LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Hope stew still not asleep.

Look Like me playing in hear again tonight, got me JD and a smoke :whistling: and after a week of hell at work me now destressing, disposable with terry over the top tonight with two pairs of plastic pants, and my sissiest ( not sure if word ) dress that covers nothing. I am sure that if I could go to work in this attire I could be much happier but thats a deffinate dream, during today a nappy leaked on me and unfortunatly it showed on my jeans. I was seen before I could leave the building to go home and change, I only live 2 miles from work. upon my return I was the talk of the warehouse but had come up with a plan I told the youngest people in there that when I had been in hospital for 3 weeks 6 months ago its caused me to loose control and I choose this over a tube and bag, and said i`m suprised they`ve not seen them before :blush::blush:

I think most people in there will be ok but have got a full weekend to stew on it before my return. hence the JD tonight.

Can anyone think of any medical grounds to go into work in a sissy dress ?? LOL LOL

Well one good thing thats come of this is I can where my plastic pants now aswell, but better get some clear ones asap. 6 months of 24/7 nappies on the 26th and must of helped with the stress because me not been back to hospital :)

Better go and play with some blocks

* puts dummy in mouth * and crawls over to the blocks

:) Hi lildiaperboy, yes it's quite comfy in here isn't it and definitely somewhere to calm down when things get a bit too much out there! Pleased to meet you indeed.

Chloe, how were things at work today, still ok I hope? I don't see why it should be a prob for anyone. I'm really glad to hear you haven't been back in hospital since, that's really good news.

If you're around later, there's a JD waiting for you and we can share a smoke out on the verandah :P

Dolly

HI Dolly / Pipsqueak

Better join you in the corner dolly, its alright we go outside when she not looking :thumbsup:

What a difference 7 days make, Works been ok and worn a nappy and plastic all week I have had a few comments but mostly everythings stayed the same, even the dreaded friday didnt get me down.

After coming home on tuesday I decided if I wanted my own nursery, it was time to get off back side and make it happen. I really could`nt believe my luck searching the internet as I had done hundreds of times before for adult baby cots.

I`ve found one that every ab would love and at a great price, have ordered mine today got 28 days now to get the room ready. Going to be very busy :)

http://bigbabyzone.com/acatalog/adult_baby..._furniture.html

*** Thanks for the drink *** Will be first of many tonight ( dam Yankees making me stay up late again )

*** She`s not looking - lets do a runner ***

Cant seem to get this smile of my face :):):)

Hugs all round

I think we can consider ourselves well and truly told off there chloe! Beware, the walls have ears (not to mention Pipsqeak :angel_not:)

Your cot looks FAB and a good price compared to some I've seen. I bet you can't wait to give it a test-drive.

Dolly

Ended up passing out last night rather than going to bed, hence no work today. I have been out and got some paint samples and borders ( well going to be Winnie the pooh ) also stopped in and got some fish food and fell in love with my new baby ;) ( sorry in advance if picture wrong in some way / never posted a pic and me and technology never really seem to mesh )

If I can get sorted right I was think of posting pics as my now playroom ( tv / computer / Stereo etc ) turns into my new nursery.

Have a great weekend peeps, XX-Chloe-XX

post-2207-1128161993_thumb.jpg

post-2207-1128161993_thumb.jpg

Well only 23 days left and me getting happier by the day :D

Been off the last two days clearing out the remaining items in the room, Well after 3 runs to the work compactor and a skip full of rubbish, I`ve finally relocated all items into other rooms. ( how do we acumilate so much cr*p ?? )

Going for the standard nursery colours pink / blue with a winnie the pooh boarder, starting painting this weekend.

I have had many problems finding a patterned carpet ( childish ) and have been told I would have to have one expesially made. ( that not going to happen / far too much money ) but with having to order for fitting by friday my choice seems to be pink or blue.. ( probably pink ;) )

Well spending the time I got the rest of the week to remove the rendering stuff off the walls :(

By the way the Disney shop in lakeside ( probably everywhere ) they do large stickers for walls of winnie the pooh and tigger etc about 18inches tall by 7 inches.

