LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I think I've recovered from last night's super-celebratory dinner and I've got room for some of the cake you made me. Thank-You Sunshine :)

It looks very errrr...very random yummy, and I particularly like the way you slapped piped the icing onto it :P I just hope no-one's nicked the Smarties off the top already.

Oh, and as I'm not currently working weekends please put me down for Cookie-Duty on Saturday or Sunday. You decide.

D :thumbsup: lly

I'm glad you had a good time last night. And those are M+M's on the top. You can see the little M's on them.

And you can have Sunday if you want. Then you have to make us something to prepare us for the week ahead.

Monday -

Tuesday -

Wednesday -

Thursday -

Friday - Lance

Saturday -

Sunday - Dolly

Call Nurse Mary someone! We have a case of delirium paranoia in the house. :o

You silly-billy dw, no-one has counted you out of anything! If you read carefully you will find Sunshine, is waiting for us all to choose our own day to go on the rota. Only Lance and I have chosen so far, she is still waiting for you and the others to decide, hence the gaping gaps in the rota.

Tell Sunshine when's the best day for you and - Hey Presto! - your name will magically appear on the list.

D :rolleyes: lly

Hi everyone, Sorry I not been on lately. I have been trying but the board had locked me out for some reason. :(:(

After loosing my temper with the internet pc ( was dropped out of window ) now using one of the other ones and dont seem to be having the same problems at the moment, the problem is I cant remember all the passwords I used.

I hope you have all been good why I was away ??

I will do cookies for Tuesday if still avaliable.

Stay frilly

Chloe

The pc was over 2 years old and had been used for the internet the last year or so. I use 3 computers at home for different things, one for each Business ( no internet ) one for flight sim ( runs a server ) and the other for internet use.

I used to crush them at work when they died, but dont work there anymore :)

I am going to see if I can remember where the kitchen is and make sure I got the bits to make the cookies.

Chloe

Call Nurse Mary someone! We have a case of delirium paranoia in the house. :o

You silly-billy dw, no-one has counted you out of anything! If you read carefully you will find Sunshine, is waiting for us all to choose our own day to go on the rota. Only Lance and I have chosen so far, she is still waiting for you and the others to decide, hence the gaping gaps in the rota.

Tell Sunshine when's the best day for you and - Hey Presto! - your name will magically appear on the list.

DW is diaperedwitch.....come guys dw is a bit lazy don't you think ? ;-)

DW is diaperedwitch.....come guys dw is a bit lazy don't you think ? ;-)

We're not lazy Cliff. we just don't see the point in using long words when a short one will do. We don't go in for obfuscation and unnecessary verbosity, unlike someone I could mention :whistling:

And there's no need to worry Sunshine, bayb's just being a Drama Princess .

Hey was I being touchy? No. But there is another dw is all. And Dolly I write for my intended audience if I didn't think you'd understand then I wouldn't have wrote it. However for X-mas you're getting a dictionary...LOL

:crybaby: Now I know what you're putting in my stocking Cliff! How mean of you to spoil the fun of shaking and sniffing and peeking in one end. (I'm talking prezzie here btw :P)

So, you choose what you would like to be called and you choose which day you want to make teatime treats. This is a democracy, not a dictatorship.

D :closedeyes: lly