LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh: There there tigger, don't fret.

sunshine.gif will be waking up soon and she's already said she will help show you how to droor piccies.

I would try to help but I had the same probs as you when bayb was trying to teach me how to droor, so I think I would only add to your confusion. I got there in the end with a bit of patience (bayb's, not mine :P) and so will you!

Dflowerface.giflly

Did any body make any New Years resolutions?

and tigger, for pictures, first you need to know how to post one. all you need to do is put the link to the picture inbetween the image tags [ img ]link [ /img ] (take out the spaces). after you have sucessful done that step, you can figure out how to post your original pictures.

Did any body make any New Years resolutions?

and tigger, for pictures, first you need to know how to post one. all you need to do is put the link to the picture inbetween the image tags [ img ]link [ /img ] (take out the spaces). after you have sucessful done that step, you can figure out how to post your original pictures.

Frankly my dear Lance, that explanation ^ ^ ^ is as clear as mud to anyone who doesn't know how! I'm rather glad I didn't ask you to teach me when I was struggling to droor piccies in 2005 or I'd still be trying to get the hang of it in 2007!

D Shakeshead.gif lly

I'm am awake now. Well I was awake when you posted Dolly, but had to go to work.

Tigger, if I can't help you, then I'm sure bayb will be able to, since bayb showed Dolly how to do it.

Well you can help too Suns, use your skill to post the link to where in this topic (somewhere around page 3) where I show D :wub: lly how to.

This is true deerdw, but you are limited by allowed space this way. You are only given 500k of space, this isn't enough room for good piccies. Photobucket.com ( and others) are free.

Besides dosen't this look better? :D

sidebyside.jpg

I will have too work on this. hope you alls got patience. I`ll have some time today

to view the destructions and spiriment.

Well tigger, we'll try our bestest, but we're littlies remember, and patience doesn't come easily to us :P

But seriously, bayb & sunshine.gif have both offered to help if you need it.

And while I'm being serious - it's almost teatime again and there's a lamentable lack of cookies around here :crybaby: How's the Rota coming along sunshine.gif ? Maybe it's time to put the drooring lessons on the back burner until the cookie jar is full again.

It's Wednesday, whose turn is it anyway?

Oh, and a word in your ear dear Lance - I happen to remember there's a special day in January for a certain little person here - I'd consider mending my ways if I were you! :whistling:

D :P lly

Wow! diaprbayb Is that you in the picture? If so you score 10 in my book of pretty things <3

I love your hair, it looks fun :o!

Just needed to point this out, don't be freaked out now. Its just a compliment hehe.

Necros~

And lipstick tastes better? And how do you know what nail polish tastes like? Have you eaten it before. Although actually thinking about it, nail polish is a liquid, so I guess you would drink it rather than eat it.

And you are welcome for the smily.

Tee-hee, sunshine.gif be careful you're not 'hoist by your own petard' and deserve the smilie you kindly gave me kicking your own butt!

The lippy is raspberry-flavoured (and good for blowing raspberries at people too) but just the horrible smell of nail polish is enough to prevent me from taking a sip. And talking about the smell of it....

D hypnodisk.gif lly

:o Am I under interrogation again DCI sunshine.gif ?

I know my rights, you can only detain me for 24 hours and then you have to charge me or let me go, so there!

Anyway, we'll both be in big trouble and be charged with "Not Sharing", unless we let the others choose from bayb's cookies!

I think we should put them out on the breakfast table -

PrettyInPink.jpg

D :P lly