LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Celeb Could Adopt You?

Baby Bethany

LOL this may sound silly but years ago I wished I could of had Rob Thomas (from Matchbox Twenty) and Jewel Kiltcher as my mommy and daddy, because I like the way they sing mostly.

At this point in time, if I didn't have my Dady, I'd want either Josh Groban or Robin Williams as my celebrity daddy. Josh Groban because I think his voice is spectacular, and Robin Williams because c'mon, he'd ROCK as a daddy! Robin Williams seems like he's funny, kind, and a big ol' kid at heart! (Actually I sometimes wonder if he's an Adult Kid himself :P ) I REALLY would like to meet him someday.

~ moogle

I could be anyones baby if they want me, they really don't have to be wealthy, just keep me in a diaper at all times, and dress me as tthey would want me, I could be a baby girl one day and a teenager the next.

I would do whatever they want me to do, after all you are there baby to do with as they please.

Not a celeb, but if you want to see who could adopt me have a look at this video on U Tube.

Mistress Lisa: Female Hypnotist (Sorry guys, I'm crap on computers and don't know how you do a link)

I'm only saying her because she has hypnotised me and I'm now under her control, lol.

Beth

Here's the link.

B-Bethany, simply go to where you want to link to, in this case the actual You tube page. The addy is at the top of your browser. Right click your mouse over that address at the top, select copy then when you post about a topic on here. Right Click into the text field here and select Paste..should work for ya..Depending on your browser that is. You may find it easier to use multiple windows or tabs, as in have both sites up at once. Hope this helps. Yeah she's NICE!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link.

B-Bethany, simply go to where you want to link to, in this case the actual You tube page. The addy is at the top of your browser. Right click your mouse over that address at the top, select copy then when you post about a topic on here. Right Click into the text field here and select Paste..should work for ya..Depending on your browser that is. You may find it easier to use multiple windows or tabs, as in have both sites up at once. Hope this helps. Yeah she's NICE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Repaid, it's always easy when you know how, lol. ;)

*Hypnotised voice* I must obey Lisa........Lisa is my mistress, I am her slave.........sleep for Lisa!

Beth