LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are There Any Abdl's In California?

phogendpf

Im 19/m and I would like to find other abdl's in california (especially socal). I would like to find some friends but Im also looking for that special baby girl out there. So..... Are there any abdl's in cali?

Are you kidding? There ABDLs everywhere in SoCal. Some of the best. My friend from Mesa, Az. (Sissy Tami) and I will be marching in the "Pride" parade in San Diego next month. We will be joined by others from the area. Let me know if you would like to join us all. It wll be fun. lynniehyde@yahoo.com/.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Im 19/m and I would like to find other abdl's in california (especially socal). I would like to find some friends but Im also looking for that special baby girl out there. So..... Are there any abdl's in cali?

There are many in Long Beach and the South Bay area. Mostly guys though.

Not a lot of baby girls around here.

Are you kidding? There ABDLs everywhere in SoCal. Some of the best. My friend from Mesa, Az. (Sissy Tami) and I will be marching in the "Pride" parade in San Diego next month. We will be joined by others from the area. Let me know if you would like to join us all. It wll be fun. lynniehyde@yahoo.com/.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm from the same area (San Diego) and I'm a sissy baby like you (only you're a lot braver than I am!). I don't suppose you know of any good mommies or babysitters around here, do you? I've been trying really hard to find one and I can't :(.