LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

*giggles*

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 2,000 posts! Hehe!

:D

~Pipi Moogs

<<gives Moogies a BIG Hugs and a Moogle button.....hey, WHO STOLE THE MOOGLE BUTTON? Sowwy, Moogies, you'll just have to have the hugs!

Gary

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't I be getting money or something? I mean my inspiration has gone all the way to 2000 posts! Cough up the dough, Dolly! B)

:o That's too spooky Pipsqueak! It's my turn on the Cookie Rota and I was just making some dough as you spoke!

Ex-LaxCookies.jpg

There's been some cranky littlies in here just lately, so, Sunday Teatime should sort them out!

D :P lly

:blush: I'm happy you like the piccy I droored for you suns.gif

I'm in an Alphabetty kinda mood today, so I made Cookies for tea with a not-so-secret ingredient :P

I hope everybody enjoys them!

stinkycookies.jpg

D ;) lly

Somehow, since I'm not going to back in diapees until next Friday, I think I'll stick with the Pepperidge Farm Milanos I have. :D

No 'tinkies for mees, pwease! :P

Gary

<<gives Moogies a BIG Hugs and a Moogle button.....hey, WHO STOLE THE MOOGLE BUTTON? Sowwy, Moogies, you'll just have to have the hugs!

Gary

Awww...no moogle button for mees? *pout* :(

*yoinks the "S" cookie from Dolly's cookie sheet, giggles*

Hehe, now it spells TINKY, like Tinky-Winky :P

~Da sneaky lil Pipi Moogs

applause.gif Well done Moogle! Do you fancy a game of Scrabble? :P

tinkycookies.jpg

Did you really eat the S Moogle? Any collywobbles? :whistling:

And JennyG didn't get a cookie, so I made another one speshly (with no hidden ingredients ;) ) -

airplanecookie.jpg

D jump.gif lly

Dowwy, yous makes a cookies fow mees? Awwww, tanks yous!

Mees gibs you big big huggies. :):D

Jenny

I think I will be passing on them as well. Moogle can have the rest if she wants.

Guess I'm going to need to stock up on clean diapers and wipes for Moogies...and a gas mask! LOL

Gary

PokesTongueOut.gif What ungrateful brats some of you are! I slaved over a hot stove on a Sunny-Sunday to make you those cookies.

:o Arrghhh...NORTY bayb! Stop that at once!.....

Norty.jpg

Don't you know it's rude to spit your food out!?

D nono.gif lly

Dowwy, iffn yous no mades ickkie tastin' cookies den bayb no pits dem outs.

Nex time, no use da Easy Bakes Oben, otays???

Jenny

applause.gif Well done Moogle! Do you fancy a game of Scrabble? :P

tinkycookies.jpg

Did you really eat the S Moogle? Any collywobbles? :whistling:

D jump.gif lly

Hehe, noooo, silly Dolly...I put it in my diapee for laters...but fwom wha i hear...it'd end up dere anyways...*giggles*

I bets Daddy would say i needa seepytime cookie...but NO NAP for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

See?

I boycottin naptimes :badmood:

Hehe, noooo, silly Dolly...I put it in my diapee for laters...but fwom wha i hear...it'd end up dere anyways...*giggles*

I bets Daddy would say i needa seepytime cookie...but NO NAP for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

See?

I boycottin naptimes :badmood:

Uh Oh! Sounds like SOMEONE is REALLY Tired, and needs to have a LONG Nap, after a fresh diapee change and a warm baba of choccy milk...and, maybe another one of Dolly's cookies. Better make that a THICK diaper, with double plastic panties, too.

Gary

I wasn't expecting that Dolly.

Nice cookie jar. Betty managed to bare her legs completely, whilst wearing that big puffy out skirt.

I have to say that I wasn't really fond of the tune. And I'm not really a singing sort of person. So I will let everyone else do the singalong.

We haven't had a Cookie Jar in here since dw smashed his way out of the last one, so I've been hunting for a replacement and came upon this :screwy: (make sure your speakers are on) -

Cookie Jar

Feel free to singalongabetty!

D :P lly

Sneaks in when Dolly isn't looking, and fills the cookie jar with all sorts of Pepperidge Farm varieties.

Gary

yeah, i found the play room again. I was a little scared when I log in and didn't even see this section of the board.

And Dolly, og coarse no one was going to eat your cookies, we all saw you put in the secert ingredient.

Which is why I put in the store bought cookies, Lance. They're not loaded with 'secret ingrediants.'

Gary