL I HAVE WOODS IN MY BACK YARD THAT LEADS DOWN TO A CREEK ANYWAYS I TRIPLE BAG UHM THEN HAVE A GYM BAG AND STORE UHM OUT SIDE UNDER LEAFS AND SHURBS LOL ,,, NOW TO GET RID OF THOSE FERMENTED DIAPERS WHAT I DO IS I USE A GYM BAG OR BACK PACK PLACE UHM IN A BAG NO MORE THE 5 DONT MAKE IT OBVIOUS LOL PLACE IT IN THE GYM BAG SAY ITS STUFF FOR UR CAR OR YOUR GOING TO A GYM DUH LOL AND DRIVE TO A PUBLIC TRASH CAN AND DUMP UHM AND REPEAT LOL BEST THING TO DO IS SAY UR GONA GO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH THE GUYS LOL A LIL WORK OUT WONT HURT

:Crylol: THIS

Seriously, go to the store and buy some candles or air freshener. Spray the sit out of your room before you open that box. Take 3 or 4 out and put them in a back pack. Then get them as far away from your room as you can. It also helps to open your windows to air it out, even if you haven't gotten them all out of there yet. If you are not careful, your parents are going to think you are hiding a dead body in there.

As for hiding places, under the bottom drawer of a dresser works good for a few diapers. For hiding several packs, do you have access to an attic or crawl space? Those would be great, just put them in big garbage bags to protect them from moisture. I live in Northeast Florida and had a pack of attends in the attic when I lived with my parents. I just had them up there and went to get them after being on vacation for a week. The diapers had soaked up the moisture in the air and were completely ruined. That is not a good feeling for a diaper lover.

People have already said this, but if you have human waste stored for that long, it becomes a real Bio-Hazard. When you do take them out, wear gloves and shower afterwards or risk all sorts of medieval diseases. ;)

If you are storing used nappies at all, a great container for them is military steel ammunition tins:

istockphoto_1955666_old_military_50_cal_

they have a rubber seal at the top so they're completely water and smell proof. If you get a large one (like the one pictured) you can store about 4 lying flat with some sort of cover on top, or about 8 if you put them in standing up. It's what I used to use, worked perfectly. I don't bother these days as I wear cloth.

If you live in the states, try gun shops, or in the UK, army surplus. Range from about£3 ($6) to £15 ($30) each.

I think you can padlock them too.

Don't be surprised if you find stuff GROWING out of those diapers... :blink: As for storing the new ones, make sure you have a good lie as to what's in that big box, or in all of those boxes that are going to be delivered to your house. If you can, go out and buy some of whatever it is you're claiming to have ordered, to make it more believable. Then, once you've got the new diapers safely to your room, take the packages out of the boxes and put them in a giant trash bag full of seasonal clothes, and stow the bag in that wonderful hiding place you must have for a closet if no one's noticed all the dirty ones after 10 years...and throw the used ones away from now on.

Having the freedom to take a box of diapers up to your room without your parents asking questions, you can't simply dispose of your used diapers in the trash???

The first thing you want to do to get rid of the used diapers is to buy a medical mask to cover your nose and mouth and do not breathe while you take the old ones out of the box. If you inhale the fume, you WILL get sick. Then you will need a very powerful anti-airbourn bacteria neutralizer/deodorizer to spray into the box after it's emptied (or before it's emptied if you prefer). And to your room too. But I do recommend that you get rid of those fast before you get put to the hospital with sepsis or something. Storing up a used diaper for more than a month causes health issues, ten years will probably cause death. So yea, good luck and I hope the 10 year-old diaper blob didn't eat you...yet. lol.

If you think that you are going to have problems if they find your case of diapers, wait until they find a biohazard dump site in your closet. at least with your diapers there is a (somewhat) explainable/logical reason. no one will listen to you if they find the hoarding of dirty diapers........

• 1 month later...
Guest dl_aslee

Seriously wtf, get those things our of there, I would also suggest not opening that thing, just find anyway to be able to just dump the whole thing. Lol, HAZMAT might be needed for these things. Are you really telling me in 10 years you couldn't find a time when they were out to get them thrown out? I seriously doubt that one. And they must have some really bad noses if you had them stored for 10 years and no one noticed.

Pretty much the only odor I have found that totally masks everything else is smoke. So when I had to mask the odor of a pooped diaper quickly I just lite a bunch of matches in a bowl and let them burn themselves out. My room then smelled like smoke for a few days instead of feces and urine. Long enough so I could leave my window open with my box fan going full blast to clear the air out.

Get those things our of there though at any cost!

Guest dllightning

by golly i wonder what happened to this poor chap?

"When you are up to your neck in aligators, you simply remember that the first task ignored was draining the swamp"

why is this thread still going? lol

Because the poor OP didn't know about using drugstore hydrogen peroxide to "burn" the odor, ziploc bags to contain it to a manageable level. febreze do deodorize the room...

Time for a plan...where to drop unopened boxes in plastic bags in dumpster...

Time to find a way to get the unopened boxes to the window, ladder to the outside...couch potato dad won't find them, won't hurt box to sit in unlatched trunk or on ground until morning...