LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Fitted Diaper

K-san

Lucky!! You might even fit in baby diapers... especially goodnites or underjams pullups. Perhaps try Pampers Size 7. If you're looking for the nice bigness and absorbtion as an adult diaper though, i dont really know where to look. I'm not exactly a "diaper expert"... i just like to talk.

-Sophie

X-pluses do run just a tad small but you should fit them okay. Very nice snug fit. They may fit a little to snug on the legs you should try a sample first to make sure. I lean towards the small Molicare's they have a sideways stretch and seem to tightly conform to a smaller frame. Bambino's also run a little on the small side but should fit you very well. Stay away from Attends small's!! Tranquility's are pretty good as well.

It seems when it comes to daipers, like all of us different people have different shapes.

Have you tried supermarket diapers, you will never know, unless you give them a try. I started wearing the assurance diaper and I'm quite fond of them now, there cheap and serve my purpose, I'm a little bigger in the waist than you at 31" and I'm useing there medium, I really like them.

... i just like to talk.

I'm feeling literal tonight.

^_^

-Sophie

this we noticed now im a waist size 18 well at least in regular clothes i have a sample pack of some brand of youth diaper coming in the mail in the next week or so and i normally though however wear an adult small diaper but i figured id try the youth size diaper to see how it fits since i seem to be small enough and hell if i can't fit in it ill just use that diaper as a diaper double in my normal diaper so we will see