LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Absorbency Isn't Always A Good Thing

It turns out absorbency isn't always a good thing. I went out with daddy this afternoon and had a kind of funny accident, it's been raining down here so there's lot's of puddles and I slipped in the parking lot at the gorcery store. I landed on my butt in the gutter and I suddenly felt my diaper get very, very cold and wet. When I got up my diaper was beyond full and bulked up so much it was obvious what I was wearing. Every time I took a step I could feel my diaper squishing it was kind of cool! At the time I was embarassed and grateful that the car was close but now it seems kind of funny. just thought I'd share it with you, so you could all have a laugh with me.

Wow that Does Sound Like fun & I'm Semi Surprised that something like that hasn't Happened to Me Yet Considering that I Either have to Walk or Use Public Transportation to get Around. Then again We Don't usually Get Alot of Rain Here.

Rockies Fan.

Yeah except when I get in the shower with my diaper on I usually make sure the waters warm. In this case though the water was freezing and coming in contact with some of my most sensitive parts so it wasn't very fun. Oh and you can get in the car afterward, just put some towels down on the seat to absorb everything. It wasn't very funny though when daddy suggested that we go back in and buy some diapers for me. It would not have been fun to go shopping like that plus I don't think the owners would like that very much.