LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Dl's "venture Out" Into Other Things- Eg, Dl > Ab, Other Fetishes?

Basically, I'm curious if others here have done the same. I bet I'm not the only one.

I started out as just a DL, and then, on a lark, decided to add some AB components to it; eg, using a bottle, cuddling with a teddy

bear while diapered, etc, and found that I enjoyed it a LOT more than I thought I would. I don't seem to have any desire to "fully"

act like a baby, but I find some aspects of the whole AB thing comforting.

Now I'm thinking of possibly getting into some other things, like some aspects of being a "sissy"; I find myself attracted to some

dresses and skirts and incorporating diaper time with this seems like it might add some fun.

Guest Mandi Danielle

Well I started out when I was 12. For the longest time I thought I just liked diapers without any sexual feelings.

Then I kinda thought I was a Teen Baby.

Now I would consider myself a Little Girl, my regressed self is about 4yrs old.

I also found a couple years ago I enjoy some water sports.

Found out recently I like being dominant, so I've been looking into so BDSM stuff.

Also looked into some pet play, and furry stuff.

I'm also not done. I'll be one sexual being by the time I'm done. :D

It has been often said on here that a DL is just a baby that has not found himself yet.

In truth, there is a whole spectrum of behaviors.

I consider myself a Diaper Lover, but I own a couple pacifiers and a blue baby blanket I rarely use.

I love the smell of baby powder. Also the smell of stale urine in plastic pants.

Be careful with this analogy. Wearing a diaper leads to..........??????

Drinking a beer leads to alcoholism. Having a cigarette leads to smoking pot.

Taking an aspirin leads to drug use.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

It has been often said on here that a DL is just a baby that has not found himself yet.

In truth, there is a whole spectrum of behaviors.

I consider myself a Diaper Lover, but I own a couple pacifiers and a blue baby blanket I rarely use.

I love the smell of baby powder. Also the smell of stale urine in plastic pants.

Be careful with this analogy. Wearing a diaper leads to..........??????

Drinking a beer leads to alcoholism. Having a cigarette leads to smoking pot.

Taking an aspirin leads to drug use.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I agree with babylin. I am a DL with no AB tendencies. I have never felt like I wanted to be babied or have a mommy, daddy, use baby bottles, eat baby food or act like a baby. I will say that the closest I've come would be looking at some snap front onesies and thinking they would be cool. Not because of any baby clothes desires but to help hold up a sagging wet diaper and make sure that my shirt dosn't come untucked and show my diaper out the back of my jeans on those times when I wear out but want to be really discreet. I know there are some people who will discover they like the baby stuff as they wear diapers more and more but I believe that you have to want to be an AB in the first place and keep your options open. To me, it's the diapers and not any AB stuff. I agree that drinking a beer does not always lead to becomming an alcholic and smoking a ciggaret dosn't always lead to becomming a drug addict. For some it does but those people have to be open minded and not want to stop those habits to become addicts. Actually, the same can be said for AB's, otherwise you wouldn't have some people who over time have actually let the AB lifestyle take over and act like babies all the time, wearing 24/7, dressing in babiesh outfits and having someone take care of them as their full time daddy or mommy. Anything not done in moderation can have a tendency to take control of your life.

Oh, and babylin? One thing you forgot along with the pacifiers, blue baby blanket and baby powder is perhaps your screen name, BABYlin? LOL! Just kidding you! Keep an eye on the weather! Scattered Thunderstorms now predicted for next Friday but that could change by Monday or Tuesday!