LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends" Sisters Baby"

Chapter 8..............

As I walked towards the nursery, with Kim holding my hand, I giggled a bit, thinking about how real the girls were trying to make this feel, even tho, I knew that me having my diaper changed in a public nursery was highly unlikely, but I did appreciate the effort to make it look like it was going to happen and this caused me to giggle. Kim asked what I was giggling about and I told her, she also must have found it amusing because she giggled to, altho, thinking about it, I must admit, her giggle seemed a bit more sinister then mine?

I turned around to see where Beth was and saw her, Cassidy and Elly all right behind us, Beth smiled at me and blew me a kiss. As we got to the nursery doors (I was amazed Kim was actually taking the joke this far), Kim opened them and waited for Beth, Elly and Cassidy to get inside before pulling me inside with her (I must admit I was getting a little bit worried now).

Just inside the doors, standing by what looked to be like a check-in counter, were two girls, both employees, probably in their late teens or early 20's, I soon found out their names were Amber and Ashley and my thoughts about their ages were confirmed, they were both 19. Kim walked up to the counter and motioned towards Cassidy, then asked the grils if they had a spare changing table because someone was very stinky, at the same time, giving me a gentle pat on my bottom (which I hoped the girls had not seen).

One of the girls pointed to a changing table on the opposite side of the room, and then, completely out of the blue (which I assumed was out of the blue), Amber said.....

"That changing table will work for Cassidy, but what about Robby, he's just a bit too big for the changing table BOSS"

Kim smiled and said.....

"I know, we'll have to change him on one of the larger cribs that were built for the bigger kids we're expecting to register"

I barely even comprehended what they were saying, my mind was still reeling, DID SHE ACTUALLY CALL KIM.....BOSS?

I would soon discover that yes, I was not hearing things, this was indeed, Kims Nursery and these girls worked for her, I also learned that the nursery wasn't scheduled to open until after the 4th of July Holiday and that Amber and Ashley were her assistant managers in charge of registration, scheduling and training, and that they were both working today, to do what they refered to as, Tweeking The Nursery.

As we walked across the room to the changing tables I saw Amber lock the main doors behind us, when we got to one of the changing tables, Beth pulled Cassidy out of the stroller and strapped her on a changing table as she told Kim.....

"I'll change your stinker if you change mine"

Kim just laughed and said....

"You got a deal, I know Cassidy stinks, maybe Robby will be nice and not have a yucky diaper"

I turned red when I saw Ashley standing right behind me, smiling as she checked out my backside. Even tho everyone was watching Beth goo-goo and ga-ga over Cassidy while she changed her diaper, I kept feeling that Amber and Ashley were intensely, watching me. I looked at them once and they both gave me, one of those condescending smiles, as if, they were, above my intelligence level (I would soon discover why).

As Beth was finishing up with Cassidys diaper change, Kim swatted me on the bottom and said.....

"Ok Stinky, you're next"

Ashley and Amber both laughed when Amber asked Kim if that was my nickname and Kim replied.....

"Oh Yea, as soon as you change one of his poopy diapers you'll see why we call him Stinky, we were calling him BooBoo Britches, but Stinky seems much more appropriate"

Both girls laughed and I got a cold shiver down my spine when it dawned on me that, I correctly heard Kim tell Amber and Ashley, AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE HIM?

Kim took my hand and started leading me over to, what I would soon learn was an isolation room, used when clients were checked in, but were sick or not feeling well. As we entered the room, I saw it had one of the over-sized cribs they had mentioned earlier, a television, a sink, a diaper pail, a dresser with various baby supplies on top such as powder, oil and wipes, the room also had what looked like, retractable curtains, that went completely around the entire room, not unlike you would see in an emergency room in a hospital, thus, blocking it off and secluding it from the outside nursery.

