LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Going To A Great Store, I Need Advice On Which Diaper! *urgent, Great Chance Tomorrow Morn.*

Hello, im a long time forum surfer, but this is my first time posting something :) but i need some advice, im going to a medical store tomorrow morning, so if possible please respond asap, take a look at what they stock, and let me know what you think are the top 5 or so (can vary) just in case they dont have some brands in stock. they have a great selection if they have all those brands in store, but i dont know!

heres the catalog link

http://www.fhhes.com/resource/products/pro...list.asp?Cat=61

The ATN's are supposed to be good, but I've never worn them. Tena's are great, but they're cloth covered. Some Attends are cloth covered too, I think, so if that's an issue for you, shop carefully. Depends are available literally everywhere, so I'd say get something else if you don't normally have the opportunity to go to a supply store.

Attends would be cool, but only if your not a size small then avoid at all costs. ATN's are the one I would go with though, they hold a bit more than a Attends. Best of luck and like was said stay away from Depends.

These guys have a warehouse out of Orl, too. No storefront, but free shipping. Good for a price comparison, and no in-person contact. I can provide more ordering details if you decide to go with them.

I buy Tenas from them, and pay a great price, and they arrive within the next day.

http://www.mygsonline.com/

Do you live in Orlando? is the place you are talking about the "warehouse" on L B Mcleod road? cause i went to this place where i posted the catalog, and from outside all i could see was what looked like a lobby to an office (as in you possibly go in to order stuff, then pick up later or something) so to avoid conflict i just left, also because i saw a car in the lot that had stickers of our rival high school, and there were people in the car.

I'm guessing they don't have ALL those diapers in stock.....I'm guessing they can order all of them, but they seem to have a HUGE list of brands.

I'd look at the ATNs, Attends and Tena's. Most medical supply stores will give you samples for free. Be sure you go diapered in a thin crinkly diaper.

Do you live in Orlando? is the place you are talking about the "warehouse" on L B Mcleod road? cause i went to this place where i posted the catalog, and from outside all i could see was what looked like a lobby to an office (as in you possibly go in to order stuff, then pick up later or something) so to avoid conflict i just left, also because i saw a car in the lot that had stickers of our rival high school, and there were people in the car.

Not that you couldn't be in high school at 19, but????? Why would you care.

I took a look at their selection(s) -- and I have to be honest: Tranquility diapers suck. The leak like sieve & their fit is too trim around the seat of your bum to offer any real protection. In addition, they're not exactly the quietest diapers around. The new Tena diapers have a cloth-like design; and are very cheaply made, so they suck too. So, if you have to shop there, you're better off buying Attends (IMHO ... though I have been wearing diapers [24x7] my entire life...).

It's also been my experience that when the rep can clearly tell that I'm diapered, they tend to give [me] more sincere & focused service (I wear a thick diaper under loose-fitting clothing, so that the crinkle and bulk are impossible to deny). Good luck though, whatever you decide to wear & buy... B)

The ATN's are supposed to be good, but I've never worn them. Tena's are great, but they're cloth covered. Some Attends are cloth covered too, I think, so if that's an issue for you, shop carefully. Depends are available literally everywhere, so I'd say get something else if you don't normally have the opportunity to go to a supply store.

I had a Tena Maxi put on me at AC (Anthrocon), and it wasn't cloth covered.

well i dont like my real age being out. But im actually going to high school AND college at the same time

I did that my senior year because my schedule was kinda light. The two summers before I went to night college classes. It's really not a bad idea for any aspiring student with a couple free hours.

I did that my senior year because my schedule was kinda light. The two summers before I went to night college classes. It's really not a bad idea for any aspiring student with a couple free hours.

well whats actually offered at my school is a thing called "dual enrollment" so i can leave high school 1-3 periods early (or come 1-3 late) and for the rest i can attend a college, and earn credits for college AND highschool in the same class :)