LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

Thats one angry kitty I would put your foot down and get away :)

In here tonight recovering, and listening to loads of silly songs Ive collected from the web and cd`s made up. trying to keep myself awake so will sleep tonight normally after dentist sedation earlier.

Is there anyone else in the cosy corner tonight ???

Hugs Chloe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has been a bit deserted in here :( probably christmas and normal life things keeping people away. Better get properly dressed if you going to call me miss :)

Wheres pip squek when were being good for a change LOL

yes he does seem to find amazing amounts of cute sissy pics, I wounder if he does some of them himself ??? hmmm

Must sort out a avatar, will have to look into that

A few get thrown out when me ready for bed, putting them back in the morning takes abit of time. hehehe

Thanks diaprbayb, been playing with that today :)

Welcome to the cosy corner Toddler J & baby Mikey. The cot takes a normal single size matress.

having another go at cutting back on the smoking of every kind ;) over the next couple of months, People at work better watch out ( mood swings here I come )

Have taken to not using the winnie night time projector, although does its job and fall asleep within the 10min setting. has a microphone that picks up noises, so you get to sleep, then 1 or 2 hours later your awoken by the same music that sent you to sleep. ( wish could turn feature off ) :(

Hope everyone had a great day

Hugs

Chloe

Pip says babies shouldn't smoke. In fact, Pip says nobody should smoke so I'm sure she'll be pleased that you are trying to do as you are told.

And Dolly says babies shouldn't have Jack Daniels & Coke in their bottles because it makes them snore. Maybe that's what is setting the music off and waking you up? :P

Apart from that, is your new cot comfy?

Yes bayb, thanks for the link, it's a fab dressing-up box!

D B) lly

Well, I am now heartily sick of all the arguments out there in the rest of the forum. Too many inflated egos by the look of it.

I had previously enjoyed the great atmosphere in the chatroom but I left when there was a sudden influx of new people, many of whom (not all, I hasten to add) arrived for totally selfish reasons and were rude and aggressive. It rapidly degenerated into a Fight Club. Not a place where I wanted to be.

Now the exact same pattern has emerged here on the boards. I'm expecting a host of new threads asking what can be done about the deplorable state of things in this forum next. Same old same old.

It used to be fun and informative here until all the threads about the chatroom started just recently. It would appear that the Fight Club has taken over here as well.

Not a rant, just a sad observation.

Dolly

Agreed!

Perhaps we should start a Cosy Corner Round Table Discussion by invitation only, where the only fighting is over who gets the crib and who's going to smack bayb for eating the cake.

I left the chat room when I was verbally attacked and have not gone back. The forums have always remained reasonably decent ... until recently.

A Round Table (can I be Guinevere?) tee-hee. Thanks for making me smile for the first time here today. I look forward to your 'angry face' when I step out of line or outside for a........

I left the chatroom a few months ago for the reasons I described above. Thankfully, I didn't suffer any personal abuse like you. On the contrary, i was made to feel invisible. I had to pinch myself to make sure I was still there every time I typed something and got zero response.

It was explained to me at the time that another site had closed down, hence the sudden rush of new people. One can only speculate on why it was closed down!

D :( lly

*awakes gragily in the corner* stretches his arms an rubs hims sleepy eyes.*

*Looks around the room to see if anything hapening. Huggs Teddy tight an cuddles again*

Thanks for the welcome. Nopes teddy got no name i not good with namin me stuffies.

I agrees wiffs ya all on the condition of the chat rooms. It seems impossible to find a good ab chatroom anymore *sigh* Between the fights the "cliques" and just the general anoyances it really sucks :( It really bugs me cause chat is one of the few things that has kept me linked to the AB world. Otherwise it seems I have *cringe* "grown up" *sighs* But oh well we will just wait and see I still feel maybe there is that something around the bend to liven that spark back up. Perhaps it is here :) Perhaps I will find that elusive great chat room again :)

Wellll ummmmmm back to topic again:)

*takes paci an sucks while huggin teddy back cuddled in the corner*

Perhaps we should start a Cosy Corner Round Table Discussion by invitation only, where the only fighting is over who gets the crib and who's going to smack bayb for eating the cake.

Hey, I said I was sorry and have been good since then (butts alittle sore). I'm not the one smokin & dirnking. :closedeyes:

HI all, Hope every ones ok ?

1 Cig in last 3 days & no drink :angel_not:

My goal for this year is to get myself under control, been great at organizing everything else, But I got forgotten ;) ( 4 weeks in already and feeling better )

Took a couple of nights to get used to the cot, but now sleeping like a baby :)

mikey ( Lucy ) my teddy says your naughty for not naming your teddy. hehe

I have never participated in a chat room before, but maybe a private cosy corner chat would be interesting, people could prove themselves here on the boards before they get password. Seems alot of people jump straight to the chat and never post anything on the boards ( just makes it easy for the undesirables to jump in )

Better get the dinner on, take care all Chloe

:blush: yeah i knows me should really name hims :blush: what worst is me got me teddy and a stuffy puppy who got no name eithers :blush::blush: I dunnos I just not good wiff names. gots 6 fisjies an none of them have names an my kitty had a name when i gots him so that the reason hims gots a name! lol!!! Would be bad if him didnt have a name! can just imagine "come here cat" lol!!!!