LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't care, so there! I've got my yellow spotty wellies and have found a pair of red Winnie ones on ebay for Chloe. (I would post a picture of them if I knew how - where's Diaprbayb when you need him?)

Anyway Pipsqueak, you're a girl, so you don't even have a firehose :D

Undaunted Dolly

** whats all this water doing on the floor in here ** :whistling:

been :drive1: all over the place this afternoon / everning, round trip 210 miles but now got tommorrow free... YAY

Going to jump in the hairchair and have a puff, keep a look out at door Dolly

( saw the wellies ) :wub:

At a rough guess, I'd say the boys have been in here with their hoses, having a water fight.

Sorry, I can't stand guard on the door for you, I'm not taking all the blame like I did last time we were caught. :glare:

And I think you'll find you haven't got a free day tomorrow! Didn't I hear you mention something about getting your nursery ready for when the carpet and cot arrive???

Err, I can't see the picture I tried to post, how is it you can?

Dolly

P.s. Who brought the hairchair in here? More to the point, what is a hair chair anyway?

No cant see your picture on here ( looked on ebay )

meant to be a high chair ( not sure how that happened :blush: )

your right got to crack on well behind my plan, only 20 days left.

Where are the days going !!

:roflmao: I can't stop laughing. Highchair! I genuinely thought you meant a chair made of hair, I didn't realise it was a typo. :roflmao:

I read it as a reference to some sort of S & M gear - a bit like a hair-shirt, only a little less uncomfortable. I thought it was something I'd never heard of but thought I ought to hear about :roflmao:

I'm nearly wetting myself with laughter here, thanks Chloe.

Doubled-up Dolly (metaphorically speaking, that is.)

I'm nearly wetting myself with laughter here, thanks Chloe.

I hope you've taken appropriate precautions! There's already way too much water on the floor. And here I thought you were just curious ...

Careful with the hair-chair, Chloe. Hair catches fire pretty easily. And we won't have any of that kinky stuff in here! :blink:

Alright then now I feel silly, glad I could make everyone laugh.

Ill try again ;)

--------------------------------

A Mom is driving her little girl to a friend’s house for a play date. “Mommy,” the little girl asks, “how old are you?”

“Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age,” the mother warns. “It is not polite.”

“Ok,” the little girl says. “How much do you weigh?”

“Now really,” the mother says, “these are personal questions, and really none of your business.”

Undaunted, the little girl asks, “Why did you and daddy get a divorce?”

“That is enough questions, honestly!” The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.

“My Mom wouldn’t tell me anything,” the little girl says to her friend.

“Well,” said the friend, “all you need to do is look at her drivers license. It is like a report card—it has everything on it.”

Later that night, the little girl says to her mother, “I know how old you are. You are 32.”

The mother is surprised and asks, “How did you find that out?”

“I also know that you weigh 140 pounds.” The mother is past surprise and shocked now.

“How in heaven’s name did you find that out?”

“And,” the little girl says triumphantly, “I know why you and daddy got a divorce.”

“Oh really?” the mother asks. “And why’s that?”

“Because you got an F in sex.”

Tee-hee, I like that one, funny and strangely believable too.

Good morning everyone. Uh oh........Diaprbayb sounds grumpy this morning, I was hoping he would show me how to draw pictures (sighs).

Why doesn't anyone else want to come out to play with us? (we're only allowed to go as far as the gate, mind you.)

Dolly (beginning to wonder if she smells...)

:o Molis soaked up all that water? Have they been improved then or are you telling fibs? If you'd said Abena x-plus, now THAT would be believable.

And may I ask why you're stashing your diapers under your crib? There's no need to hide them in here, we've got display cabinets on the walls for everybody's precious collections.

Dolly

P.s. I asked you a couple of times already, PLEASE will you teach me how to draw proper pictures, as you're very good at it :thumbsup:

Silly 'bayb', I was just teasing you. I know you don't draw the pictures...................

.............I know you only trace them :D .

Well, I've got me some tracing paper (my Photobucket a/c) but when it comes to trying to post pictures here, I get in a mucking fuddle. I've read all the Photobucket destructions :P on how to do it but still failed. I would much appreciate any further help you can offer please Diaprbayb.

Dolly

Sorry to hear about all the water damage. Hope nothing that can't be replaced. Have the daipers been cloth, could have just washed them. Sorry to see others out there as computer (incompetant), or some such, as I. My daughter knows much more than I. We didn't have computers when I was in school. Just chalk and blackboards. Well maybe a bit more. But computers came into public useage much later after I was out of school. :blush: