LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

It was pointed out to me yesterday that I haven't come into the Cosy Corner in a while. So I thought I would come in here today, and use the kitchen.

So today I am the cookie-chef.jpg

Enjoy it whilst it lasts, it might be a while before I go in the kitchen. I don't want to get stuck with all the washing up Messykitchen.jpg

Cookie.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yummy cookies, thanks Chef! Liplickin.gif

An' I know you have this very strange allergy to washing-up and I usually end up cleaning up after you (when it looks like a bomb's hit the kitchen) but not this time, I'm pleased to say! The nurse at the hospital told me I mustn't get my plaster wet :angel_not:

Antihistamines Suns?

D :P lly

But I made the cookies, so I shouldn't have to do it. I'm sure that bayb, Pipsqueak or Chloe will volunteer to do it.

And I'm sure you need all your medication for yourself, so you shouldn't really be sharing it around like they were smarties. Although if you do have some actual smarties, I wouldn't turn one down.

Hmm wash the dishes and I could have some cookies and smarties :) But I hate doing the dishes aswell :(

I have a cunning plan B)

** Looks round seeing no one looking, gets all the dirty plates and puts them in the bin. Then goes to the cupboard and gets whats left of the clean ones and puts them on side ;) **

Look everyone I been good :angel_not:

Innocent Chloe

*comes into the Cosy Corner, shyly waves*

Hiyas...haven't been in heres in awhiles...

*plop down on the floor but then notices dirty dishes, then giggles at chloe's cunning plan*

I tan help you with the ucky dishes if you wan chloe...i dun think your plan will work out totally...nicey one though :D:thumbsup:

'sides...if we dun do dishes i tant share my Stuffed Crust Zaaaaaa!

i gots pepperoni kind for da carnivores:

Pepperoni%20Pizza.jpg

an cheese kind for da veggie eatins peoples:

23267432.jpg

breadsticks too!

breadsticks.JPG

You sure know how to hit the spot little moogle! I need Comfort Food and I need it NOW!

Been watching the big boy ball game and England just lost the Rugby World Cup to S Africa :crybaby:

Your non-carnivorous goodies are yummy, but I can't say any more or I'll get a telling-off for talking with my mouth full BigLarf.gif

D thslurp.gif lly

It seems like bayb has enjoyed using the nail polish so far Dolly.

You should be glad that she painting an actual doll's face, and not yours. The names are similar, so it's a good job she didn't get confused. And I'm sure that Pipsqueak or Chloe will help clean up.

Sorry play mates I have had to start going to play school now so cant spend as much time here anymore :(

Not sure they are teaching me anything useful though, just look at the first video they showed us <_<

Look at all this mess around here, looks like baybs been learning to put make up on. With some pizza still in the fridge ( my fav ) all the bribery I need :) ( Thanks moogle )

All clean.

Hugs

Chloe

Thank you to

All who have wished me well on my B- day.

34047vdadxvlk04.gif

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to say this. I have been in and out and I did receive them that day. I just haven't been able to respond till now. They were all great and made me feel all warm and weepy.

:Crylol: Sounds like you've been Bizzy-Bizzy-Bizzy baybee!

Well, guess what? we've been bizzy too, making our costumes for Halloween! :D

:o Some are scary...........:P some are silly...........:wub: and some are pretty!

We didn't think you'd have time to make yours, so guess which kind we made for YOU?!

bee.jpg

Yep, the PRETTY kind!!!

We hope you like it, Honey!

D :closedeyes: lly

• 1 month later...