LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yeah, Problem Averted

Well I got really lucky today that my folks are extremely unassuming.

The other day I ordered 2 packs of tranquility atn and one pack of molicare off of amazon, figuring I'd get it monday which would be fine since i can retrieve package before they got home from work, since my job would get out first. Surprisingly the package was set to arrive today, woth everybody home. Thankfully the three packs came in an unmarked box which i quickly threw in my car and when my father asked what I bought, I said 'stuff for class.'(college) He left it at that and walked away. *whew*

Now I have a nice min-supply in my trunk. B)

Does your Dad have access to you car? I know I would want to know what it was :lol: .

Well if either of us knew where my spare set of keys were then yes he could. The reality of things right now that the only ones who know in my house are the fat ass cat and the evil kitten who insists on sleeping right next to my butt. :huh:

I could be in trouble if anybody ever decided to raid my dresser. I have some hidden in between my shorts and jeans. So far so good though, lol.

I'm not much of an adventurer but the occasional risk is great for the adrenal gland.

My parents albeit never respect the door being closed, have not ever gone through my dressers or any materials. I figure I pay rent, stay the hell out, and it's kind of being met half way.

Well, regarding your kitten sleeping next to your butt, whenever he/she decides to make his claws a closer aquaintance with the fluff, you can be quite sure we are not talking about diaper-slaughter here, it will most definitely be premeditated! Kittens truly are the most devious and scheming kind, people pales in comparison! :D

yeah i know what your going through still living with your parents. im still at home with my mum and sister............how bout this for a close call.

woke up this morning in my molicare supers and my pink baby-print plastic plants, did my morning wetting before getting out of bed. checked my nappy in the mirror and there was still white area left on my nappy behind my ass so i thought i was cool for another wetting later. I had been wearing since 4pm the day before and honestly felt there was no leakage.

anyways put on a pair of trackpants before leaving my room and sat on the couch with my mums to watch tv.

she got up to let the cat in and i got up to get something to drink when i felt wet under my thighs. my trackies had 2 huge wet spots underneath my ass and the couch was wet.

i quickly grabbed some tissues wiped down the couch and zipped to my bedrooom just as my mum was coming back in.........ive been wearing nappies for 2 years now and that was the closest call ive ever had. i think im just getting too comfortable with my wearing around the house.

Okay now that was funny. Glad you didn't get caught though. I always worry that they might notice this big wrinkly bulge pulsating from my ass but so far so good.(i don't mean dropping a turd but rather the diaper itself. alas I have a frenchmen's ass, meaning bone and skin :D )

The closest I probably have come is the rustling noise that the disposables make. The molicares i picked up are pretty good about the noise, which doesn't bother me any but it adds attention. I haven't wore in a few days, since over doing it kinda ruins the fun for me at least. Not going to today bc holiday and everybody is home, but I get the house to myself on the 12-14 so may try a 24/7 variant just to see what it is like.(i guess baby powder or monkey butt powder is in order?)

many moons ago, my brother had a berthday party down the pub with a load of his mates. Not liking my brother at that point, I decided to stay in, and having just got hold of my first adult nappies, put one on under my trousers.

Other the course of the evending, I dropped a (thankfully) little one in the nappy. About 5 minutes later, my brother's mate (a rather attractive 18 year old) came through the front door without knocking (turned out she had my brother's keys), and called for me.

Somewhat apprehensively, I went to meet her. I must have been talking to her for about 5 minutes, and luckily she left after that, but little did I realise the top of the nappy was showing clearly above the top of my trousers!

Either I was very lucky, or she was very kind and din't say anything.

Apart from that, the person I live with knows I wear them, and while she's never seen me wearing them, it wouldn't be an issue of she did, so I can be quite free around the house.

Personally, I feel the best way is honesty. If someone really loves you, then they shouldn't judge you for it. I wouldn't recommend that if you have really strict parents though. I just told this person, and they were ok with it. Even went out and bought me my first nappies, without charging me :D.

Can be a bit awkward to keep bringing it up though, it just means extra security if you do get caught.