LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noisiest Diaper

There alot of thin diapers, but if you intend on useing them they aren't much good, they are made maily for somone who wets and runs and changes right away.

Anything like an economy diaper, sold at wherehouse stores or larger grocery stores, but I see your on the other side of the pond I don't know hom many diapers are available there.

If you get a pack of diapers and when you take one out of the pack just let it lay flat, try not to fluff it up, and put it on tightly, this may work, but I think you need to look into some larger clothing to hide the diaper, and maybe a pair of tight pants underneath over the diaper.

The most crinkly I've used is the Boots adult nappies - they are rubbish too!

I use Tena Slip Maxi which are quite bulky (that's they way I like them :)) but don't make much noise. If I'm trying to be discreet I pull on a pair of trunk style pants over the nappy which cuts noise right down.

• 3 months later...

Vlesi Slip Comfort which I am using at the moment are incredibly noisy, no chance people won't hear you dry or wet, they are thick but could use a booster pad (I am using Merit boosters) and are very pink (at least the medium size is) with the horrible old fashion 2 tape system.

no offence but nappies arent designed to make noise they are designed to prevent leaks..... if you want them to be noisy you may need to add a second layer of plastic to them, the best way to make them noisy would be to use some plastic pants over them (preferably made of plastic rather than rubber) and make sure they are not at all tight (as there is more crinckleing if they dont fit tightly) and between the nappy and the plastic pants i would recomend stuffing some of the plastic windows you get in envelopes from the bank and such (not the whole envolope just the plastic window)

in the stricktest sense of the noisiest nappy you should add a fog horn or some bells or something like that :P

I think that the noisiest diaper in my experience is Bambino. They are not only absorbent and comfortable, but noisy, too, IME. The taping panel on them adds to the noise in a great way. These are by far my favorite diapers. Abena X-Plus are noisier than they used to be, IMHO. Depend diapers are noisy too.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the currently sold diapers are pretty quiet in comparison to some of the Vintage diapers. The newer diapers have such thin plastic that as it warms up while wearing, it gets very soft and quiet. The older diapers had thick plastic that would cinkle even when warm. The old green depends are the loudest diapers I've ever worn. Many of the cheapest bulk diapers are quiet loud, but are useless in terms of absorbancy.

One thing I did recently to make a super loud crinkly diaper was to take a store shopping bag and to cut a couple of leg holes in it and wear it over my diaper under my clothes.....now that makes a loud diaper cover!

And diapers are meant to be absorbant AND crinkly!