LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[delete me]

First off, i dont think there is anything wrong with you at all.

Secondly, i mean this whole barney thing, it can be looked at in different ways. Does any mention or image of barney turn you on? or is it just seeing diapers with barney printed on them?

You said yourself, you feel that barney is about the most babyish thing possible in your mind, so seeing a diaper, which implies baby, and couple that with something you consider to be the most babyish thing, is going to be a double turn on for you. It probably has nothing to do with barney him/its self, but rather the subconscious thoughts and feelings associated with babyish things, and being a baby.

If its more than just seeing barney on diapers, if any image or reference to the big purple dinosaur, regardless of in what context it is seen or heard, turns you on, then it could be a. you have developed a sexual obsession regarding big purple dinosaurs, or b. because you consider barney to be one of the most babyish things, just hearing the name or seeing an image invokes those feelings wants needs desires surrounding your sexual persuasion for baby things, in this case diapers.

Either way, i dont think theres anything wrong with you. There are so many worse things out there that could turn you on. Dont worry whether something is wrong with you, and just enjoy the fact that at such a young age, you have discovered and even seem very accepting of something lots of people struggle with their entire lives.

I agree with Sarah on the idea that nothing is really wrong with you at all.

And actually... to be straightforward... i dont exactly have anything to add.

Diapers in general are sort of a turn on for me, but i understand where you're coming from with all the baby prints and stuff. I dont have a favorite, but if i had to pick a diaper with any print on it, i'd choose hello kitty hands down.

The whole point of my post at all would to be that if you have outgrown baby diapers, there is a site that creates tapes you put on the front of diapers... and it looks rather authentic. I really really want one of the rolls of tape with Hello Kitty, but i cant seem to locate the site now...

If anyone knows where to find it, please post.

-Sophie

P.S. I love the Barney's Great Adventure movie... Mommy got it for me on DVD

I agree with Sarah on the idea that nothing is really wrong with you at all.

And actually... to be straightforward... i dont exactly have anything to add.

Diapers in general are sort of a turn on for me, but i understand where you're coming from with all the baby prints and stuff. I dont have a favorite, but if i had to pick a diaper with any print on it, i'd choose hello kitty hands down.

The whole point of my post at all would to be that if you have outgrown baby diapers, there is a site that creates tapes you put on the front of diapers... and it looks rather authentic. I really really want one of the rolls of tape with Hello Kitty, but i cant seem to locate the site now...

If anyone knows where to find it, please post.

-Sophie

P.S. I love the Barney's Great Adventure movie... Mommy got it for me on DVD

You actually can get clear sticker sheets for your computer printer, and make your own diaper tapes of whatever you want. To the OP, dude your not weird your just you. My Molicare diapers are Purple and my "mommie" always calls them "barney Pampers". So whatever floats your boat..I always say. ;)

If you go to ebay and type in 'decorative packing tape' in the search yuou will get anywhere from 20-30 different decorative tapes, most are made by a company called 'cram cream' out of japan. I just ordered some tape with rubber duckies all over them. It took about two weeks tops to get here, and they ship from japan. The seller even sent me some free stickers and curious george pens with the packing tape. Its hit or miss on hte designs as they are posted as the seller buys them.

I cannot find the cram cream website and MULTIPLE google and yahoo searches for decorative packing tape and any other words that fit that general search criteria turned up nothing as good as the variety on ebay.

Curses. I was really hoping to find some Hello Kitty tapes specifically designed for diapers... so i know where to cut off and stuff. There was a site a few years back... but i suppose it went out of business? I'll ebay the packing tape stuff though.

-Sophie

Luckily, I never had much exposure to Barney, that annoyingly lovable (the one you love to hate) purple t-rex. I really like foxes. They're fun and cute and soft and fuzzy, and I not only love them, I fantasize of being one. So, now who's the messed up one?

Guest steviekick23

When I was younger I went to a babysitter who had diapers with Muppet Babies on them. I would like to find diapers that had that on them, as that turns me on too.

I can print off my own tapes right at home?!

I need more info on this...

-Sophie

What LittleMissChatterbox??? hehehehehe :D . I don't recall if your from the states, but shouldn't matter (People should really fill out their profiles :P) . I'll just use Staple's as a example cause that's where I got mine. Yes, Basically its a self adhesive clear page with a backing that you peel off. So you could make little strips of whatever you want as characters or words even, then cut it out with scissors to make the strips. Then TADA, you can have Barney diapers, Muppet Diapers, Hello Kitty diapers...ect.

I should note that most Inkjet printers don't have a waterproof ink, but being on the outside of your diaper shouldn't be a major problem. If you wanted to, another Clear tape could be placed over top, to insure they don't smudge or run..if ya got the slobber thing go'in for ya! I believe they make them for Color Laser Printers too, so even if your not that fortunate..there's always Kinko's!

Just go to your local office supply store, and look them up. Pretty cool. DiaperNH on this site has his own website, and has some pre-printed on there. Shoot him a PM, as I think you have to be invited to his site, I think it was hacked or spammed or something so it's a closed site..but free. Tell him Timmy sent ya.

Thanks. I'll PM right after i finish this post.

And i did fill out my profile, just so ya know... i just liked my own creative answers more than the honest ones. ^_^ Thus... that's what i have.

And i'll look around some office stores or something for this tape... i've seen a few of those sticky type things, but it was only in the size of a business card. I'll have to look for bigger sheets.

And i dont drool... too much... so i should be just fine with the ink prints.

-Sophie

I always hated that big purple bastard. *slap*

*ouch* sorry... I still hate him though. I was never into kiddie programs, except maybe pokemon and of course power rangers as a kid(you know the original series, amy jo was hot)

It could be state that having an older sibling can be a disadvantage. I remember watching the faces of death video as a four year old.

It could be state that having an older sibling can be a disadvantage. I remember watching the faces of death video as a four year old.

Good Lord,...That could have scared ya for life I still can't watch them!