LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Every One I Am New Here

Hello every on I am new here. I am a 50 year old women that enjoy the fantasys of shrinking men & women down to the size of babies. Then having my maternal way with them regardlesss if they like it or not. I am also a poser artis ( hobby ) of 3D graphic and show this in my work. Most of my work can be found on http//www.giantesscity.com under the name of misssusan002. Well thats about it for now

Thank you

MissSusan

Hello every on I am new here. I am a 50 year old women that enjoy the fantasys of shrinking men & women down to the size of babies. Then having my maternal way with them regardlesss if they like it or not. I am also a poser artis ( hobby ) of 3D graphic and show this in my work. Most of my work can be found on http//www.giantesscity.com under the name of misssusan002. Well thats about it for now

Thank you

MissSusan

Hi, mommy. I thought I would ask more about if you. Do you have a baby now? would you be a online mommy?

what do you like to do with your baby?

Thanks every one I seem to be having trouble up loading some of my poser work to this site. Of people shrunken down to baby size. Alot og my jpegs are about 2.1 megs large and 1.3 megs large. What is the space requiments for uploading a graphic? Is it only 500 k and thats it?

Miss Susan

Thanks every one I seem to be having trouble up loading some of my poser work to this site. Of people shrunken down to baby size. Alot og my jpegs are about 2.1 megs large and 1.3 megs large. What is the space requiments for uploading a graphic? Is it only 500 k and thats it?

Miss Susan

Not sure of the actual file size per say..but you are limited to how much you can upload to the site as a whole. It may be better for you to upload them to a picture site like photobucket or such and just link to them. If you would like to become a "donater" to this site, your uploads are unlimited also.

Hi Misssusan...I was surfing around the Daily Diapers boards and saw that you just joined DD as a new member. I just wanted to say WELCOME. I checked out the art you do, pretty neat. Glad to meet you and I wish you well here and hope that you find whatever you are looking for.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

Welcome4.gif