LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Contract Chapter 3

Chapter 3

They made their way to where they were supposed to meet this new person. She was excited when they pulled into the zoo parking lot.

“We’re going to the zoo?” she asked excitedly.

“Yes,” he said, “we are meeting that new friend here today.”

She was so excited she took off her seatbelt before daddy could even turn off the car.

“Just hold on, young lady,” he said turning off the car. “You really need to be on your best behavior, okay?” he asked.

“Okay, daddy.”

“She knows about you, being my baby girl that is,” he said.

She gave him a look of disbelief. She couldn’t believe he actually shared that with someone that he had only known for three weeks. Even their closest friends had no idea about their secret lifestyle.

“It’s okay, she is fine with it. She thinks it’s adorable,” he said assuring her it would be alright.

“Okay, I guess,” she said, figuring there wasn’t anything she could do about it, so what was the point of worrying about it. Besides, she thought to herself, we’re at the zoo!

She opened the car door and got out before he could even get his seatbelt off. He opened the car door and got out. He opened the back and pulled out her diaper bag and handed it to her. After he closed the door, he grabbed her hand and they walked towards the entrance of the zoo.

She kept thinking, the entire walk to the entrance, about what this woman looked like, what she was thinking about their relationship, why they were meeting her, and what she was like. So many thoughts ran through her head that they were at the entrance in no time.

“I don’t see her yet,” he said. “Sit here while daddy goes and pays.”

She sat down on the bench, watching daddy. She was in good sight of him so she knew she couldn’t go off and explore. It didn’t take him long to return because they're members of the zoo, so they didn’t have to wait in the long lines.

“I still don’t see her,” he said, sitting down beside his wife. “I hope she didn’t change her mind.”

They sat there waiting, quietly, and patiently. Well, he was waiting patiently, she wasn’t. She was ready to go into the zoo and see the animals. She tried to contain herself as long as any baby could, which wasn’t for very long.

“Can we go in daddy, can we please?” she whined.

“Not yet, baby. We have to sit here and wait a few more minutes.” He looked at his watch then said, “I guess we are a little early.”

She grabbed hold of his hand and started pulling on it. “But I’m ready to go in now.”

He looked at her sternly and she stopped pulling. She sat quietly on the bench and waited with her daddy. She was getting highly annoyed and even more anxious and excited to go in the zoo.

She started playing with a rock with her foot waiting for this new friend of daddy’s. She kept kicking it back and forth between her feet. She was so engaged in what she was doing she almost didn’t notice someone standing in front of them.

She looked up when she heard the woman’s voice say, “Hello, Jack.”

Her daddy stood up and embraced the woman standing in front of them. She was tall, a little taller than she was. She had short blonde hair and blue eyes. She wasn’t pretty, but she wasn’t ugly either. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and tennis shoes, perfect for going to the zoo.

“Stand up, baby,” he said to Beth. Beth stood up and leaned against her daddy. She was shy about meeting new people, but it was definitely more awkward meeting someone that knew you were a baby girl.

“Beth, this is Faith. Faith, this is my wife, Beth. Who right now, is being my baby girl,” he said as he patted Beth’s diapered butt.

“Nice to meet you, Beth,” Faith said sticking her hand out for a handshake.

Beth shook her hand and smiled. “Nice to meet you too, Faith.”

Beth looked at her daddy and smiled. She was still not feeling comfortable with this situation and was still not sure why she was meeting Faith, especially in baby mode. It was not something they did often, come to think about it, this was the first time meeting someone that wasn’t already into the scene themselves.

He grabbed his baby girl’s hand and started walking towards the entrance of the park. Faith walked on the other side of Beth. Beth walked closer beside her daddy in order to keep her distance from Faith. Her daddy squeezed her hand to let her know it would be alright. She looked up at him and he smiled at her. She smiled back.

They walked through the gates of the zoo and headed down the tar path that went past the mountain goats. She wasn’t interested in the mountain goats, but they stopped to look at them anyways. They weren’t doing much, but eating. How boring, she thought to herself. She turned around and noticed the sign towards the bears, she let go of her daddy’s hand and off she went. Faith and Jack chased after Beth.

When she got to the bear exhibit, she stopped and leaned over the wooden rail to the bridge that went over the bear exhibit. She was excited to see the three black bears out eating and playing.