Well I`ve only wanted my own nursery again since was about 16 and have been dreaming of having one the last 13 years or more, Just remember peeps if you want something bad enough eventually you`ll probably get it.

( apart from getting fired from a job you hate ) LOL

Stay safe and be happy - Chloe

Pleased to hear you're getting your nursery up and running. :) I'm sure all the hard work will be worth it in the end.

Have you tried ebay? Last time I looked, there were over 1000 Winnie the Pooh items for sale on there. I don't know if there were any carpets but your idea of plain baby-pink or baby-blue both sound good. I know there are shops here in UK where you can get colourful nursery rugs. You could get bored with a patterned carpet after a while anyway, so a couple of rugs (relatively inexpensive) thrown over your plain carpet might be a good compromise.

Have a look on ebay anyway, e.g. I saw a Winnie the Pooh musical cot mobile which was sold for £3.

Have fun (and go easy on the JD's :P )

Dolly

HI Dolly,

I have considered a few rugs and saw them in a few carpet shops on my travels and will probably end up doing just that. ( maybe this could be a buisness idea for someone to supply baby patterned carpet in the UK )

Your right there are thousands of Winnie the pooh items on ebay and bidding on a few at the moment :thumbsup:

LOL - Go easy on the jd`s - LOL if only this was poss :drinks_wine:

Opps better go outside before I get told off / join me if like ;)

Take care - Chloe

p.s. someone said this to me today a great quote

" Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he/she isn't there the first time, chances are you won't be needing him/her again. "

(Dolly peeks round the door to check that Pipsqueak isn't here. Oh that's good :P )

Sure, I'll join you for a smoke Chloe. I need to compare Glasto notes with you anyway :D . (See the Concerts thread). I've been going for more years than I care to remember but Tj and I went together in '02 and '04 and had a fab time. As I'm sure you know, Michael Eavis is giving the festie a fallow year in '06 but It would be great to meet up with you in '07, what say you? Glastonbury rocks!

How's the nursery shaping up? I guessed you would have already discovered the Winnie collection on ebay (Dolly come lately, lol) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your current bids are successful.

At first glance, that quotation seems a bit sad. But on reflection, the positive side to it is that we all need help at some stages in our lives, so I suppose the parachute analogy refers to one of the ways in which we find out who we can and cannot trust. Errr, I think.

Dolly

Dam, the one place we didnt check under the crib... LOL

Pipsqueak like a real mummy/daddy always knows when you being naughty.

Yeah shame about next year and if can get tickets will definatly being going in 07, and would love to meet up with you both.

02 the mud bath year / 04 the sun burn year was at both aswell, ofcourse I was not smoking at all during the weekend ;)

I remember one night there we spent virtually the whole day/night in the smirnoff ice dance tent drinking to excess, was very silly being in a field in the middle of no where ( needed a change of nappy during the night and was naughty and left a wet nappy in toilets and had no spare on me ) Im glad there`s no more to that ;)

I am thinking of trying another festival next year, Done Brighton festival and Nottinghill carnival in the past, there are others but what could live up to a glasto festival ??? ( Reading, Leeds, Chelmsford maybe ) have you been to any others ??

No real progress to report on nursery, been to tired what with work but going to crack on sunday.

** You check the toy box and l will check under the crib **

XX-Chloe-XX

Nah, I don't think we'll ever win a game of Hide 'n Seek with Pipsqueak, she's like a Jill-in-the-Box and will pop up and frighten us EVERY time. I think we'll just have to quit the evil weed or get used to her angry-face. Scares me tho'!

I think you're getting in a mucking fuddle with your Glasto weather (it's late here in UK, so an excusable mistake to make.) '02 was a sunstroke year and I had horrendous hayfever. Tj had to lead me by the hand to the Medic Centre onsite, as my eyes had closed completely and I couldn't see a thing (could still hear the music though, thank goodness.) '04 was one of the mudbath years and I remember squelching our way to see Hazel O'Connor (brilliant! - she can still belt out a great performance) with mud going over the tops of our wellies!

