LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Really... is the giant sign on the front of the website not enough to tip people off?

They should at least know that if they are going to break the rules, to lie about it. He didn't even go back and edit the post since no one quoted! *sigh* Teens these days... dont think things through...

Good job pipsqueak.

-Sophie

Ok I am really srry. I will never come back to this website again until I am 18, is there a way to just delete my account or what? However the reason why I came to this site was b/c I noticed it had diaper reviews b/c I searched for it in Google and this site came up. I was just trying to figure out if any baby diapers would fit me. Again I am really srry and just let me know if there is a way I can just delete my account. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you in advance if you let me know how to delete my account.

You've been reported 2 or 3 times i assume. It'll get deleted by DailyDi sooner or later.

Dont worry about it. This stuff actually happens more frequently than you'd think. Just come back when you're 18. There are a lot of other places to find diaper reviews, dont worry about it. Places not requiring an 18+ entry. There are even some TB websites.

-Sophie