Jack walked up beside Beth and put his arm around her, “You need to stay with daddy. There are a lot of people here today,” he said into her ear.

“I just wanted to see the bears,” she said.

“I know you did baby. You can walk ahead of Faith and I, but I don’t want you to get too far ahead or wonder off completely, okay?”

“Okay,” she said never taking her eyes off the bears.

When she got bored with the bears she walked ahead of her daddy and Faith, up over the wooden bridge and around the bend to another exhibit.

She stopped to look through the glass, but couldn’t find the bobcats that were suppose to be there. She sighed and kept on going. Jack and Faith let Beth lead the way. They stayed back, letting Beth take the lead, but never taking their eyes off her. This allowed Jack and Faith to talk about “adult” things.

Beth kept going from exhibit to exhibit, with Jack and Faith a few steps behind her.

“She’s wonderful,” Faith said to Jack.

“Thank you,” he said. “She can be a handful at times, but I wouldn’t have her any other way.”

“She is lucky to have you,” Faith added.

“I’m lucky to have her,” he corrected Faith. Faith smiled at his comment. “I was beginning to think you had changed your mind. I mean,” he paused for a minute. “It just seemed you were late getting here, so I had thought perhaps you had changed your mind.”

“No, not at all. I’m looking forward to doing this. I haven’t had the opportunity to do this in a long time. I have been meaning to get back into it, but other things seem to have kept me away.”

“Well, I’m glad you are willing to do this. I know it will be good for both Beth and I. She won’t be too happy about it at first, but I think over time she will enjoy it.”

“I hope so. I look forward to getting to know her better.”

“Daddy,” Beth said, as she pulled on his hand. “Come see the monkeys!”

Jack left Faith behind and went off with his baby girl to see the monkeys. They were about five of them swinging back and forth and playing chase with each other. Beth watched and laughed at the monkeys.

“They’re so silly,” she said.

“Just like you,” he said kissing her on the cheek.

“I am not,” she protested.

“Yes, baby, you are.”

Beth had finally joined them at the monkey exhibit. “They are funny,” Faith said as she stood beside Beth.

“They are my favorite,” Beth said.

“I thought the polar bears were,” her daddy said.

“Them too,” she said and off she went ahead of her daddy and Faith.

“It amazes me,” Faith said as her and Jack walked together, “that she is so childlike.”

“Really?” he said surprised.

“Well, I guess not really. I guess it’s just been awhile for me.”

“Trust me, she can act very adult Beth too, when she’s not in baby mode.”

“I’m sure she can.”

“But not too worry,” he assured her, “you won’t see much of that this summer.”

“I’m sure I won’t,” she smiled.

They stopped next at the tigers. Faith loved the tigers just as much as Beth seemed to. There were two tigers sitting in the water, staring off into space.

“They are taking a bath,” Beth said.

“Yes, something you will be doing tonight when we get home,” her daddy said. “Maybe Faith will help.”

Beth turned to look at him with a mortified look on her face. He could tell by the look on her face she was not too thrilled about that idea, nor was she happy that he had mentioned it, especially in front of Faith.

“We will see,” Faith said. Beth turned to look at her too. She also gave Faith the mortified look.

Beth headed off to the next exhibit, again leaving her daddy and Faith behind. Beth’s mind raced with so many questions and thoughts. What on earth did her daddy mean by that comment. Who was this Faith person anyways, and why on earth did they meet at the zoo instead of some nice restaurant for lunch. She started to get paranoid and was beginning to worry about getting a bath tonight, but all of that was forgotten when she saw the polar bear exhibit.

Beth turned around to see where they were, but couldn’t wait any longer and headed off into the polar bear exhibit without them. She knew she was going to get into trouble, but the little girl inside of her couldn’t control her excitement. It was the polar bears after all, her favorite animal.

Beth weaved in and out of the crowd to get a closer look at the polar bears. There were three of them in the exhibit. One was laying on a rock eating his lunch, while the other two took turns chasing each other in and out of the water. She watched and giggled at the silly polar bears. She loved watching them and wished she could play with them too.

She felt someone’s hand on her shoulder and turned around to see who it was. It was her daddy. He did not look happy.

“Outside, now,” he whispered into her ear. He grabbed hold of her hand and followed him outside of the exhibit. Faith was standing there waiting for them.

