LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Contract

Chapter 1

As the morning sun shined through the windows the alarm, sitting on the nightstand, went off at exactly 7:00 A.M. “Are you kidding me,“ she thought to herself as she hid her head under her pillow. She could feel her husband reach over and turn off the alarm clock. He then turned over, pulled the pillow off her head, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Are you serious?” she said.

“It’s time to get up,” he said, pulling the covers off her body.

“But, it’s the first day of summer vacation,” she mumbled as she put the pillow back over her head. “Even my students get to sleep in today!”

“We have a lot to do today,” he said, kissing her again on the cheek. “Go shower and I’ll make breakfast,” he added as he climbed out of bed.

He walked around the bed over to her side and again pulled the pillow off her head. He looked down at her as she laid there with her eyes squinted shut.

“It’s not going to work, Beth,” he said. “Go get in the shower,” he demanded.

“Fine,” she said as she pushed herself out of bed.

“Don’t take too long,” he said as he left the room.

She dragged herself to the master bathroom and turned on the light. She stood there looking at the shower, then looked back at her bed. How she wanted to go back to bed. It was very tempting, but she knew better. She slowly undressed, turned on the hot water in the shower, and climbed in. She pulled the rubber ducky shower curtain closed, enclosing her into her own escape. She loved showers, especially long ones. It was her quiet time, her thinking time and sometimes even her crying time.

She dunked her head under the running hot water, making sure it was wet entirely. She then took her pink sponge and doused it with melon cucumber soap, her favorite kind. She rubbed the soap into the sponge, and then began to wash her body. When she finished, she rinsed off the soap. Next, she ran her hair under the water again, put some shampoo in her hand, and then rubbed it on her hair. She took her time, even though she knew she wasn’t suppose too, but she couldn’t help her love of showers. Besides, it always helped to wake her up in the mornings.

She rinsed her hair a few times under the running water, making sure she got all the shampoo out. She stood there, letting the water run over her head and her body. She was finished and knew she should have gotten out, but she didn’t feel like hurrying, especially on her first day of summer vacation.

She began to catch water into her mouth, then spit it out like a fountain. She retrieved more water into her mouth, moved to one end of the shower, and spit to the other end, seeing how far she could get. She was able to hit the other shower wall. She did this a few times, all along giggling like a little girl. She remembered how she use to do this in their swimming pool when she was younger. Her and her sister would pretend they were machine guns, trying to knock the toys over in the water. She took another mouthful of water and began to shoot the water, like a machine gun, at the shower curtain. It brought her back to her childhood.

She didn’t know how long time had past, but she figured it was awhile. She stood under the shower nozzle, letting the hot water flow down over her hair one last time. It was like she was in her own little world when she did that because she couldn’t hear anything, other than the water running over her head.

“Ouch!” she yelled, grabbing her stinging butt. She wiped her hair out of her face and turned to look who smacked her. It was her husband.

“Didn’t I tell you not to take too long,” he said, holding her towel.

“Yes,” she replied. “I’m sorry, I was, just having some fun,” she added, wiping the hair out of her face.

“You can have fun later, right now, we need to get ready.”

He pushed the shower curtain back further so she was able to get out of the shower. He held the towel out for her. She carefully climbed out of the shower and wrapped herself into the towel. Her husband began to dry her off.

She rubbed her butt where it stung. It always seemed to sting more when it was wet. She hadn’t heard him come into the bathroom and she certainly didn’t hear him open the shower curtain, otherwise she wouldn’t have stood under the water for so long.

“I know you like your showers,” he broke into her thoughts, “and there is nothing wrong with that, but only if we don’t have pressing things to do.” She didn’t say anything, she just stood there, letting him dry her off.

When she was dry enough for him, he hung up the towel on the towel rack, took her hand, and lead her back into the bedroom. She then noticed the baby powder, the lotion, and the diaper sitting on the bed.

“Today?” she asked.

“Yes,” he replied, “today.”

