LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dry Care Dry 24/7

Recently, I've come across a new brand that seems to be the next best thing. I've talked to several people who wear it and they say it's better than Abena and Bambinos in many ways. I've been told they have a gel which absorbs up to 3 liters of liquid while leaving the skin dry and soothed. I ordered a case (they're on sale, right now $75 for a case of 72 with free shipping) and will be leaving a full review once I have worn one.

Their website is http://www.dry247.com

If anyone else has tried these diapers, feel free to post!

• 2 weeks later...

I got their sample (one of M and one of L) and then ordered a case of larges.

They are nice absorbent and bulky (albeit purple, but without other writing or markings).

You could contact them and ask, but the web site is designed for US and Canada shipping only. <_<

Yes so i think i don't can try this diaper. Is cost som money to shipping to Sweden :(.

ok, whats the different between these and a Molicare or unique brief????

qwack

My gf & I use these diapers a lot. They're super soft, & really thick. The absorbancy is outstanding too...better than Abri X-plus or Secure X-plus. I like wearing them to work or when we are out of the house for the day b/c they will absorb as much as you can put out without any problems. IMHO they are better than any other diaper I have ever tried.

[unlurk]

Maybe this has been said before, I don't know but beware entering your CC details directly on their website, it is NOT a secured website, no matter what they say. The checkout form, WITH your credit card details is submitted in the clear to the non-secure address "http://www.dry247.com/index.php". I very strongly suggest that you either phone your order or click on the Paypal button immediately above where it says "Billing Address" and enter your details on Paypal's website instead.

I'm not saying they're trying to rip people off or anything like that, but they really have made a schoolboy error in their checkout process and it is not secure as a result. Remember the golden rule, folks, No padlock icon, no credit card entry!

[relurk]

[unlurk]

Maybe this has been said before, I don't know but beware entering your CC details directly on their website, it is NOT a secured website, no matter what they say. The checkout form, WITH your credit card details is submitted in the clear to the non-secure address "http://www.dry247.com/index.php". I very strongly suggest that you either phone your order or click on the Paypal button immediately above where it says "Billing Address" and enter your details on Paypal's website instead.

I'm not saying they're trying to rip people off or anything like that, but they really have made a schoolboy error in their checkout process and it is not secure as a result. Remember the golden rule, folks, No padlock icon, no credit card entry!

[relurk]

I used PayPal. I ALWAYS use PayPal. Hey, everyone! That's a good reason to use PayPal! Not only do I use it for security purposes; I also use it because it's linked with my bank account. No credit card fees. I'm trying to get that piece of plastic paid off, still.

Interesting. These look a lot like Molicare, minus the double-tape thing that Molicare has going. They even have them in small! I shall order a sample and provide a review. :]

Interesting. These look a lot like Molicare, minus the double-tape thing that Molicare has going. They even have them in small! I shall order a sample and provide a review. :]

Glad you said that, I never checked them as I thought they just made Med. & Large. They actually just make a Small and a Medium with a part of a Large size overlap in size. Don't know how they think that a 31" waist falls into the medium category. But what the hey, I'll get a sample for the $5 and give them a go. They are on Sale now too!

Glad you said that, I never checked them as I thought they just made Med. & Large. They actually just make a Small and a Medium with a part of a Large size overlap in size. Don't know how they think that a 31" waist falls into the medium category. But what the hey, I'll get a sample for the $5 and give them a go. They are on Sale now too!

I'm glad I checked, really. With Bambino abandoning us smaller folks, I was running low and needed a new Brand. Secure X-plus is okay, of course, but they really aren't that comfortable (plus, ugly colors).

I'm glad I checked, really. With Bambino abandoning us smaller folks, I was running low and needed a new Brand. Secure X-plus is okay, of course, but they really aren't that comfortable (plus, ugly colors).

So the small/mediums are very comfortable and hold quite a bit! They're especially awesome if you like Blue, of course, and the plastic is medium gauge, providing moderate crinkle but lots of flexibility and no chafing.

They almost feel like the best of both worlds between old attends and Molicare. Interesting. I'll be ordering a case once their site upkeep is over.

?????? since when isnt 31" a medium size?

i think every brand of nappies ive seen all relate to 70-110cm an being a medium

and that works out at 27"-43".

jay.

?????? since when isnt 31" a medium size?

i think every brand of nappies ive seen all relate to 70-110cm an being a medium

and that works out at 27"-43".

jay.

In this case, the 31 inches is the large end of the "medium," as opposed to the mid 40s. In most American diapers, that's usually just a couple inches over the large end of the small.

I want their site to come back up so I can order my case! <_<

Secure Xplus is basically all white except for the purple tape panel....How can that be ugly??? :o

I really don't like the purple/yellow mix on the tape panel. Of course, that doesn't change the fact that it's one of the best diapers ever made and, had I not found this brand, I'd gladly have stuck with them. That being said, I find Drycare's product to be significantly more comfortable and, since I wear for need, a bit more practical.