“Didn’t daddy say not to take off without him,” he said.

“Yes, but,” she said.

“But nothing young lady,” he interrupted her. “We had a talk about this already today. I know you are excited and I know the polar bears are your favorite, but you also need to listen to daddy.”

She didn’t say anything because she knew nothing she said would get her out of trouble. She was waiting for her spanking and knew it was coming, just wasn’t sure when. There were so many people around that it wasn’t really possible to do it without a big crowd of people looking.

He lead Beth by the hand, Faith following behind, to the bathrooms. She had forgotten about the family bathrooms at the zoo. She knew this was not going to be good.

Jack opened the bathroom door. Faith went inside and Beth followed behind. Jack locked the door behind him. The three of them stood inside the bathroom. It was rather small for the three of them, but they weren’t going to be in there long.

“Are you wet?” he asked.

“No,” she said looking down at the floor.

“Maybe I should check you anyways. I know how you don’t tell daddy the truth at times.”

“I’m not lying,” she said, but she knew he would check anways.

Jack walked over to her, pulled up her skirt, and pushed two fingers into the side of her diaper. He turned Beth so that Faith could see what he was doing.

“You are lucky you weren’t lying to daddy,” he said pulling his fingers out of her diaper. “Turn around,” he demanded.

Beth turned around and covered her face with her hands. She knew the spanking was coming. She thought it was going to be on the legs, as usual, but it wasn’t.

With her skirt still pulled up, Jack reached around the front of her and pulled her diaper down to her knees. She was mortified. It was bad enough having it being done by her daddy; but having another person there, whom she didn’t even know, was even more embarrassing.

He moved to the side of Beth. “Bend over,” he said. She bent over like he had demanded. He stood beside her and put his arm around her stomach to hold her in one place. He then placed his other hand on her bottom and rubbed it.

“Don’t move,” he said, “or it will be worse.”

She stopped moving and closed her eyes. She was trying to relax some, but having someone else other than her daddy looking at her bare bottom was mortifiying and not knowing when the spanking was coming was irritating.

SMACK! Went one blow of the hand to her bare bottom. SMACK! Went another one, then another, then three more. Faith stood there watching the whole thing. She didn’t know what to say, or what to do. Beth stood there with her face still covered by her hands.

“Stand up,” he said. Beth stood up with her hands still over her face trying not to cry from the stinging and the embarrassment. He turned her around so she was facing him. He pulled up her diaper and pulled down her skirt. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and then wiped away her tears with his fingers. “You are fine,” he said.

“It’s okay honey,” Faith said. “That’s what happens to little girls when they don’t listen to their daddies.”

Beth took a deep breath and then let it out. She didn’t like her daddy very much at the moment and she was beginning to really not like having this Faith person around.

Jack unlocked the door and let Faith go out first, leaving Jack and Beth alone for a minute.

“I’m sorry baby, but you should have listened to me.”

“But why in front of her?” she asked.

“Because she needs to know about you.”

“But why? I don’t understand.”

“You will soon. I will explain it to you later. Let’s just go enjoy the rest of the time at the zoo, okay?”

“Okay,” she said. She didn’t really want to go home yet, she loved coming to the zoo.

“Good girl,” he said then gave her a kiss on the lips and then walked outside with her.

Faith was waiting for them. “Everything okay?” she asked.

“Yes, just a little embarrassed is all,” he said.

“I can understand that,” Faith said giving Beth a smile.

Beth took her daddy’s hand and led him to the other exhibits to get her mind off of being so embarrassed like that. She decided to really listen to her daddy now, and not test him like she usually does. It was too embarrassing in front of a complete stranger.

The three of them continued their afternoon at the zoo. Faith was enjoying her time with them, especially with Beth. She was looking forward to getting to know Beth a little better. She was glad she had met Jack and he had invited her along.

They had finished looking at all the zoo animals and it was time to go to dinner. The day was a long one so Jack knew that his baby girl needed a diaper change without even checking, but being the good daddy that he is, he knew he had to check her diaper.

Beth walked to the gift shop and looked inside the window. Jack walked up next to her.

“Baby wet isn’t she?” he asked, sliding his hand up her skirt. He then slide two fingers into her diaper. “Just what I thought,” he said grabbing her hand. “Let’s go change that wet diaper.”