She didn’t mind being diapered at times, but then there were times she didn’t want to be. However, she knew better than to argue with him because she knew she would end up with a sore bottom and still a diaper on her butt. If she didn’t argue, she would just get the diaper.

She laid down on the bed, like she had done thousands of times before, resting her feet on the end of the bed, spreading her legs open for him to slip the diaper under her bottom. She pushed up with her feet so he was able to get it under her better.

He opened the lotion and squirted some on her “kitty,” she squirmed from the coldness. He rubbed it in, making sure he got every ounce of her “kitty.” When he was finished he squirted some more lotion on her belly and began to rub it in all over her body. She had to admit, she liked this part of being diapered.

When all the lotion was rubbed into her body, making her smooth and soft, he opened the baby powder and squirted some in her diaper area. He then pulled the diaper up between her legs, and pulled it tight against her belly. He fastened the top tape first on one side, then moved to the other, then he finished with the bottom tapes, fastening one side at a time.

“There doesn’t that feel better?” he asked, pulling her up to a sitting position.

“I guess so,” she muttered. He looked at her sternly. “Yes, it does,” she corrected herself.

“It’s your summer vacation,” he began, “which means, the adult Beth is no longer allowed. “

“I’m going to be diapered the whole summer?” she asked surprised.

“Maybe,” he said, pulling out her jean mini skort, that had snaps for easy changes, and yellow shirt from the closet. “It depends on how well you behave.”

He walked back to the bed and helped his wife, baby girl, get dressed. She hated this outfit, it made her feel like a little child. She liked feeling like a little child, when it was on her terms and when she was the one who decided to act like a little girl. She didn’t like it so much when her husband took control and decided when she was going to be little.

“You look cute,” he said, kissing her on the forehead.

“I don’t do cute,” she muttered back with a sour look on her face.

“Sorry baby, but you do,” he said with a smile. “Now, go finish getting ready and come downstairs for breakfast.”

He left the bedroom, leaving her behind to fix her hair how she wanted and to brush her teeth. She was surprised, usually when she got diapered it meant her hair went into pig tails as well, to remind her of the baby girl that she was . She hated pig tails.

When she was finished getting ready she went downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast. She could smell the waffles, eggs, sausage and hash browns cooking. She loved it when he made breakfast for her. It did, some how, make her feel little.

“Since we are in such a hurry this morning, I will let you sit at the big table today,” he said pulling out her chair for her. She was thankful; she didn’t really want to sit in the highchair this morning.

She sat down in the chair and took a drink of her orange juice, unfortunately, she didn’t get away with a big girl cup this morning, but instead she had to use her sippy cup.

He put her plate, that was separated into three different parts, in front of her. She even used that in adult mode because she hated her food touching. He began to put food on her plate, a waffle, two assuage links, a spoonful of eggs, and hash browns. She didn’t mind the sausage and waffles touching because she loved them both in syrup.

She began buttering her waffle and he allowed her to do it herself, which was another shock. He always had to do it. When she was finished buttering her waffle, she took the syrup and drowned her waffle and sausage links in syrup.

He quickly grabbed the syrup and took it from her hands. He slapped her on the hand. “That is WAY too much syrup, young lady. I try and let you do big girl things and then you do that. This is why daddy likes to do it himself.”

She crossed her arms and glared at him. “Keep it up young lady and I will make you sit in the highchair.”

She gave out a sigh and began to eat her eggs while her “daddy” cut her waffles for her. “I can do that!” she protested.

“No you can’t,” he added, “ I certainly don’t want a dirty baby already this morning.”

She stomped her foot on the floor. Even though she didn’t want to act like a baby, it was hard at times because he made her feel like one. He reached over and slapped her leg.

“That will be enough of that young lady. This is your last warning, next time the high chair will come out and you will sit your diapered butt in it and eat. Do you understand me?”

She shoved in a piece of waffle into her mouth so she didn’t have to answer.

“Understand me?” he asked again.

“Yes,” she muttered.

