LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quotations

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day I was flipping through channels to find something to watch. I came across one show. I have no idea what it was. But it had a funny line in it.

Girl: "You're the rebell leader. What are are you rebelling against, diaper rash?"

Guy: "I have you know I am fifteen."

Like I said not sure what the show was. Didn't really watch it. I just manage to catch that line before flipping to the next channel.

Guest VladYvhv

"You've got a mind like a beartrap: Sharp, rusty, and illegal in 48 states!" -My friend in KC.

"I think I just went 10-100!" "Better than 10-200..." -Frog and The Badit, Smokey & The Bandit.

"How many trucks to you see?" "Only 1! Unless I've been drinkin'!" "Well, I must be comode-hangin' drunk, cause I see a whole mess of trucks!" -Snow Man and the Bandit, Smokey & the Bandit 2.

"American diapers are the strongest in the world!" -Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report (in response to the story of people trying to not use diapers for their babies).

"Cease your activitiy now, or I will... BE LOYAL AS A PUPPY!" -ED-209 (hacked by little girl), Robocop 3.

"You have until the count of 3 to put down your weapons! 1... 2... EAT HOT LEAD!!!" -ED-209 (hacked by little girl), Robocop 3.

And how could I forget the Waylonisms from the Dukes of Hazzard... From the best TV show narrator of all time (and one of the best singers of all time), Waylon Jennings.

"About Rosco's word... He has to have someone else call his dogs, cause even they don't believe him..."

"Friends and neighbors, I don't think that jump was planned." :drive1:

"Now, I, of all people should've known better than that..."

"Don't ask me... I don't know how this'll turn out, either."

"Around here, we tend to like happy endings."

"Ain't it funny how you can get emotionally attached to a car?"

"It was one of those days when everything was going right... Now, you just know something bad's about to happen..."

[badguy shoot at a chicken] "He didn't even flinch... Duke chickens are tough... Ever try to eat one?"

"Watch out, Rosco..." [Rosco crashes] "I told him to watch out..."

"Ever wonder how hard it must be to be a fish in Hazzard?"

"Aren't y'all glad Bo and Luke don't direct traffic at the airport?"

"Now, those ol' boys should know that putting something in the road won't slow down the Dukes..."

Guest VladYvhv

On tonight's (11-03-2005) episode of GAC Nights, the guest stars are Big and Rich. Big Kenny said something that rings true of anything, not just music: "Noone should be able to rob anyone of their soul."

On a more humerous note... "Aren't us humans strange?" (to a pig) -Rosco P. Coltraine (James Best), The Dukes of Hazzard.

And a song that speaks to most of us country folk...

The Dirt Road

Daddy worked hard for his dollar

He said some folks don't, but that's ok

They won't know which road to follow

Because an easy street might lead you astray

(Chorus):

I'll take the dirt road-it's all I know

I've been walking it for years

It's gone where I need to go

Oh it ain't easy-it ain't supposed to be

So I'll take my time

And life won't pass me by

Cause it's right there to find, On the dirt road

I have lived life in the fast lane

You gotta watch your back and look both ways

When it's said and done, the time we have Is borrowed

You better make real sure you're headed the right way

(Chorus repeats twice)

Sawyer Brown.

I'm sort of weak for the mad scientist quotes..

"My Moon-based Death Ray

Panics the people of Earth.

Mock my theories now!"

and of course the classic:

"Fools! I'll destroy them all...

Talking about poetry - anybody seen the SciFaiku community? Haikus (5-7-5, not always very strict though), but with a sci-fi theme to it. Kind of sweet I think.

Grandad tells stories

about planet Earth. Green forests?

Trees are purple here.

(By Y. Aburrow)

/doc

• 4 weeks later...

Well after a reindear sneezed on Santa. Then the sleide cut across his foot. The bag ripped as he was loading it in. Elfs hit Santa with a snow ball. The little angel came up to Santa and asked

"Was should I do with this pine tree Santa?"

This is why there is an Angel on top of the Christmas Tree! :roflmao:

• 1 month later...

"The longer I live, The more I realize the impact of attitude on life ATTITUDE, to me,is more important than education, than money,than circmstances,thanfailures,than successes, than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company,church or home. The remarkable thing is that we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We canot change our past. We canot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our ATTITUDE. I am convinced that life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% how I react to it and so it is with you we are in charge of our ATTITUDES'' Charles Swindoll :)

Sorry, but can't agree with Swindoll that attitude is more important than education.

The ruling class has strived to keep the masses ignorant throughout history and in the present. It stops us from asking questions. I believe in education above all of those things on his list but by 'education' I mean teaching people HOW to think, not WHAT to think.

Dolly