LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Feel Without Pubic Hair

I am in the process of having all of my pubic hair removed by laser. I have had two out of a minimum of five treatments. I was a little nervous having this done at first. My mommy had to take the decision away from me and told me it wasn't optional that I had to have it done. She really likes it because it's just one more way to bind me to her. I mean really who would want to be in the dating scene trying to explain no pubic hair? Well anyway I'm glad that she forced me to have it done. I just can't believe the way I look and feel. And this is ONLY the second treatment. Its been weeks since my treatment and every now and then I catch a glance of myself naked in the bathroom mirror. I just look like a little boy walking around. I LOVE the way it feels. Sometimes I stick my hand in my pants and just feel the smooth skin where I used to have pubic hair. It's not prickly like when you shave. It's just nice and smooth. And finally it makes me feel different. The psychological impact isn't something I ever even thought about. I don't feel like a man anymore. And I can never be a man again, EVER. That part of me is gone. I can never grow pubic hair and be a grown up. I'm a baby now and I have to adjust to this. Big bonus...mommy love it.

Baby

I am in the process of having all of my pubic hair removed by laser. I have had two out of a minimum of five treatments. I was a little nervous having this done at first. My mommy had to take the decision away from me and told me it wasn't optional that I had to have it done. She really likes it because it's just one more way to bind me to her. I mean really who would want to be in the dating scene trying to explain no pubic hair? Well anyway I'm glad that she forced me to have it done. I just can't believe the way I look and feel. And this is ONLY the second treatment. Its been weeks since my treatment and every now and then I catch a glance of myself naked in the bathroom mirror. I just look like a little boy walking around. I LOVE the way it feels. Sometimes I stick my hand in my pants and just feel the smooth skin where I used to have pubic hair. It's not prickly like when you shave. It's just nice and smooth. And finally it makes me feel different. The psychological impact isn't something I ever even thought about. I don't feel like a man anymore. And I can never be a man again, EVER. That part of me is gone. I can never grow pubic hair and be a grown up. I'm a baby now and I have to adjust to this. Big bonus...mommy love it.

Baby

Where do you go to have it done? I also started having it done but they stopped the process when learning that I have a seizure disorder and the "flashing" lights bother me. I started the process in Grand Rapids, Michigan and then moved back to Vermont so I had to go to a different laser center in Mass. It was the center in Mass that stopped the process. I had made it through 3 treatments. I wear a diaper 24 / 7 and it was never really a problem.

I am also very curious about the details. What are the costs associated with something like this? I have been shaving my pubic region for such a long time I have forgotten what it is like to have pubic hair.

~BabyBrian

Me too! I prefer it, wouldnt go back. I also wonder how much something like this would cost?

Cool, good for you and am glad you like it.

although you may want to check, because from what i've heard, laser hair removal is not permanate permanate, like in a few years the hair often will start growing back.

As for being in the dating scene without hair.. i've been with MANY men who were in no way associated with abdl who had no pubic hair, and in many cases no body hair at all, well except eyebrows and eyelashes... its not as uncommon as one may think...

Specially for us girls!!! :P

Ok, so here are a few more details. I have gone to "Renu Laser Spa" in CA. There are several different kinds of lasers that are used for this. I was told that they used to have a laser that was less effective but the one they have now is very effective. I can attest to that. According to some a laser is actually a permanent form of hair removal:

http://www.hairfacts.com/permanent.html lists laser hair removal under the permanent catagory. Most clinics will only guarantee reduction, usually around 90%. It seems to be a personal thing related to hair color, skin tone, and other factors. Personally, I think I will have results approaching 100% based on two visits. I have been watching the specials and they finally had a monthly special that covered my case. They call is an extended or Brazilian bikini. Basically it is total hair removal down there. What happens during the treatments is that your hair goes in "phases of growth." Initially the first treatment covers everything growing and it is generally the coarse hair. Once gone it is gone forever. The hair folicule can't magically grow new hair. What does happen though is that other folicules that have been dormant kick in. However they don't grow course hair like the first treatment. They are soft and light and few between. The second and successive treatments wipe these out. In my fee which was $625 I get 5 treatments. IF I require more they are at the same low price. When I go in they have me stip off from the waist down and put on this sort of a dress looking gown that ties around the waist but has a spit down the front. I have to shave before I go in. I open the door ajar and lay down on the treatment table. The women comes in to treat me. She is young...probably less than 30. She opens my dress up at the split and adjusts the laser. She gives me a pair of dark glasses and she puts on a pair. I'm fairly certain that she is a nurse or has training. The whole clinic is under the supervision of a doctor whom I have never seen. My girl is very matter of fact and we discuss the treatment. Then she starts. The laser is attached to a big console with all the dials and adjustment. It has an air stream that cools the treatment area. The laser pulses, each time taking out some number of hairs. She methodically moves it across the treatment area like a combine overlapping each pass. It smells like burnt hair. Each time the laser pulses it feels like a weak rubber band snap. It really isn't painful. Afterwards it leaves the skin red like a sunburn. It hurts a little like a weak sunburn. This lasts maybe a day. Each spot where a hair follicule was is replaced by a dark red spot. This also goes away after a day or two. Some of the hairs continue to grow a little and cause ingrown hairs several days later. The hairs apparently "shed" and then everything is gone except smooth hairless skin.

When I am finished, I dress and go out. Mommy has a big smile. She is so excited that I am having this done. I don't quite understand why she feels this way but she does. She is the most excited and well....even gleeful that this is happening. Both times she has put my diapers and plastic pants and She puts me in the children's seat in the back seat and fastens my seatbelt. It's a carseat for really big kids who need them for whatever reason. Primarily to keep them restrained while the parent drives so they don't cause an accident because they are too immature to sit on their own. Mine has special fasteners that only the parent can open unless maybe you're a fireman and can break it because it is only made of plastic. When we get home, she does the total baby immersion thing, bibs, naps, diapers, bottles, nursery jelly, on and on. She gets like that I guess because she feels maternal or something, I don't know. Maybe some mommy can explain it to me.

Anyway, if you have any other questions or are wondering about some other aspect just post.

Baby

I wanna do this!

Except alongside my fear of freefalling, the dark, insects, and spiders... i also fear lasers. They're dangerous tools, especially in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I dont wanna turn to ash.

-Sophie

I wanna do this!

Except alongside my fear of freefalling, the dark, insects, and spiders... i also fear lasers. They're dangerous tools, especially in the old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I dont wanna turn to ash.

-Sophie

Don't blame the laser. Laser's don't turn people to ash. People shooting lasers turn people to ash. Besides, I have shot myself with many types of medical lasers. I may have gotten a little charred, but never turned to ash! :lol:

I would love to have this done. I shave myself on and off, but I usually don't keep up with my "lower" shaving the way I should, and the prickliness when its starts growing back in drives me nuts. I would love to clear my hair out like this to keep it nice and clean down below.....I love the feel of a shaved pubic area. I have definitely thought about going this course, but didnt know what the expenses were like for the procedure. Since I'm seriously considering going 24/7 permanently soon, this might be a good idea too.

Don't blame the laser. Laser's don't turn people to ash. People shooting lasers turn people to ash. Besides, I have shot myself with many types of medical lasers. I may have gotten a little charred, but never turned to ash! :lol:

Ohh!! Well i'll just have to convince one of my close friends to become a laser expert... that way I can trust the person shooting me. We'll practice with those toy guns that make all the absurd sounds that a real laser would never make. We'll move up to some laser rifles and sparton lasers on Halo, then in a few years he/she may be good enough to weild a medical laser.

^_^

-Sophie