LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Scared!

Okay, have written several tries...maybe this will be the one!!! I am a 31 year old female who just recently found out there are others "like me"! I have had the diaper fantasy since I was put into a make-shift diaper at the age of 5 by my stepfather after an accident. A little about myself...I have been married for 12 years, have two amazing children and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!! Husband absolutely doesn't know about my desire to wear diapers and will never know!! I can tell you without asking, he would NOT be supportive!

Sadly I have not had the opportunity to actually wear a diaper as an adult, but I can promise I will in the very near future!! I just didn't know. How many times have you said or hear that one? I really thought this fetish was just soooo out there. How far off I was. To find all these people, all these sites that sell ADULT diapers...WOW!!! Have been down the isle at my local grocery several times and always chicken out. Like really, who's gonna know? Soon, really soon I will buy them. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks in advance for your loving support!!

Good for you! I think you should advance in your desires... it's best for you emotionally. Bottling up the feeling usually makes it stronger. I'm glad you know what you want, even though some people dont understand.

-Sophie

I think most of us can relate to those feelings SillyRabbit. When you don't realise there is a community of people that like this it does feel a bit far out, but once you know how many people like it, well it just seems harmless. I hope you can pluck up the courage to buy some diapers soon. :thumbsup:

Welcome!

Beth

I was and still am in the same situation as you.

I have 2 children and a wife.

They know nothing about this side of me. And I cannot share this with my wife.

It is hard not telling her but if she new I do not know what would happen.

I have been wearing diapers for 5 years now. On and off.

You may go though the binge purge cycle like most of us.

I just accepted this is the way I am and am fine with it.

But I must say I still wonder why I like wearing diapers etc so much.

Anyway go for it I say you only live once.

Go for it sillyrabbit.

If it is what you want to do, do it.

No one else has to know and as I say if it makes you happy and does not hurt anyone else, why not.

Oh hello as well...lol

Hi, Rabbit. it's a pretty safe bet that every one of us has experienced what you are going through. I wear cloth diapers and was so nervous when I first bought them that I bought prefolds (waaaaaay to small) rather than the flat Gerber diapers that do fit me rather nicely. One thing to remember is that when you finally get up the nerve to buy them when you get the first one on you it is going to feel absolutely fantastic.

Sillyrabbitt:

I too have recently joined the group. I similarly learned of this group about a year ago, also thinking I was the only "wierdo" around that could take pleasure in diapering up. For me, a definitely older type, it has been an on/off experience my whole life. I am married with two grown daughters. My wife knows I wear diapers from time to time. I started using them for my drive to work (long) after a near disaster when stuck in traffic for more time than my bladder could stand. She became aware of it and questioned me; and I offered the logic that it was better than wet pants.

Although my commute is now shorter, I continue using disposable and plastic pants for trip to work. I also wear them around the house mostly when spouse is away.

This group has allowed me to understand that my fetish is harmless to others and not a result of a troubled mind. I'm confident that it is a result of very happy times as an infant and toddler. I don't often use the diapers, but just find the subconscious calm to be most worthwhile. After being married for well over 30 years, I'm less worried about what my wife might say if I choose to be more open about my choice in underwear. And, I'm thinking about taking a more visible position soon.

Hi Rabbit and welcome to a fastly growing group of like minded people :D

Most of the previous threads agree that what you are going through regards this "Diaper" thing is very normal-and they are right, but do watch out for the "Binge and Purge" cycle we all seem to go through-seems like it is a guilt trip !

When you come to the purge part-lock your supplies away safely as you "WILL" need them again later as the urge never completely goes ! :o

Above all of this-enjoy your Diapers/Nappies as we call them, they will give you security and calmness along with an inner feeling of peace !

Welcome, SillyRabbit! The really hard part is over now - you wrote your first post and officially declared you like diapers. Knowing there are others who have the same feelings and desires helps trememdously. I hope you'll be able to feel "at home" here.

I've been married for 10 years and though my beloved is not into diapers, they love me enough to accept me. It will require a bit of discretion, but you are not alone and the love of diapers doesn't just go away after trying them once. Know that the AB/DL community s one of the most caring online (and off) communities I've ever been involved with. I hope you can explore this side of yourself. and I truly hope you can eventually find a way or your husband to accept your interest. I really do believe that diaper are becoming more acceptable. The sheer number of adult diaper styles, makes me suspect that there is a growing acceptance and interest in diapers.

*Hugs* Know that we are here for you if you need a friend,

Love,

Robyn

Hello and welcome :D

I'm another married DL. My wife knows about my love of nappies and puts up with a bit of wearing/wetting but doesn't really like it much or get into any roleplaying stuff - which is fine with me, I'm grateful she loves me for who I am.

I hope you can get up the courage to buy some nappies - it's not easy I know! Try a few things and see what you like - spend some time on here and other sites and talk to people. I found that once I understood what I was in to a bit better it was easier to talk to my wife about it (although still really really hard!)

After snooping around this site for the months I was "in hiding" I got the response that I expected and it almost made me cry! I just had to stop back by and say thanks for what felt like huge hugs from a group of people that I can relate to!! So Thanks...one of the hard steps is over. I'm OUT!! (sort of)