LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Diapered Studying

I've tried studying while diapered but I find I cannot concentrate as much as I would like on the studying. I always fixate on the diaper and the feelings I have associate with the undergarment. I've taken tests while diapered though and it didn't seem to hinder the outcome.... Its interesting how thoughts, feelings, and experiences can all contradict each other at times.

Well, I didn't finish everything I had planned to yesterday, I was too tired.

I did change my diaper before bed, maybe I shouldn't have, considering I wasn't done.

And on top of that, I need to change my biorhythm back to that of a normal person, instead of getting around 1300.

Well I'm off to the store, and after that I have plenty of work.

Well i'm glad you're at least trying to keep on task. You'll do better when you get into the swing of things.

-Sophie

Be careful...one of two things might happen...#1 (my problem) focusing too much on work and then springing a leak 'cause you've been casually peeing your dipe so much #2 (well, yeah, this is me too, once in a while) focusing so much on the great feeling of my diaper that I'm not getting any work done!!

That being said...STUDY AWAY!!! :D:D:D

I haven't replied to this in a few days, so I thought I should.

Anyway, I have been having problems getting up on time, so I haven't had much time outside of it to say something. Whatever time I had was spent on writing and fixing my computer. At least it now recognises now that I have two screens (actually, it doesn't, but that's a different story). Still more that needs work though :-(

I'm still somewhat behind on schedule, so I'm going to continue now. I just needed a short break and I thought I'd use it to let you know I'm still working.

As a bonus:

My Desktop

Well i'm glad to hear you're still sticking to that studying. I would have given up by now.

Sorry you're still having computer troubles. That's no fun. And you should really start working on getting back on schedual, mister! If there's anything i can do to help, speak up.

-Sophie

*GROANS* mornings... i HATE mornings

i LOATHE mornings

i DESPISE mornings.

When i started my new job, i had to spend a week working at 6 am, which meant i had to be up at 5 am.. I didn't even know 5 am existed until that week, i thought it was just a myth. I tried to google it but couldn't find any information.

I'm serious, it was so hard!!!!!!!!!

stupid mornings

Lol! I loved the webcomic.

And get a really loud alarm clock that can record things, then get a female friend to shout "SOPHIE SAYS WAKE UP" into it, and set it as your alarm.

Not sure if you'd like me so much after that though. :P

-Sophie

P.S. I dont know if those sort of clocks exist...

Lol! I loved the webcomic.

And get a really loud alarm clock that can record things, then get a female friend to shout "SOPHIE SAYS WAKE UP" into it, and set it as your alarm.

Not sure if you'd like me so much after that though. :P

-Sophie

P.S. I dont know if those sort of clocks exist...

If not then you just thought of it... invent it, patent it, and make $1,000,000... DO IT NOW!!

If not then you just thought of it... invent it, patent it, and make $1,000,000... DO IT NOW!!

I'm not entirely sure people will purchase my clock idea. Perhaps one or two people. And doesn't patenting caust money?

-Sophie

Studying while wearing nappies? I know that would never work for me, it would be a matter of willingly letting my arousal chew up every sentence I read, into something quite unrecognizable and deformed beyond comprehension. Division is a fine, fine thing indeed! :P

Well my first exam is up. I think I did well enough to pass the subject.

But I'm too delirious from a lack of sleep and consumption of large amounts of coffee to something. Can't remember what I was going to say.

I was too nervous because this one HAD to go well. But, I managed to answer all questions without talking out off my ass.

Always a good thing to have answered all the questions. One of the major downfalls on my finals is that i cant seem to answer every question... my math final last year i only answered 40% of them in two hours. There were only 41 problems. I failed... but luckily i made it through the class on a D instead of losing credit.

I am glad to hear your first exam went rather well, so you believe. It's good to hear your studying is actually woroking.

-Sophie

I haven't said anything in here in a while.

My second exam is up. No idea how it went, the professor showed less emotion than an icecube, so it's quite hard to say whether I passed or not. In any case, my next is on tuesday.

I do have to confess I didn't wear diapers yesterday and most of today. I'm wearing them again now though.