LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dolly what was the answer to the question about santa's helpers?

I forgot to tell all of you about something funny that happened a few weeks ago. I was helping my mother clean a house. The people living here have a baby girl. (a real one, not an AB.) Anyway, I was cleaning the high chair, mostly just getting the crumbs out of it at that time, (went back and actually cleand it later) so I had the tray on the table. When I went to pick up the tray to put it back on the high chair, I sliped, and landed in the high chair. I was a little shocked when I realized that I could get into the high chair and out again without getting stuck. I was more surpised when I realized I was sititing comfortably in the high chair. I knew I was skinny, but I was not aware that I could still fit into a high chair and be comfortable while I was.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:ph34r:

:angry:Take those dirty trainers off this minute dw! bcouch.gif

Now calm down and don't count your chickens before they're hatched.

D NO.gif lly

*bows head, timid, shy, ashamed *

I`m sorry! I been peekin` in the windows for a while scared to "knock"

but you all seem to be having so much fun and I *deer in the headlights eyes*

was wondering if I could please come in to play.?. And gosh all those cakes &

cookies looks soooooo yummy!!!!!

Luvs Tiggeroo

Luvs is what tiggers do best you know

Tigger, it's fairly simple to post piccies on here.

First you need to have the picture on your computer. Then just go to a site like photobucket which is here. Then just click on Register Now. You just need a user name and password I think.

Once you have signed up you will see a thing where it says 'upload images and videos'. Just click on the 'browse' button and find where you have put the picture on your computer. Once you have found it and clicked on it, then press the upload button. Then you should be able to see it further down the page. Just click on the link with the %7Boption%7D thing in front of it. That will automatically copy it for you, so you can just post it in a message here.

If you need any more help Tigger, post here, or feel free to PM me.