LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, be warned. There are questions in this post.

1. Who are your playmates that expect you to play football?

2. What other type of football is there?

3. Didn't you ever learn not to play with food?

Ok, you can relax. Question time is over. And I'm glad you liked the cookies.

Ok, be warned. There are questions in this post.

1. Who are your playmates that expect you to play football?

2. What other type of football is there?

3. Didn't you ever learn not to play with food?

Ok, you can relax. Question time is over. And I'm glad you liked the cookies.

1 David Beckham

2 American football

3 Nope, I like finger-food

Where's my prize?

D applause.gif lly

Your playmate is David Beckham? Where did you meet him? And how come you play football with him? Doesn't he just win all the time? Especially since you are at a disadvantage having only a mermaid tail whereas he has two legs?

And I did get you a prize. I could give it to you now, or I could wait for you to answer the questions that I just asked.

Hmm...

I'll give it to you now.

MermaidClock.jpg

I don't really know David Beckham, I made it all up Blushing.gif Didn't you realise there was something a bit fishy about it?

And the Mermaid prezzie's very pretty, so I don't want to sound like a spoilt brat or anything but a mirror's not the best thing you could have chosen around here. It'll be smothered in bayb's kisses before you can say "Pink lippy!"

D Shakeshead.gif lly

I did realise about David Beckham. That's why I questioned.

And you obviously didn't look at the mermaid prezzie too closely. It is a clock, not a mirror. And I know bayb goes round kissing mirrors, but I don't think she kisses clocks too.

London's gone Green! Just got back from the West End. Wow! I can honestly say I've never seen so many St Patrick's Day revellers in our capital city before. It was impossible to walk independently, we just got shuffled along in the crowd around Leicester Square (I didn't like it :crybaby: I was frighted).

But it turned out to be worth it - Alan Bennett's The History Boys was FAB! (theatre, not film - I've got the DVD but haven't watched that yet).

If anyone gets the chance to see it, I would highly recommend it.

D :thumbsup: lly

It sounds like you had a good time last night. Well more than a good time obviously if you used the word FAB.

I'm guessing that none of the green people in Leicester Square were planning on spending their evening at the theatre, so it was less crowded in there.