LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Play Final Fantasy Vii?

I've played most of them. My favorites are VI, VII, IX, and X. Similar games that I love are Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fire, and a few of Nintendo and SNK's classic RPGs. I've recently started playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment for Playstation via emulator. I also have a rip of Persona 2: Innocent Sin, which is nearly finished with translation and added features. So, what do you play? I'm not a hardcore RPG gamer. I prefer racing and action games.

i've played final fantasy i, ii, iv-x-2, xii, and am working on tactics and iii. ive also played chrono trigger and chrono cross. did u ever go through and do all the secret endings in trigger? do you have the translations for the kangi in the animation?

have u ever played chrono cross?

i mostly hang around the final fantasies but branch out a bit.

played jak and daxter 1, 2,3 and daxter.

i got all 8 hours of ff7 recorded on a dvdr and converted it so it plays on my psp and mp3 player.

i know, im a nerd.

I've found 6 of the 10 endings in the SNES version of Chrono Trigger. I don't want to play the Playstation version, because I rented it once and found it clearly inferior. Long loading times, sound that was worse than the original, and pauses inbetween screens. I'll stick with the cart. Yes, I have played Chrono Cross, but didn't play through it. I have played Final Fantasy Tactics, but found it too slow paced. I enjoyed FFTA better, but hated the judge system. I heard the new FFTA2 got rid of alot of that. I'm eager to try it, but I feel if I start, I'll neglect The World Ends With You.

Never played a Final Fantasy game, but that's only because i want to light the person who created turn based battling on fire. ^_^

I'm the avid Kingdom Hearts fan.

And i'm deffinently playing XIII. PS3.

-Sophie

I never got the original chrono trigger for the snes so i can't compare to it. I agree with you on the loading times though. Chrono Cross has a very complicated storyline later on. How far did you get? Im debating on getting tacticsa2 since the ffxii spinnoff on the ds wasn't too good.

I've also played kingdom hearts as well. I almost got 100% in the journal in the second one except for getting the required points in some of the tournaments. Everything else is done in it.

Turn based battling isn't too bad but can get tiresome after awhile. Don't let that keep you from playing these games though since final fantasy is one of the better game series! ff7 is 11 years old and is still considered one of the best games ever made!

I have considered going back and playing FFVII since it's supposed to be so good... and I own Advent Children...

Also i've gotten 100% Journal in all 3 KH games. KH2 is a B!TCH to get 100% in... but 1 isn't that hard... collect the dalmations, get all the trinitys... as long as you dont miss the one in Halloweentown and have to start all over, it's a very easy game to get 100% in.

As for Chain of Memories, i have level 70 something Sora with all the cards (100%) level 60 something Riku with all the cards (100%).

KH2. Oh my god. 89 hours of gameplay. I beat Sephiroth <spelled wrong, at level 63... i leveled up all my drive forms to 7, summoners to 7, and character to 99. All the treasure chests, all the extra mini games, all the tounaments (use Peter Pan to rack up points if that's what you're missing), and I even did that stupid poster challenge in Twilight Town.

The secret ending wasn't worth the time though. I could have just went to YouTube. I did it for bragging rights... actually KH2 was the first game i got 100% in, then i went back and beat the others.

I'm dying due to lack of announcements of Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days, and Coded.

-Sophie

i cheated and looked at the secret ending online. i bragged about doing the poster job at otakon 2006 at a KH pannel since someone was woundering how to do it. Im going to otakon this year this weekend!

chain of memories made my head expload from the battle system...

gl finding a copy of ff7! ive seen copies being sold for $80+.

It's not worth the trouble then. I cant enjoy the turn based system enough to spend 80 dollars on a game.

As for the CoM battle system, i was really irritated at first. But... once i learned all the lovely tricks and got used to it a bit... i totally kicked @$$. I suppose it did help that I had like amazing keyblade cards on top of the... what... 7 or 8 Cloud cards? Omnislash... over and over... kills everything.

As for Riku's storyline, since most people never actually go through Sora's story all the way... i typed up the entire story. I mean like... what the characters say, word for word, on a Microsoft Word document. The second time I went through Riku's story i was like "hmm... since my friend cant beat Sora's story... i'll just write down everything that happens in Riku's for him so he doesn't have to play it". It worked... but it's like 22 pages long.

Tragically, it turns out aside from him, no one really cares that much about what happened to Riku in Castle Oblivion. The effort was basically wasted.

-Sophie

Guest diapered469

VII was the bomb, and I liked 12 because of the gambit system, which essentially made it feel less turn-based.

If the story made sense, Tactics (for the PS) would be the greatest game ever.

Ah yes. I love RPG's myself, especially the FF series.