“Good girl,” he said as he began to fill his plate full of food.

They continued to eat breakfast without any more outbursts from Beth. After all, she didn’t want to sit in the highchair to eat.

“We have shopping to do this morning and then we have a friend we need to go meet,” he said clearing off the table.

“What friend?” she asked intrigued.

“Just a new friend I have met, whom I want you to meet too.”

She turned around in her chair, legs straddled the back of the chair, skirt pulled up, exposing her diaper. He loved when she did that. It meant she was interested, it meant she was intrigued, it meant she was acting like the baby girl that he loved.

“What friend?!” she asked again.

“I told you it’s a new friend.”

“A boy friend or a girl friend?” she asked.

“A girl friend,” he answered cleaning off the plates into the sink.

“When did you meet?” she asked.

“About three weeks ago,” he answered.

“Three weeks?!,” she exclaimed, “and you’re just telling me now?”

“Well, I wanted to make sure, before I exposed my baby girl to her.”

“Wanted to make sure what?” she asked, tilting her head.

He looked into her dark brown eyes. How he could just eat her up when she was in baby mode, and most of the time she didn’t realize she was.

“Just wanted to make sure,” he answered. He finished putting the butter and syrup away in the refrigerator, the table was cleared off, the dishes in the dishwasher, the leftover food in the disposal.

“So where did you meet?” she felt the need to change the question since she knew he wouldn’t answer her. He was so stubborn.

“We met,” he stopped for a minute, “maybe we should put your hair in pigtails today,” he said changing the subject.

Ignoring the subject change she asked again, “Where did you meet?”

“I think it would look much cuter, don’t you?” he asked playing with her hair.

“Daddy!” she yelled. He laughed. He knew she was getting upset.

“If daddy told you, then it would give away who this person is, and I don’t want to do that now. I’m afraid if I told you now, then you wouldn’t want to meet this person.”

“I still would,” she protested.

“I know my baby girl and I know you wouldn’t want to. Daddy wants to keep it a surprise, okay?”

She crossed her arms and pouted. She flashed her big puppy dog eyes at him, but she knew it wouldn’t work.

“Sorry baby, you’ll have to wait.”

“Fine!” she said, “but no pigtails!”

“Okay, okay, no pigtails.”

He went to the sink and grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warm water. He walked back over to Beth and wiped her hands and face, getting rid of the sticky syrup.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“Yes,” she said getting up from the chair.

“Good, go get your diaper bag for me,”

“Do we have to take that?” she asked. She hated that thing

“If you wet your diaper, daddy won’t be able to change you and I’m sure you don’t want to sit in a wet diaper all day.” He always had a valid point, one that she could never argue with.

“Fine!” she said and stormed off to get the diaper bag.

When she returned with the diaper bag in hand, he took her arm, turned her around and smacked her on the back of her leg. He never spanked on her diaper area, because he knew she couldn’t feel it through the diaper. The back of the leg, on bare skin, was more effective. Unless, of course, she wasn’t diapered, then it was always on her bottom.

“There is no need for attitude, young lady. Daddy asked you to do one simple thing.” He turned her around and looked at her.

“Sorry,” she said biting her lip because her leg stung.

“Now, take the diaper bag out to the car and wait for me there.”

“Okay,” she said. He opened the door for her and watched her go to the car. He waited until she was inside before he went to get the paperwork from his study.

He grabbed his sports coat from his chair and put it on. He then folded up the paper work, put it inside an envelope, and then placed it inside his sports coat pocket. He wasn’t sure how she would like this, but he was excited about the idea and he was hoping she would be too.

He closed the door behind him and went to the car. She watched him as he walked to the car. She thought it was odd, him wearing a sports coat, but she figured this person they were meeting was important, but still didn’t understand, if it was, why she had to wear a diaper.

Before he started the car, he leaned over and put the seatbelt on over Beth. He kissed her on the forehead then started the car and backed out of the driveway.

• 3 weeks later...