They walked up to Faith who was sitting on the bench outside the gift shop.

“The baby needs her diaper changed before we go to dinner,” he announced to Faith.

“I can stay here,” Faith said, not wanting to embarrass Beth.

“No,” Jack said, “you need to come.”

Jack led the three of them to the family adult bathrooms. Thankfully, they had one at the zoo for these sort of things.

Jack opened the door for the girls and they walked inside. Jack took the diaper bag from Beth and opened it up. He took out the towel and laid it down on the bathroom floor.

“Lay down, baby,” he said.

Beth laid down on the towel in the middle of the bathroom. Jack lifted up her skirt exposing her diaper. Faith smiled.

“Can I help?” Faith asked.

“Sure,” Jack said “You can get out her things.”

Faith reached into her diaper bag and got out a new diaper, wipes, baby lotion, and powder for Beth. She handed the items to Jack.

Jack pulled the tapes off of her diaper and pulled it down between her legs.

“You are one wet baby,” he said opening the wipes.

He wiped her “kitty.” Making it nice and clean and making sure he does not miss a spot. He opened up the new diaper and slid it under her bottom. Next, he took the lotion and squirted it on her “kitty.” He rubbed the lotion into her “kitty.” Faith watched and kept mental notes. She could tell that Beth was enjoying it, even if she may had been embarrassed getting her diaper changed in front of a stranger and a woman stranger at that. He wiped his hands off on the towel then sprinkled his baby’s “kitty” with powder. He pulled the diaper up between her legs then taped it up, starting from the bottom up. He pulled down Beth’s skirt and helped her up. He threw away the wet diaper and put the things away into the diaper bag.

He kissed Beth on the forehead. “Good girl,” he said.

He took her hand and opened the door for Faith. She walked out with them following behind her.

“Since you were such a good girl for daddy, I think we can stop in the gift shop before we leave.”

Beth smiled and led the way back to the gift shop. Beth loved going in there to look at all the stuffed animals. She had so many at home, but she still loved looking at them and every once in awhile, daddy would buy her a new one.

Beth looked through the numerous kind of stuffed animals. There were bears, giraffes, otters, penguins, tigers, wolves, monkeys, and of course her favorite, polar bears. She was rummaging through the bin of polar bears when Faith came up to her.

“You really like polar bears, don’t you?” she asked.

“Yes,” Beth replied. “I even have one on my shirt.”

“Yes, I noticed that.”

“Daddy bought it today for me because we were meeting you.”

“That was nice of him. I’m sure he wanted you too look nice and you do.”

“Thank you. Daddy says I look cute.”

“You do look cute.”

“They’re so soft,” Beth said changing the subject. She held a polar bear up to her cheek and rubbed it against her.

“Do you want it?” Faith asked.

“Daddy will say no since I haven’t been good today.”

“Well, I think you have. Every baby gets in trouble every once in awhile.”

“I guess so.” Beth took a glance around the store looking for her daddy. He was over by the postcards looking at them.

“How about I buy it for you?” Faith asked.

“No, thank you. Daddy wouldn’t allow that. He’ll think I had asked you to buy it for me.”

“Let me go talk to him, okay? You wait right here.”

“Okay,” Beth said as she continued to look through the polar bears.

After a few minutes Faith returned. “Pick which one you would like and lets go pay for it.” Faith said.

“Daddy said yes?”

“Yes, he did.”

Beth smiled and picked out the one she liked best. They all looked the same, but to Beth they didn’t.

Beth carried the polar bear up to the counter with Faith. While waiting in line, Jack joined them.

“Look what I’m getting daddy,” Beth said holding the polar bear up to her daddy to see.

“I see that,” he said, “Did you tell Faith thank you?”

“Thank you, Faith,” Beth said shyly.

“You are more than welcome,” Faith said. When they paid for the polar bear they left.

The three of them walked back to the parking lot. Beth was getting tired and was ready for a nap, but she didn’t want her daddy to know.

When they reached Faith’s car, Jack opened the door for her.

“Just follow me to the restaurant,” he said.

“Okay,” she replied.

Jack took Beth’s hand and they walked to their car. They got themselves situated and headed out of the parking lot. Beth held her polar bear in her lap the whole car ride to the restaurant. Faith followed closely behind in her car.