LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help

I don't know if anyone else has this problem. But I need help underestanding why I am always thinking about diapers unless I am wearing one. It really is annoying and I would like to figure out a way to subside them!!!! Pease help!!!

Try wearing 24/7 for a few weeks so that diapers become normal to you. If full diapers aren't an option, wear a pad in your regular underwear... just something so YOU know you have a diaper on.

Darn that was going to be my answer. :P I was just thinking..If you can't stop thinking about them UNLESS your wearing them..what are you thinking about WHEN you wear them???

Darn that was going to be my answer. :P I was just thinking..If you can't stop thinking about them UNLESS your wearing them..what are you thinking about WHEN you wear them???

When wearing a diaper, I can think clearer and I also have a better attitude

Umm there is not alot I can suggest, if it is a fetish for you then there isn't alot you can try. Distraction might help...keeping yourself busy, if it starts to affect personal life you could always try hypnotherapy.

I have tried to keep myself busy and that don't work

a hobby? my guess is like has been said, diapers are something that you really enjoy, and if you dont get to partake in them as often as you like, then your mind is going to fixate on them. If using, wearing, enjoying diapers is not an option to the extent that you would like, then you need to find other things to do that will take your mind off of them. A book, a movie, play an instrument, take up video games, or sports, you know... things to do other than spending you day sitting around thinking about diapers.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem. But I need help underestanding why I am always thinking about diapers unless I am wearing one. It really is annoying and I would like to figure out a way to subside them!!!! Pease help!!!

I'll repeat the obvious. Seems like the solution is to just wear one!

When i don't have a diaper on in i compels of days i mist them. When i work i don't have have diaper bath when the free days come like Sunday and Saturday the diaper come on. Bath some time it can be hard to wait so long.

• 2 weeks later...