LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Kind Of Toys Do You Have?

babyfur

Adult toys that is. Between my daddy and myself we have a small collection: A slipknot and jack the rabbit toy, another canine toy with an inflatable knot(it's a furry thing, the toy has a big bulge in it that stretches you wide and increases the sensation), an anal speclum, a proctoscope, a 1 gallon enema bag, a neuro wheel, assorted restraints, a set of dittel sounds, a cyber vyber(a truly awesome small vibrator),and a few other nasty(read fun) objects. Anyone else willing to share what they keep in the third drawer?

Gas masks. So much can be done with those, sensory deprivation, limited breathing... I would love to have someone make me wear one, I tried one on voluntarily once and I bet it would be so cool to have someone force me into one. Ropes are fun but I prefer the weight of a good length of chain. A length of car tow chain makes me feel really helpless since the sheer weight of the chain makes movement difficult.

But rope lets you be more creative. 2 running slipknots(with the proper safety precautions of course) in a rope one around your sub's ankles and one around the wrists like I described in the self bondage topic is lots of fun for both since you have to stay in one position or the bonds get tighter and after awhile they get so tired they'll tighten the bonds whether they want to or not. And it's kind of amusing to watch your toy trying to keep their legs up and getting more and more exhausted and finally relaxing only to have their arms pulled back so they have to flex their upper body up to relieve the strain.

Yes all that stuff is fun, but not so much fun when you are by yourself, it's tough to be creative and so careful, at the same time.

You need a bondage buddy, or a partner who is into it, to really enjoy the fun of bondage.

I would like to find a gay bondage buddy, who would take advantage of the situation, but no luck so far this century.

Adult toys that is. Between my daddy and myself we have a small collection: A slipknot and jack the rabbit toy, another canine toy with an inflatable knot(it's a furry thing, the toy has a big bulge in it that stretches you wide and increases the sensation), an anal speclum, a proctoscope, a 1 gallon enema bag, a neuro wheel, assorted restraints, a set of dittel sounds, a cyber vyber(a truly awesome small vibrator),and a few other nasty(read fun) objects. Anyone else willing to share what they keep in the third drawer?

Me and Mommy have a bunch of vibrating toys, a gag, some restraints, butt plugs, a pink leather paddle with a heart on it... Thats it so far. More to come tho!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...