LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi...i Guess?

Well hello everybody, I'm new to the forums and to all of this. I just figured I'd introduce myself to everybody and see what makes everyone else here tick. I'm 26 year old male who lives in connecticut (u.s.a.) and I've always had a fixation on diapers even as a child. I'm not sure why, it's not a regression issue, my childhood sucked, don't want to relive it. I always fanatsized about diapers(namely when sleeping) it used to bother me so I ignored it, or resisted it. As is human nature I guess the forbidden fruit syndrom kicked in as I was always more intrigued.

I always thought that there was something wrong with me until I came across infantilism one day on wikipedia. One thing led to another and I found out that diaper fetishism is a real thing. I was so relieved but at same time even more curious. I finally decided to try wearing one and I kinda like it. I've tried a few different ones, but have to say the thicker more plastic like ones are more enjoyable. The newness has kinda wore off but this is something I like.

I look forward to getting to know some different people and just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Well,

Hello Curiousity, & Welcome to DD Kick back, Relax, Take Your time in Proceeding with your Desires, & Hopefully You can Find what you are Looking for, & for what you Desire,

Rockies Fan