LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is It Common?

8,847 registered members

out of those only 460 have their status set to "female" (going by the little icon in the profile thing that's either pink (female), blue (male), or gray (gender not specified) - NOT by the "I am a..." status)

1520 have their status set to "male" (again, going by the little icon in the profile thing that's either pink (female), blue (male), or gray (gender not specified) - NOT by the "I am a..." status)

The remaining 6,867 have their status set to "gender not specified", but i'm sure some of those people are males, too.

And there's probably a lot of males older than 30 in there.

So going by those figures...umm, yeah, I'd say it's probably pretty common. :P

~ moogle

Pretty common with age, especially if you haven't had ample opportunities to indulge yourself in a few decades. Remember, the world (read: America) is just now getting in touch with their freaky side. Alot of the old-er folks are from the 'Old World' where we kept sex a secret and guys only wore pantyhose when their wives were asleep and only fucked other men at rest stops on the highway. Sure, that still happens today, but more often, you'll see a guy in fishnets on the street, and the two guys I just made a $5 footlong for are going home to 'play catch' -

If you really are only 30-something (hey, wasn't that a show?) and mildly attractive, I say get started ASAP, because as you get older you won't be as attractive and the idea of a man in a diaper will become less of a happy thought to those around you, including your potential partner.

That's one theory, maybe. Although, if it had been nailed down, we'd know how NOT to create ABDLs. But I think homosexuality is ahead of us on the list.

MEANWHILE, we know that men prefer external sensations, while females prefer a mixture of both. Diapers are mosdef an external-type apparatus that cater to males and their external genitalia. Once again -- invented by men, for men. (How typical!)

That, and God just hates us for foiling his plans.

If you really are only 30-something (hey, wasn't that a show?) and mildly attractive, I say get started ASAP, because as you get older you won't be as attractive and the idea of a man in a diaper will become less of a happy thought to those around you, including your potential partner.

For the record.........i find men who are "older" way more attractive then 20 something year old men.......and though a hard body is nice......it's actually much more about what's in their heads and hearts that i find attractive then what they look like...... at 31....you haven't even reached your potential yet...lots of great years ahead of you!

:thumbsup:

Is it common for a grown man who wanted to wear diapers even if he never wore them since he was potty trained?

I don't really get the question per say. Did you mean to say "wants" and not "wanted" which is past tense? IF so then I would say the same as above, that situations in life maybe stopped you from acting on a earlier want. But if your asking that say outta the blue..at 31 years old that you just got the idea and wanted to try it then I would say that's probably not that common. This being that I have been doing this for 30+ years and have very rarely found someone who didn't at least know of the desire from a younger age.

I'm certainly not a authority mind you..just saying I've been around. I think the figures quoted are a little misleading as to the fact that many of the "gang" my age have been like this for ahhh..many moons!!! Therefore age doesn't actually represent when the Idea first got planted and to when we actually started full filling said desires.

Finally why do you ask?? Which area do you fall into?

For the record.........i find men who are "older" way more attractive then 20 something year old men.......and though a hard body is nice......it's actually much more about what's in their heads and hearts that i find attractive then what they look like...... at 31....you haven't even reached your potential yet...lots of great years ahead of you!

:thumbsup:

Thanks JennieBear, That gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.. BTW you don't have to be 20 to be "Ripped", and then you get the Heads, Hearts and Body! :P

I always found the posts that say seeing a "Old Man" in diapers is disgusting. Like 30 or 40 is OLD? To bad..you'll be there sooner than you think, is all I could say to them..Have a great day little girl and Daddie too!

But if your asking that say outta the blue..at 31 years old that you just got the idea and wanted to try it then I would say that's probably not that common. This being that I have been doing this for 30+ years and have very rarely found someone who didn't at least know of the desire from a younger age.

I dunno what about all those people who are 'turned' by their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, you read all these stories online of someone telling their current partner and that person getting into it. I'm guessing those people hadn't had the desires before hand!

and i can't imagine i'm the only one who stumbled acros an ab website on accident and just sorta went with it. I had never had babyish desires or thought about diapers at all before i found that website.

So is it possible for someone, after many many years to hear about this fetish/lifestyle/thing whatever and decide they want to try it?OF COURSE!!!!!!

Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself!

I dunno what about all those people who are 'turned' by their spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, you read all these stories online of someone telling their current partner and that person getting into it. I'm guessing those people hadn't had the desires before hand!

and i can't imagine i'm the only one who stumbled acros an ab website on accident and just sorta went with it. I had never had babyish desires or thought about diapers at all before i found that website.

So is it possible for someone, after many many years to hear about this fetish/lifestyle/thing whatever and decide they want to try it?OF COURSE!!!!!!

Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself!

Yeah I Took that in as well and while I have no doubt that this is happening from time to time, maybe a little more with our publicity of late. I myself have converted all my "normal" women, to mommies, so in that sense it's not that it doesn't happen. I went with the key word of "Common" which is why I said no it's not common among our community or wasn't till lately. I think back to the early 80's when the rise of the AB/DL movement started. The Publications such as Hustler Forums gave many of us the "Hey I'm not the only one" phrase. Then the start up of DPF gave us a chance to interact through snail mail. It was quite a few years later even after BBS's that we all could converse and build Web Sites when the Advent of the Internet ( Thanks Mr. Gore :roflmao: ) as we know it. So this was long before the influence of others and there were thousands of us then. I think it's safe to surmise that being a AB/DL started somewhere earlier in life before adulthood for the majority, but not discounting those that found the thrill somewhere else along the way. Thus I still stand with no it's not common. I guess we could go back to the polls from the past, I remember one that asked when did you first wear your "second" diapers. I think the stats were there. But hey who really cares we are all the "same" doesn't really matter when you were "born". :D

Yep we all like diapies

'

but i find sometimes i feel like an outside in this very accepting community for the sheer fact that i was someone who just found a website and got into this when i was 21.. there were no childhood traumas that led me to 'always have a desire to be babied or wear diapers... so at times its nice to know there are others who are like me and just stumbled across this and enjoy it....

I didn't see many, if any, personal statements here - pretty much everyone's guesses. I'd suggest starting a poll question on this.

Personally, I was into my 50's when I first tried a diaper again (or is that 'second tried a diaper...'???) From the relatively small amount of contact I've had with others, I would say this isn't very common, but a poll might tell more!

Personally, I got interested in diapers when I was about eight years old--way before puberty kicked in. I believe at least for me that the interest is sparked by the feeling of security and being taken care of that comes with seeing babies wearing diapers and getting the undivided attention of caring adults. Wouldn't we all love to go through life with no worries or responsibilities? I think diapers symbolize that. After all, I rediscovered the good feelings that diapers gave me before experiencing any sexual arousal from them. But the love of wearing diapers has stayed with me since I was a child.

I didn't see many, if any, personal statements here - pretty much everyone's guesses. I'd suggest starting a poll question on this.

Personally, I was into my 50's when I first tried a diaper again (or is that 'second tried a diaper...'???) From the relatively small amount of contact I've had with others, I would say this isn't very common, but a poll might tell more!

I mentioned we already did the poll, here it is.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=875