Before Amber, Ashley, Beth, Elly and Cassidy came into the room, Kim told me something that chilled me to the bone, but also explained the look I had gotten earlier from Amber and Ashley, Kim explained to me that her and Beth had told the girls I was their cousin from Phoenix and they had agreed to watch me for a couple of weeks, she went on to add that her and Beth had also told them I was a little slow and basically not much more developed mentally then a 2 year old, and most of the time, I didn't even know if my diapers were wet or poopy, let alone care.

Kim smiled, patted me on the bottom, then patted the crib, as she said.....

"Ok Stinky, hop up here so I can change your diaper, oh, and by the way, Robby, if you want to tell Amber and Ashley that you're really not as mentally slow as we said you were, just to keep them from possibly doing a diaper check on you and maybe even changing your diaper, go for it, then, you can explain to those two girls why someone your age is not only wearing diapers, but wetting and pooping your diapers, then being changed like a baby, and personally Robby, you're much better off pretending to have the mental capacity of a two year, plus, if I remember right, it's gonna be damn embarrassing for you, especially if one of them decide to change you, and Beth said, part of your fantasy is to be embarrassed and treated like a baby because you're acting like a baby. The only difference is, Amber and Ashley won't know you're being embarrassed when they're wiping your bottom, changing your diaper and calling you Stinky in cute lil babytalk, that'll be our little secret"

I was stunned, but Kim was right, I had little choice, I had to try and act the part, best done by remaining quiet as I have been, plus, I figured, Kim was getting ready to change me and then we would be leaving so I could avoid any possible embarrassing situations anyway. As Kim gently pushed me back onto the crib, pulled my shorts down and started unsnapping my onesie, Beth, Elly and Amber all came into the room (It seems Cassidy had fallen asleep taking a bottle and Ashley had placed her in a crib near the front counter so she could watch her).

Amber drew the curtains closed on the side facing the front door as Elly excused herself from the room, giving me a lil twinkle of her eye as she departed. Beth asked Kim if she needed any help and Kim asked her if she could grab one of my diapers from the diaper bag. Before Beth could grab it, Amber already had it and was handing it, along with some baby wipes, to Kim, Kim told her I didn't smell stinky and I was probably just wet.

As Kim unsnapped my onesie, she looked at me and said in baby-talk.....

"Awwww, does hims have a wet diaper, c'mon, let Auntie Kimmie change you and make it all better"

Lifting my onesie up, Kim pulled down my plastic pants and unpinned both sides of my diaper, as if expecting something other then a wet diaper, Kim slowly pulled the front of my diaper down, wiping my butt with the edge, saying, loudly.....

"Well, hims just a lil bit poopy but not as stinky as usual"

All the girls laughed as Kim grabbed a baby wipe and finished wiping my bottom, then my entire diaper area, she then swatted my bottom and said, LIFT UP, shoving the dry diaper under me and bringing the front of the diaper up between my legs, gving me a good powdering before pinning both sides securely. Kim shook out the plastic pants, claiming they were just damp and would be ok for one more diaper, then brought the onesie up between my legs, snapping it into place and finishing off by pulling my shorts back on.

As Kim was finishing, I noticed that Amber had tossed my wet diaper into the diaper pail, just as she did this, Elly walked back into the room and told the girls she wanted to go get lunch at the food court. Both Beth and Kim agreed, stating that sounded good, then Kim looked at me and said.....

"I bet you're hungry too, aren't you Stinky"

All the girls laughed, then Elly said she had thought about that already and had asked Ashley if her and Amber would mind if they left Robby here so he could have his bottle and take a nap like Cassidy was doing. I was almost in shock when Amber quickly said.....

"Yea, that would be fine, we can watch both Cassidy and Robby while we finished up with our Tweeking, it'll sort of be like a Christening of The Nursery, almost like a Dry Run for Wet Diapers"

This caused all the girls to laugh and I knew I was turning red when Beth said.....

