LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help

I need somewhere to get some new diapers, im from eng, and id like a good next day or timed delivery. Ive looked so far at places and there good just they have that 2-3 day thing which i cant risk as i still live with parents and i wouldnt like it coming on one saturday morning when they were off...

so if you know any good sites that have FAST delivery, and the right products please share!!

-rhezz

Guest shittypants

Tena slip are the best nappies one can get in the UK and also next day delivery

Phone them for a free sampal 0800393431

I need somewhere to get some new diapers, im from eng, and id like a good next day or timed delivery. Ive looked so far at places and there good just they have that 2-3 day thing which i cant risk as i still live with parents and i wouldnt like it coming on one saturday morning when they were off...

so if you know any good sites that have FAST delivery, and the right products please share!!

-rhezz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:thumbsup: Seconded Loopy, we use Beaucare Medical too. However, for some strange reason, ordering by phone is more expensive than ordering online. The very helpful sales manager who answered my original call advised me of this, which she didn't need to do (I wouldn't have known if she hadn't told me) and she could have accepted my order there and then and taken more money from me in the process. :)

Our experience of delivery is the same, eg. order on Monday receive on Wednesday morning and this is the same pattern from Mon - Thurs but Friday orders are delivered on Monday.

Deliveries have to be signed for, otherwise the driver leaves a card with their contact details and your parcel is returned to your 'local' depot. I say 'local' because ours is around 16 miles away, but we've collected from there in an emergency :whistling:. Otherwise, they hold your parcel there for a week awaiting a phone call to rearrange delivery. You can also contact Beaucare to say that you accept responsibility for the parcel to be left at your home in your absence, as we've just done.

Abena x-plus are THE BEST in my DL best-friend's opinion and Beaucare Medical deliver the goods! :P

Dolly

-rhezz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DO YOU HAVE A munro's CHEMIST NEAR TO YOU ? I recently bought my stuff from Boots,,,and have had problems recently. I called A Munros branch and told them i was someone else looking for disposables for a friend and did they have any,,,,,,,,I got a pack of 26 and the girl was very helpfull,as she thought they were not for me.

Try looking on medisave website they have a few to choose from, I have used these for last 3 years because I need a pre 12 delivery( small fee ) and as long as you phone before 1pm you get next day. Also they make sure the package is very descreet. Not ab/dl aware as far as I know just dont tell them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

John Bells in Croyden sell Tena Slip Maxi in store, in public. :D

Yup! Popped in there with a DL friend to grab a bag LOL

They sometimes seem to run out of the Tena Super thou :P

Actually, I've seen several chemists in London selling diapers - last time whilst I was on a javascript course - so couldnt buy any at the time :P

Just check out indepenedent chemists - they tend to vary in what they stock, but maybe worth a few phone calls to check out - thats easy to do and anonymous :)

DiaperedPuppy