I ordered a few cases, they were supposed to show up on friday, but the UPS ninja just left a tag on the door saying they'd try again to deliver on Monday (fucking monday).

Under further inspection, I noticed that I need to sign for these in person, no exceptions. Fuck that, i'm leaving a note. Not only do I work at night/sleep during the day, I also don't want to own up to my fetish for some f*cking stranger. Hey Dry Care, what's the point of sending your packages discreetly when you have to do that? Every other shipper just has them leave it at the doorstep, christ!

If I actually "needed" the diapers, i'd be pissed. Literally.

I ordered a few cases, they were supposed to show up on friday, but the UPS ninja just left a tag on the door saying they'd try again to deliver on Monday (fucking monday).

Under further inspection, I noticed that I need to sign for these in person, no exceptions. Fuck that, i'm leaving a note. Not only do I work at night/sleep during the day, I also don't want to own up to my fetish for some f*cking stranger. Hey Dry Care, what's the point of sending your packages discreetly when you have to do that? Every other shipper just has them leave it at the doorstep, christ!

If I actually "needed" the diapers, i'd be pissed. Literally.

*chuckle* Well I actually do need them, so I'm rather glad that tonight is my last night ever of graveyard work, so I can be there to sign. :]

Well I got my cases today, and I am really impressed.

They're like an Attends 10 in form, except the tapes don't suck, there are leak guards, took a full wetting without "tearing" or leaking out the sides. The plastic is better too. Sort of like a Bambino/Attends hybrid. Well worth the $75. I definitely recommend these.

And after I signed for them the driver guy said "Load up!", as he got into his truck. Sonovabitch. I wish they'd allow you to select carriers and preferences.

Well I got my cases today, and I am really impressed.

They're like an Attends 10 in form, except the tapes don't suck, there are leak guards, took a full wetting without "tearing" or leaking out the sides. The plastic is better too. Sort of like a Bambino/Attends hybrid. Well worth the $75. I definitely recommend these.

And after I signed for them the driver guy said "Load up!", as he got into his truck. Sonovabitch. I wish they'd allow you to select carriers and preferences.

... why are you taking offense at the driver saying "load up"? Maybe I'm missing something here, but that's not really that uncommon of a thing for UPS drivers to say. You may be taking offense at something which wasn't even aimed at you...

... Or I may be silly. I dunno. It just seems that you're looking too far into it.

... why are you taking offense at the driver saying "load up"? Maybe I'm missing something here, but that's not really that uncommon of a thing for UPS drivers to say. You may be taking offense at something which wasn't even aimed at you...

... Or I may be silly. I dunno. It just seems that you're looking too far into it.

I looked it up, because I was unsure of what it meant. "Load up" is a term used when a freight truck is about to receive new freight. It was most likely not aimed at you. It's possible that you were his last stop, and was ready to go to "load up".

I work for a major delivery company and honestly, we do not care as to what's in the box anyhow. Most of the time whats actually in the box doesn't match what the box says anyhow. People "recycle" boxes daily. Fedex gets UPS or USPS boxes and visa versa. Usually we are just happy to get rid of the box! If we don't get it delivered that day we just see it again tomorrow along with the other 200-300 or more boxes added to what we didn't get delivered. Honestly, we DON'T care! The only time we care is when its paint or something and it busts open in our trucks. THAT SUCKS! As far as what he said, yeah, its probably just something they say....I highly doubt it was implying anything. Drivers have to be careful about what they do or say. We can loose our jobs for the most stupid things, so most drivers do not take the chance.

As far as signature required, that suprised me. Mine were left for me. I didn't have to sign. It might depend on the area you live, or whether or not it's an apartment complex. Unless the box says "signature required" usually it gets left, unless the driver feels it might be stolen....since we really DON'T have a clue whats in the box. That's always my favorite question of the day "what am I getting?" I'd like to say how the hell would I know!

Yeah, these are comfortable diapers and a very good value at $75 per case. They absorb very well, and I have had no troubles with tearing or tapes popping off. They're a change and fun, no pun intended! Hope this long insight helped someone!

i think i got a bad batch, the plastic tears so easily plus only the right leg has elastic on it so after i unfold it the diaper hangs to the right. i got two bags and both are the same i have only been able to use them as stuffers

Wow. If I were you I'd phone or E-mail the company. Get a refund or a replacement order.

i think i got a bad batch, the plastic tears so easily plus only the right leg has elastic on it so after i unfold it the diaper hangs to the right. i got two bags and both are the same i have only been able to use them as stuffers

Yeah, every now and then, there is a bad bag due to their laser cutter/sealer malfunctioning. email the company, and they will happily replace any bad diapers. My friend Daniel Lion had a bag that the laser had cut through about 5 diapers, and they gave him a whole new case! Minus the 5 damaged diapers, that's 139 diapers for the price of 72! So, if you find any problems whatsoever, tell them.