Personally defeated FF IV, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, and XII. I hate to think how much of my life that has eaten up, but it is, alas the truth. I've beaten VI multiple times, and it is far and away my favorite. VII was the first of the Final Fantasy games I played, and especially for the time it came out, it is a beautiful game. There are some frustrations with it, mostly having to do with the arthritic nature of the materia system (you won't get to Fira until about 15 hours into the game), the ludicrous chocobo breeding sidequests (necessary to get the most powerful summon in the game, which is really the easiest way to finish off Sephiroth), and the ludicrous length of the final dungeon (oh did i mention there are no save points in it unless you create one?). XII is my favorite due to the immense amount of creativeness you can make when creating your characters. You can essentially have each do whatever you feel like. Have a princess running around wielding a bastard sword is just hilarious. The battle system was definitely moulded after the MMORPG systems we've become familiar with, and as has been said felt considerably less turnbased. That said, I also really like IX and X for their story plots.

I've also defeat Chrono Trigger, Tales of Symphonia, Legend of Dragoon, and the first Kingdom Hearts. Heheh, I love my RPG. I've only found about half of the endings on Trigger, but thats because I havent really looked to hard. Tales of Symphonia for the GC is an interesting game, and quite fun. Like CT, you can replay the game in challenge mode. There arn't any different endings, but the story line is fun, and in challenge mode you can buy different "cheats" which have a modifying effect on the game.

I dont know if it counts, but I've beaten Resident Evil 4 a butt load of times too, and that game has more in common with RPGs than survival horror.

the final fantasy vii final dungeon wasn't too long. i went in and out of it all the time for training with the magic pots and movers.

U forgot to play FF V and I- III !

FF XII was good but not as good as the originals. The plot shifted away from the starting main so the build up at the beginnin towards vaan was towards nothing since him and penelo are forgotten at the end.

Here's an interesting commic on FF xii

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=215

I did most of the endings for chrono trigger and chrono cross. I recorded all of the plot for chrono cross on dvd and am working on recording the endings.

the kh games are alright but i doubt i will play the second one or com again anytime soon. I maxed out all the drives in kh2 and all. i went into the final battle at a low level with low level equipment not expecting to win to just see what it was like and beat it the first try.

I played the Mega-Trio of the FF series (VII, VIII and IX).

VII is, of course, my very favorite of them, such an epic and well told story cannot ever be forgotten...

On that note, I have to say I've preferred the Suikoden series. I've only had the chance to play Suikoden and Suikoden II, but as soon as I can, I wanna play 3 4 and 5. If you've never picked the series up, you must. It's based off of one of the oldest Chinese novels ever written, and one of the most important books in history. "All Men Are Brothers" aka "Rebels of the Marsh" aka "Water Traveler" aka "Shui Hu Zhuan." Stick to the first/second ones despite the poor graphics (they're a tad old because 1 and 2 are for the PSX) and you'll find a far superior story AND alternate endings, hee hee. Haven't played 3 4 and 5 as they're for the PS2 and somewhat harder to find. -_-

• 2 weeks later...

i cheated and looked at the secret ending online. i bragged about doing the poster job at otakon 2006 at a KH pannel since someone was woundering how to do it. Im going to otakon this year this weekend!

chain of memories made my head expload from the battle system...

gl finding a copy of ff7! ive seen copies being sold for $80+.

okay, a few things.

1) look at amazon.com. they have VII, VIII, IX and X for $19.99 each.

2) I never got the 100% complete in either KH. If you play on hard or dificult or suicidal or whatever the really hard setting is, you atoumatically get the secret endings.

3) have played VII-X-2, XII, and am playing through Dirge of Cerburus.

4) Does any one here know the mailing adress for Square Enix corpate offices? because i would like to write them and ask them if a rummored game really is in the works. or is it just smoke and mirrors. One thing i've seen said they were, while others said they aren't making it. I hust want to know for sure. And I have already said that if it is real, I will buy a PS3 just for that.

5) I am kind of shocked that no one mentioned the Xenosaga rpg's. the story is a little long. (3 games, part 2 & 3 being two disc each.) But it is well worth it.

okay, a few things.

4) Does any one here know the mailing adress for Square Enix corpate offices? because i would like to write them and ask them if a rummored game really is in the works. or is it just smoke and mirrors. One thing i've seen said they were, while others said they aren't making it. I hust want to know for sure. And I have already said that if it is real, I will buy a PS3 just for that.

5) I am kind of shocked that no one mentioned the Xenosaga rpg's. the story is a little long. (3 games, part 2 & 3 being two disc each.) But it is well worth it.

yes they are making ff xiii for the ps3 if that is what you mean. Here is a high res trailer: http://www.square-enix.co.jp/e306/titles/f.../e3trailer.html also, I've heard there will be 2 versions of ff xii with different story lines and combat systems. as far as the corporate office. Their main corporate office is in japan so I doubt you want to mail them a letter in Japanese so instead I got you some us contact info if you are so inclined: call 310-846-0345 or e-mail: support@square-enix-usa.com also if you can get ff vii for 19.95 buy it now. I've seen it here locally sell for 70+ dollars at all of the stores that sell used games. It's insane I know but it seems people will pay it.

oh, and xenogears rocks. :P