LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Masturbation Good, Bad Or Just Is.

I like the posts but both articles cite one study that was done. That doesn't prove that there is a correlation with lubing the tail pipe and reducing prostate cancer, it just states based on the one study done it may reduce risk. also cancer studies are a bit on the retarded side. Finding carcinogens hasn't exaclty been perfected. I'm not knocking masturbation, but to use that as an excuse is shortsighted. It borders along the same argument made that jerking off prevents premature ejaculation when having sex. Not really proveable but could be feasible depending on individual. The problem with the cancer study, is it's limitation to one study in pne location and a lack of isolating other variables. I'm willing to say that it probably does help alleviate prostate cancer, but I wouldn't use that as an argument to convert those who don't jerk off.

I really had in mind that this was a generic question. And I was interested in real answers which you supplied in the first part. Thank you. I have never said that my parent allows me to masturbate. Never been and never will. She's adamant. The second part is interesting because I have asked that very same question. Her answer: she is the adult and I am the child. I know it's not a very good answer but parents sometimes pull the parent card out as an answer.

however....

Another baby told me about a file that can be downloaded to shrink my pee pee. I couldn't go there because of my parental controls but I told my parent and she downloaded a bunch of files. Yesterday morning before anyone let me out of my crib they started playing over the speakers in the nursery. It was a very pleasant voice but I don't really remember too much about what was said. I thought I fell asleep but mommy said that I was laying there listening when she looked in. She said I wasn't supposed to remember them. I have been into a real live hypnotist before and she said that I am a very easy patient. Plus the more you do it the easier it is to slip into the trance. Mommy wouldn't tell me what files she downloaded because she wants to see how they affect me without my knowing. She told me that last night was a very special night because I had permission to masturbate. She has done this on rare occasions in the past. She lets me lay on the big bed with her and she talks to me and touches me and holds me. Usually I just squirt really fast and it's over. Last night we started at about 6 and I tried for about an hour. Then I begged her to let me massage her. I was extremely horny by that time and I couldn't even get hard let alone have a happy ending. I massaged her for about an hour. finally she told me it was my bedtime and took me to the nursery, tucked me in and lifted the side. She left and I just laid there wide awake and unsatisfied. I tried all night off and on but it never happened. My nanny had to put Desitin on a sore I got from rubbing in my diapers. I asked my mommy about it this morning and she just smiled. She said there may be more to come. Now today I feel like I need my pacifier all the time. I'm sucking it right now.

Baby

please draw your attention to the highlighted reason. I HAD PERMISSION TO MASTURBATE>

look, i really dont care anymore what you post and that you have this unnatural obsession with making posts about your genitals and other sexually related topics, although this is aparently not sexual for you, or posting what people think about masturbation, then telling everyone who posts you disagree with them. The fact that your responses are aimed at creating controversy and a debate about YOUR lifestyle implies you are craving some sort of attention, but whatever, i've stayed out of them for the most part

But please keep your stories straight, do not post in one thread you had permission to masturbate and then claim less than a week later she never allows you to masturbate.

ok i'm done now... carry on....

however....

please draw your attention to the highlighted reason. I HAD PERMISSION TO MASTURBATE>

look, i really dont care anymore what you post and that you have this unnatural obsession with making posts about your genitals and other sexually related topics, although this is aparently not sexual for you, or posting what people think about masturbation, then telling everyone who posts you disagree with them. The fact that your responses are aimed at creating controversy and a debate about YOUR lifestyle implies you are craving some sort of attention, but whatever, i've stayed out of them for the most part

But please keep your stories straight, do not post in one thread you had permission to masturbate and then claim less than a week later she never allows you to masturbate.

ok i'm done now... carry on....

