LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2nd Anniversary

Im coming up on my 2nd anniversary with my wife. We've been together now for 5 years. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I have a problem though, I am still in school and she is working 250 miles away from me right now. :( I am going to talk to my professors if I can miss a class, but I am in an accelerated program this summer to get my graduation finished quicker so a day missed is like 3. This is very depressing for me. Anyone here ever have to spend an anniversary away from your loved one? If you did how did you make it special for them?

~Brian

Darn Bri..that's a touch one. Perhaps your professors would be willing to work that out with you. I'm thinking if not a Male, a Female one would probably give ya a nod? Anyway me and the "mommy" just past our two year, and Boy not sure you would want to miss that so soon. But then again, Amy should know your situation. Perhaps she could make a "surprise" visit again for the special day? Best of Luck!

I feel you, Bri. I'm currently 326 miles away from Dady, my future mother in law is a (B word) and since he's living at home still (from going to college/his disability) I hardly ever get to see him. We have two years until he graduates, and August will be a year since I've seen him last...But I talk to him online every day and each day my heart grows for him. Waiting is tough, but Dady and I love each other enough to get through it...I'm sure if you and your wife feel the same, you will too. Hang in there buddy.

*hugs*

~ moogle

I feel you, Bri. I'm currently 326 miles away from Dady, my future mother in law is a (B word) and since he's living at home still (from going to college/his disability) I hardly ever get to see him. We have two years until he graduates, and August will be a year since I've seen him last...But I talk to him online every day and each day my heart grows for him. Waiting is tough, but Dady and I love each other enough to get through it...I'm sure if you and your wife feel the same, you will too. Hang in there buddy.

*hugs*

~ moogle

Well after hearing that sad story I feel I don't have as much to be sad for. You are quite a strong girl and your daddy a strong man. A relationship is very hard when there is distance in between.