LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cozy Corner, huh? You'd think with all the time I've been around here, I would have stumbled in here at least once.

I'm wondering, BayB, can I borrow that crib you brought in here when Dolly (thanks to Pipsqueak) first opened this place up.

I need to go ni ni, and I want a nice, peaceful place to go seepiebyes.

Gary

surprised02.gif

Gary, Jenny, Really? you first time into our little break room?

Welcome, to you too sqjcv and yes there is plenty of room in the cribs, just be very quiet others may be napping. :thumbsup:

surprised02.gif

Gary, Jenny, Really? you first time into our little break room?

Welcome, to you too sqjcv and yes there is plenty of room in the cribs, just be very quiet others may be napping. :thumbsup:

Yup BayB, this is the first time I've been in here.

Gary

*whispers quietly*

Garys...Where'd you get your sparkly siggy an avatar? At the same place bayb did? It's prettiful...

*watches a fishy swim in the bowl* :fish_h4h:

~ Pipi Mooglies

Yes Moogies, I did. When BayB gave you that information, I went and looked. The Avatar I was able to download, but the Signature Jenny I needed to copy and paste the URL thingie into my signature box. I don't actually have that, because you can't (to my knowledge) upload a picture to your signature. It already has to be on the web somewhere.

Hugs!

Gary

Wheeeeeeee I'm happy!

I got a new siggy! The text was from http://www.glittermaker.com but I uploaded my moogle piccy and edited the siggy to make the moogle attached to the text, plus I changed the background color.

Then, you know what else? I found a whole site of kid and babyish fonts! It's at http://www.momscorner4kids.com/fonts/index.htm

For those of you that are like me and don't know how to save fonts to your computer so you can use them in things like IM's or word documents, here's a "How-To" link: http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/fixfonts/ht...all_fonts_w.htm

biggrin.gif

~ moogle

Hiya Gary. Glad to see that you finally stumbled through the door to the Cosy Corner.

And the crib that bayb showed everyone at the start of this thread isn't around any more I don't think. There were a few fires in here and a flood I think. But there should be a crib somewhere around here.

And to welcome Gary and the other new people, I made some cookies. They look like rainbows.

rainbowcookies.jpg

Hiya Gary. Glad to see that you finally stumbled through the door to the Cosy Corner.

And the crib that bayb showed everyone at the start of this thread isn't around any more I don't think. There were a few fires in here and a flood I think. But there should be a crib somewhere around here.

And to welcome Gary and the other new people, I made some cookies. They look like rainbows.

rainbowcookies.jpg

Sunshineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

Did you *make* them, or BUY them at Flakowitz Bake Shop? Hmmmmm?

Either way, they look scrumpuous. Thank you. :D

Gary

*whimpers, curls up with the blankie Daddy gave me* Can't sleep :crybaby:

It's nini times and I wanna go to sleepiebyes *pouts*

Thank you for the brownies though sunshine...choccy is a nice snack...even if they're not homemade *hugglies*

~Pipi Moogles

*whimpers, curls up with the blankie Daddy gave me* Can't sleep :crybaby:

It's nini times and I wanna go to sleepiebyes *pouts*

Thank you for the brownies though sunshine...choccy is a nice snack...even if they're not homemade *hugglies*

~Pipi Moogles

<<puts a teddy beaw and baba in da cwib wif Moogies to helpie her goes ni ni.