Although we don't live very far from Reading, we go all the way up the M1 to Leeds for the dual-venue Reading/Leeds Festival. We've only been to Reading once but we found the atmosphere quite intimidating and we didn't feel safe somehow.

Yes, we've also been to the Notting Hill Carnival and had a great time.

Last year, for Tj's B'day prezzie we went to the Move Fest in Manchester to see Morrissey on his home ground.

Guilfest is a great little festie. it's growth is restricted by the fact that it is almost in the centre of Guildford in a built-up area, so it can't get too big for its boots and become highly commercialized as some of the others have (dare I say it, that also includes Glasto to some extent.) In fact, Guilfest is very similar to how Glasto was a few years ago. Saw UB40 there last year and they were amazing. Blondie were rubbish though, Debbie Harry's voice has gone.

Anyway, I could go on and bore the pants/nappy off you but you get my drift, we try to go to as many Festivals as we can afford, or as many as holiday-time from work will allow us.

Now go and get that nursery sorted, your cot wil be arriving soon and I'm not impressed that you've been slacking :angry: ( Pipsqueak's not the only one who can make an angry face!)

Dolly

opps. your right just looked through some photos I have, and mudbath was 04. It very late and my shares in Jack Daniels will at least have gone up ;) have been up since 5am, will be glad when the New York Yankees win the world series and I can get some sleep.

( maybe we can get Dailydi to remove the angry face ) :thumbsup: ( might be easier ) LOL - sorry me in silly mood

I will have to look into the next years concerts / festivals, two people I would love to see still.

Mike Oldfield - any tubular bells live

Necro - live - naughty - not sure if Im brave enough though probably be people :boxing::bash:

:argue::mf_swordfight::starwars: in the crowd.

For my age not been to as many as would have liked but other things keep getting in the way.

I am naughty for not pushing on with my nursery but found out the hard way before - All work and no play time leads to me in hospital :crybaby:

Not sure if you are a Winnie fan yourself, but B & Q in uk have a exclusive range of products.

** better go before pipsqueak catches us talking this late should be asleep **

Thank heavens diaprbayb was watching while I dealt with my computer crash! No telling what mayhem Dolly and Chloe would've gotten into. Probably set the whole place on fire! <_<

And what were the two of you doing up at 8:02pm Pacific Daylight Time?! You should've been in bed by six!

They must have hidden camera`s / monitors in here!!

I think we going to be grounded soon if we not careful :blush:

Diaprbayb & Pipsqueak are starting to scare me too, think they be keeping a close eye on us.

Good morning everyone (haven't you been to bed yet Chloe?)

I can't imagine they would allow Big Brother in here but I'm not too sure about Baby Monitors, as they're useful little gadgets to have when there are babies around. :P

Talking of monitors, I'm not scared of Diaprbayb so do you think I should ask him if he'll be Fire Monitor for us? (Dolly resists the temptation to make a joke about keeping an eye on the sprinklers, tee-hee.) It would be good to know that someone was looking out for flaming risks in here. Just a thought.

Dolly

P.s. Have you ever tucked Lucy in your rucksack and taken her to Glasto?

(Dolly resists the temptation to make a joke about keeping an eye on the sprinklers, tee-hee.) LOL like that :thumbsup:

Nope no sleep for this baby, wasnt I good idea because got loads to do today.

Lucy or one of her friends goes everywhere with me, keeps me grounded and stops me from trying to be an adult, dont think she would have forgiven me if not taken her along :blush:

** the one draw back of glasto, you have to carry everything over a mile **

Is a big shame glasto not on next year because would have made a perfect place for us here to meet in the UK, and maybe people would come from abroad if organized properly " as is for a few days.

Was talking to the person who is making my cot, and he has said he is thinking of selling t-shirts etc with japanese or chinese symbols for " baby boy / baby girl "

maybe a way of identifying us there.. Would love to organize something like this in the future..

A fire monitor may be a good idea if we going to talk till silly hours in mornings we just better be careful that they dont use a fire extinguishers on us when we lite up. :thumbsup:

Have a great day all / Hugs / X-Chloe-X