"That would be awesome, he shouldn't be a problem, Kim just changed him so he should be ok until we get back, if you can give him his bottle that would be great, oh yea, by the way, Amber, sometimes he won't hold his bottle so it's probably best if you feed it to him, if you don't mind"

I laid there on the crib, absolutely mortified, Amber said she had to run out for just a bit but would be right back. As soon as she left, Beth, Kim and Elly all smiled and looked at me, Beth then said.....

"Well Robby Baby, how's it feel to be treated like a baby, you're actually gonna be checked into a nursery and babysat by two cute teen-agers, oh, and Robby, we're thinking about taking a nice, long, relaxing lunch, and if we have calculated this right, within 30 minutes or less of you being fed that bottle, you WILL have a wet, if not messy, diaper, and Amber and Ashley will be right there to change you"

Before I could even comment, Amber and Ashley came back into the room, pushing the crib that Cassidy was sleeping in, as Ashley opened the curtains on all sides of the room, except the one facing the front windows, Amber told Beth and Kim.....

"We thought it would be better if these two were together, that way I can work on the back end of the nursery while Ashley feeds Robby his baba, not to mention, that with them both here in the same room, it'll be easier to do diaper checks and change them if needed, we may as well practice our rules out on these two, DIAPER CHECKS EVERY 15 TO 30 MINUTES AND DIAPER CHANGES AS NEEDED"

I knew I was definitely in trouble, there was no way I was gonna keep from using my diaper in front of these two teenage girls, and I also knew, there was no way I was gonna be able to keep it a secret if I did have to go potty in my diaper.

I just laid there, stunned, as Beth and Elly left the room, and Kim, showed the girls where my diaper bag was. As Kim left the room, just like Beth did before she left the room, she bent over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek, and then said.....

"You be good Stinky, you drink your baba all gone and don't give Amber and Ashley a hard time"

No sooner had Beth, Kim and Elly left, Amber looked at Ashely and said.....

"Since we're enforcing the rules, shouldn't we enforce all of them"

Ashley asked Amber what she meant and Amber replied.....

"I noticed he doesn't have a spare change of clothing in his diaper bag, that means we need to take his shorts and onesie off and just let him lay there in his lil diapey"

Ashley agreed, then got my bottle out of my diaper bag as Amber pulled my shorts down, unsnapped my onesie and pulled it off over my head, commenting on how cute she thought the lil ducky on my onesie was, before I knew it, Ashley sat on the edge of the crib, resting my head in her lap, then started feeding me my baby bottle, all the time, patting me on my diapered bottom.

I was totally, in 7th heaven, this feeling was incredible, amazing, exciting, arousing and facinating all at the same time, and then, 10 minutes into the feeding, I felt another set of feelings come over me, this one was a feeling of terror, humiliation and the fear of getting caught in a dirty diaper, I must have stopped nursing for a second because Ashley looked at me, then said.....

"Awwww, is hims all filled up", looking at the bottle and saying in baby-talk, "Just a lil bit more baby, almost allllllllll gone"

I started nursing a little bit more, then came that rumble from deep down in my tummy, and I knew I couldn't stop what was about to happen if I tried.

As I tried to concentrate on the bottle, Ashley was patting my bottom, breaking my concentration, I just laid there, as the warm, squishy feeling started oozing into the seat of my diaper, and when I thought it couldn't get any worse, my bottom exploded with a muffled, but very loud fart and the bottom of my diaper filled up so fast, it oozed up into my crotch, engulfing my balls and penis, then slowly started inching it's way up the back of my diaper.

Ashley stopped feeding me the bottle for a second, then said to Beth, as she over exagerratingly patted my bottom and wrinkled her nose.....

"UT-OH, I THINK WE'RE FIXING TO FIND OUT WHY THEY NICKNAMED HIM STINKY"

As both her and Amber giggled, they both waved their hands in front of their noses and said in unison.....

"EWWWWW - YUCKYYYYYYYYY, ROBBY, YOU STINNNNNNK"

to be continued.....................................................