Ok, I stand amended. RARELY ever get permission. In fact I actually don't remember getting permission but then you wouldn't understand that because you're so perfect. I don't enjoy getting beat up by the BABY POLICE at every turn. I just have a lot of curiosity. I don't know how other people live as babies. I don't know what their motivations are. I don't know if any other babies are like me. I post topics that I hope will spark discussion and understanding. Yes they are drawn from what I know. I know that according to the poll that I did the majority of babies use diapers to masturbate. Wow, should we ignore the elephant in the room? By the way why do you care if my story is straight? If I'm the big phony that you think I am then why not let me self destruct. You have NO idea. You don't know my life and how I live. You don't know what it's like. I think I need to find a friend who understands this or I'm going to self destruct without help.

I do thank you for finally acknowledging that i am in fact perfect. Its ok that it took you a while, some people just need longer to catch on to my perfection than others.

ROFL.

In regards to masturbation and religion, the catholic church speaks of not "spilling your seed." Woa boy!! A lot of teenagers are going the hell! Must mean that men's special sauce is only for womens hungry beavers to devour. Boy this thread is going south.... Sorry. lol

~Brian

masturbation is a normal animalistic behavior, and being animalistic it's neither considered good nor bad. It's neutral, just as nature. It's a way of experiencing self-pleasure. Just as many people here use diapers as their own personal pleasure, most people use masturbation. On a level platform, discretion is just as important for masturbation as it is with diaper play. It may feel good, but keep it private, please.

masturbation is a normal animalistic behavior, and being animalistic it's neither considered good nor bad. It's neutral, just as nature. It's a way of experiencing self-pleasure. Just as many people here use diapers as their own personal pleasure, most people use masturbation. On a level platform, discretion is just as important for masturbation as it is with diaper play. It may feel good, but keep it private, please.

Interesting. Is it really true that animals masturbate. I hadn't heard that before? I mean like lions don't mate for long periods of time. If the lionesses in the pride all have cubs then they don't come into heat. They aren't receptive to any sex. So the guy with the big mane either masturbates or waits. Hmmm....I hadn't heard of that.

Baby

Well, time to add my two cents here. My own personal view is that masturbation is a completely natural action. The reality of the fact is that sex in whatever way for a male is a biological necessity. From a purely biological perspective, the male body can only hold so much fluid before it has to be expelled. If the person isnt having sex on a regular basis, it has to be expelled in other methods, whether that be masturbation or through wet dreams, whatever. In that regard, men HAVE to reach orgasm one way or another on another to keep their bodies in balance. I don't see anything wrong with it spiritually or religiously in regards to masturbation. But mothers will consistently try to convince us otherwise....I know mine definitely did :-)

Well, time to add my two cents here. My own personal view is that masturbation is a completely natural action. The reality of the fact is that sex in whatever way for a male is a biological necessity. From a purely biological perspective, the male body can only hold so much fluid before it has to be expelled. If the person isnt having sex on a regular basis, it has to be expelled in other methods, whether that be masturbation or through wet dreams, whatever. In that regard, men HAVE to reach orgasm one way or another on another to keep their bodies in balance. I don't see anything wrong with it spiritually or religiously in regards to masturbation. But mothers will consistently try to convince us otherwise....I know mine definitely did :-)

okay stupid side note here but, imagine being the mom who has to wash the sheets and clothes. I'd tell my 14 year old not to do it. Eww.

I never had sex talks with my parents. The closest to that would be my dad and I checking out ame lady on tv. Nothing perverted but it's okay to acknowledge when somebody is hot.(last winter olympics, entire swiss women's curling team, damn!)

well its not like their sheets are going to be covered in semen. plus i would hope by 14 they had jerked off enough to know to use a sock, or a tissue or a towel or something. And at 14, heck they should be doing their own laundry.

heheh i totally just said jerked off. go me.

Somewhere on the internet, I think it was ebaumsworld...but it's probably on youtube now, I saw a housecat "pawing off" then licking it's cum when it squirted out. So, yeah. Masturbation isn't something that only humans do. I'd be willing to bet that every mammal (because fish, birds, reptiles, and amphibians don't have the same kind of sex organs mammals have) masturbates in some way if not having regular sex. (wait? did I just say "regular sex"? Is that possible? Well, I'm sure a lot of people have regular sex. But irregular sex is better, I think. I know I'm strange. :P)