LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can make a special one for bayb next time.

And Dolly, the smilie would only be sad in your stomach if you ate it upside down. Or if you were upside down when you ate it. But if you eat it right side up then it will end up in your stomach right side up.

It's about equal pay and equal promotion. Half a dozen women have been given the legal nod to go ahead with a lawsuit on behalf of 1.5 million women workers.

Apparently women make up two-thirds of the workforce but only make up one-third of the management.

The lawsuit could cost Walmart billions of pounds but it seems they've only got themselves to blame because of their discriminatory practices.

More power to the women's elbows, I hope they win their case!

D :thumbsup: lly

Wow. Dolly I wouldn't never expected what you just implied. I think women should be paid equally for equal work. That means not lifting boxes, not moving pallets, having two guys help you do your job....is not equal. That said. There are a lot of hard working women who do everything asked of them and still don't make the cut.

But I disagree that all 1.4 million women deserve a break. I've known many that use the system to their advantage ruining the efforts of everyone else who is working hard. And for the record my last 5 bosses were women and all of them were hard working competent and deserved their position! However they were equally frustrated at those women who complain that they can't finish their work because the box boys [or equiv] won't help them do their job. It is a complicated issue, but you can't say that there aren't people who would abuse this...

-dw

p.s. Ya miss me? *And now i'm going back to the shadows...*

Hey, who was that? And why didn't he leave cookies?

:rolleyes: Don't be silly sis! Boys don't bake cookies, that's girls' work!

Wow. Dolly I wouldn't never expected what you just implied. I think women should be paid equally for equal work. That means not lifting boxes, not moving pallets, having two guys help you do your job....is not equal. That said. There are a lot of hard working women who do everything asked of them and still don't make the cut.

But I disagree that all 1.4 million women deserve a break. I've known many that use the system to their advantage ruining the efforts of everyone else who is working hard. And for the record my last 5 bosses were women and all of them were hard working competent and deserved their position! However they were equally frustrated at those women who complain that they can't finish their work because the box boys [or equiv] won't help them do their job. It is a complicated issue, but you can't say that there aren't people who would abuse this...

-dw

p.s. Ya miss me? *And now i'm going back to the shadows...*

I'm not saying that there aren't people who would abuse this. But that's the point, it's "people" as you stated, not just women.

And just how much heavy lifting is involved in management positions at Walmart?

Anyway, nice to see your brief appearance from out of the shadows dw, even if you did arrive empty-handed :P

D :) lly

Tee-hee bayb, it's like having your tummy tickled from the inside ;)

thsignthankspin.gif Lance! You've more than made up for your dereliction of duty the last couple of Fridays.

I'm pretty sure the inedible cakes will be put to very good use in here, and what a pretty tea-table the flutterby will make.

My sippy-cup runneth over!

D party.gif lly

That sure is a nice cake lance it must have taken ages to make ;)

I`m back from the nursery, and had a great time :) and we celebrated a friends sissy birthday.

Ofcourse we where on our bestest behaviour during the stay as we are both little angels ( LOL ) Alright thats a little white lie.. hehe

( Thankies to Daddy and Nanny if they read this )

Hope everyone has been good ??? and sorry could not bring any birthday cake back but we ate it all.

Chloe

Happy 2nd DD Birthday bayb!

sisters.jpg

We just raided our money boxes coz we decided that today (13th Feb) is the perfect day for a.............

PINK PARTY!

We got you 3 pretty dresses to choose from but you can't try them on until later or you'll get them all messy before the party's even started!

See you later Birthday Girl!

D party.gif lly