LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

You Learn Something New Each Day

So, most of you should know the saying "You learn something new each day". Since I usually go on this site once daily, I decided it would be a good idea to post what I learn as each day passes. Plus, knowing i get to post something that I learned helps me become more self-aware of when i learn new facts.

I encourage anyone else to tell me what you learned. It'll get boring if i am the only one doing it.

August 11th, 2008- I learned apricots are amazingly soft! I didn't know fruit could be soft like that. I wish I had a stuffed animal that felt just like the outside of an apricot.

Too bad apricots taste nasty though.

-Sophie

today i learned that it is a bad idea to let a friend borrow a flash drive which contains a file titled 12 month diaper training.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too wise... I'd never let anyone borrow my flash drive. Abby's on it, along with some side stories i've been writing.

And my external's at Mommy's and that's got all my music. :(

As for today's "what i learned", i think i'll write it later. Nothing eventful has happened yet.

-Sophie

this isn't exactly new, but I've learned that people who are into alternative lifestyles or behaviors that aren't the "norm" are more open to learn about new things like furry or infantilism or other beliefs, etc. And, when someone's open to new ideas, that makes those who are into alternative things more comfortable to share.

I agree with both of you! (except it will never stop me from worrying, sorry teen_nappy).

Anyway, as for my "what i've learned"

August 12th, 2008: I finally understand why Time Travel is considered the fourth demension. I read the first chapter in The Time Machine by H. G. Wells, and it explained it perfectly to me. I suppose time being a demension is actually a theory, not a fact... but nonetheless, it's a theory i now support.

-Sophie

I'm failing. I missed yesterday.

Anyway... for todays.

August 14th, 2008: Today I learned that I sound a lot better when i sing in harmony with Mommy. She's a fantastic singer, so it makes me sound a bit better.

-Sophie

What did I learn today... Well if you wake up with cuts and bleeding it is probably your stupid kitten and not stigmata. :rolleyes:

oh, wait I can add one diaper related, if your going to wear them at night don't lay down after taking a mega piss in them. Lucky for me it was wash day for my sheets, my annual monthly cleaning.

Writing dates are beginning to bother me.

I dont think i'm going to go with "today" as much as "recently", and i feel like making a childishly related one this time.

What i learned recently... soap doesn't taste very good. It's two days later and i still have that icky taste...

-Sophie

I did realize that, but commonly i'll post what i learned the day before at like 2AM the next day... so i put dates anyway.

And REALLY?! That's so cool... what would it do to the world, though?

-Sophie

Today, I learned that getting hit in the face by a spent shell casing hurts.

Yeah but not as bad as catching your finger on the chamber when it kicks back. Damn glock 26, hurts like hell.

okay for my new one today

I learned that when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, when life gives you shit, you plant fertilizer. B)

"I learned that when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, when life gives you shit, you plant fertilizer. "

So when you "plant" this fertilizer....what do you get when it grows???

I learned that I am not as young as I used to be, and cant do the things I did when I was younger anymore :(

I had always wanted to try Ballet upto last year when finally plucked up the courage and found some where for private lessons. It was so much fun for a while until my body started falling apart under protest. Its harder than it looks prancing around in a tuttu for 40 mins.

In the last year or so I have hurt myself 4 times including 5 stiches in my head and the last 2 weeks in bed after pulling something in my back and shoulder, I wish now I started a few years earlier :crybaby:

Dont put off something you could do today, because tomorrow may never come.