LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do I Feel So Guilty

I love diapers a lot and i like most if not all of the ab items.But i was just wanting ot know why i feel so guilty when i do wear a diaper and pretend to be a baby? i dont understand this it's like i get this feeling like okay go and put a diaper on you know you want to go and suck on a pacci and drink from a bottle and be babied,I feel this other feeling going no you dont' need to do that you aren't a baby and aren't an incontenet old woman.Im 18 years old and have no medical need.

IF anyone out there has suggestions please email me at charmingblondechic@yahoo.com or you can message me on here but id ont check this too often.

Guest refridginator

it's just your adult side trying to put down your ab/dl side. your adult self hasn't entirely accepted your ab/dl indulgences. just give it some time and you will eventually be able to do what you want without killing your mood :)

I love diapers a lot and i like most if not all of the ab items.But i was just wanting ot know why i feel so guilty when i do wear a diaper and pretend to be a baby? i dont understand this it's like i get this feeling like okay go and put a diaper on you know you want to go and suck on a pacci and drink from a bottle and be babied,I feel this other feeling going no you dont' need to do that you aren't a baby and aren't an incontenet old woman.Im 18 years old and have no medical need.

IF anyone out there has suggestions please email me at charmingblondechic@yahoo.com or you can message me on here but id ont check this too often.

Diapers bring a sense of security and comfort, but also invoke emotions of embarrasment and shame. just think of the jibes, "i've been doing this since you were in diapers", or "what, 18 years old and still in diapers?". sadly our society puts a premium on mature behaviour. I grappled with these feelings for a while, but i realized in the end that a lot of "mature" behaviour like drinking or drugs or casual sex or playing with guns is quite dangerous. diapers on the other hand are soft and safe things, and the feeling of being very young and innocent is virtue. "adult" attitudes are what's ruining the planet. being a baby in diapers is not ony comforting and fun, it is safe and not in the slightest bit illegal or morally wrong. that's why i'm proud to do things my way and not follow all those "mature' folks. Just my 2 cents,

smarti

I think most of us go through this. I don't think everyone reaches peace with it. I used to bing/purge my diaper stuff. I was so ashamed of myself, I would throw everything out and resolve to never do it again. Then after a while, I'd break down and buy more stuff. I went through this for years. Then finally I decided to stop denying that I am a baby. That's when I found peace. It's not this sex thing for me. I fully accepted that I was a baby that had to exist in an adult world with an adult body. The anxiety is all gone.

I think all of us struggle in different ways. I know some others share my experience. The common thread though is acceptance of who you are. Don't beat yourself up.

Baby

I think most of us go through this. I don't think everyone reaches peace with it. I used to bing/purge my diaper stuff. I was so ashamed of myself, I would throw everything out and resolve to never do it again. Then after a while, I'd break down and buy more stuff. I went through this for years. Then finally I decided to stop denying that I am a baby. That's when I found peace. It's not this sex thing for me. I fully accepted that I was a baby that had to exist in an adult world with an adult body. The anxiety is all gone.

I think all of us struggle in different ways. I know some others share my experience. The common thread though is acceptance of who you are. Don't beat yourself up.

Baby

Well said, I could not agree more.

Okay thanks everyone for replying to my post.I realy liked what all of you had to say.It is all true what anyone on here had to say.but the part is that it's hard to accept myself especialy when i feel i need to hide it.

You will find this behavior is very prevalent within our community. It is hard to explain WHY we feel guilt over our desires to wear diapers. My guilt came from being alone, then when I found out about the whole online community things felt better. Then I started to feel guilt because my spouse didn't know. At that time in my life I thought I could still get away from it. I thought I could give it up and I wouldn't ever have to tell anyone about this little dark secret. The more I fought, the more I realized that it is part of me. Then, I broke down and told my significant other. I received a positive response, for which I am very lucky to have. I am no racked with the guild and shame I once was. After branching out within the online community I decided to make friends outside who are diaper wearers as well. I found this to be the best for eliminating my shame. When you put a face to someone who is like you, you can talk about it with them and no feel embarrassed anymore. This was very liberating for me.

Then I met Heidilynn and Tami. They got me to accept who I am on a public forum. Granted that this sort of thing isn't for everyone, it helped me find myself. It helped me become one with my diaper side I guess you could say.

The guilt goes away as we learn to accept ourselves for who we are. It has been my experience that the desire for diapers doesn't go away. Everyone is different though.

~Brian

I think you just need to be happy with yourself. If you had your own place etc it would be much easier of course. You need to look inside yourself and think...Am I really enjoying myself. It is only up to you. Of course you will go through different emotions...it's part of growing up and changing...or even becoming who you are.

Diapers bring a sense of security and comfort, but also invoke emotions of embarrasment and shame. just think of the jibes, "i've been doing this since you were in diapers", or "what, 18 years old and still in diapers?". sadly our society puts a premium on mature behaviour. I grappled with these feelings for a while, but i realized in the end that a lot of "mature" behaviour like drinking or drugs or casual sex or playing with guns is quite dangerous. diapers on the other hand are soft and safe things, and the feeling of being very young and innocent is virtue. "adult" attitudes are what's ruining the planet. being a baby in diapers is not ony comforting and fun, it is safe and not in the slightest bit illegal or morally wrong. that's why i'm proud to do things my way and not follow all those "mature' folks. Just my 2 cents,

smarti

Very well said

Peharps you should look at it in a different way. Dont look at is as something that "neesd to be hidden"... but rather, something you enjoy that you chose not to share with everyone.

Just like other things, I"m sure you have loads of things you enjoy doing, but dont necessarily share with even your closest friends.

So, example. I love love love.. absolutely love cheesy made for tv movies the sci-fi chanel puts out. Sabetooth and shark attack three, and the horrible special effects sci-fi movies staring dean cain and the like and all the other really D list movies. I love them. But i dont actually tell anyone i love them. And i would never think to even hint at watching one of those movies on tv when they are around.

but i dont feel guilty when i do watch the movie. I enjoy it, sometimes i'll watch them more than once, even in the same day. Again, i would never tell anyone about this secret love. But i would never feel guilty indulging in it.

Or something that entails more 'paraphernilia'.. i also love reading harelquin romance novels. They are again something i really enjoy, but would never tell anyone about, the reasons why i wouldn't tell anyone aren't important, just like the reasons why you chose not to share your diapers are irrelevant, you just dont want to, and thats fine, but theres no need to feel guilty in partaking in somethingyou enjoy. I have harlequin books, ikeep them in a bag under the bed, and when i am done reading them i secretly donate them to good will.

Like diapers, you keep them in a bag under the bed (or in a box in the closet etc...etc... ) and when you are done with one you secretly put it out with the trash. There should be no guilt in that.

Everyone has a private life, things they enjoy, they partake in, that they do not share. That is not to say that you will never share your desire for diapers with someone. But until you meet that someone, there is no need to feel guilty.

Diapers are just another thing in life you enjoy, like cheesy romance novels, or bad tv, or maybe a food or drink most of your friends dont like so you only eat when none of them are around....