LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Planning A Visit To Columbus Ohio

Huggie

Hia All,

I am travelling and will be in east Columbus on July 8th or 9th. I have seen that there is an active AB/DL community there but never was able to make a munch so perhaps someone would be interested in meeting up. Please if you are interested feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. I am not exactly sure what hotel I am staying at yet, suggestions are appreciated.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I am up for a quick meet. I have always enjoyed your posts and would most like to meet ya for a few cold ones. When you get info, drop me a line..either here or PM. I would need to know what side of town or business your coming for to suggest accommodations. I do live quite close to the airport if you are flying. Darn ya missed my birthday by 4 days, oh well I can celebrate early! I'll talk to mommy about it, perhaps we could get a sitter. (That's for our kids, Silly!)

Hia Repaid,

I should get to your area around 8 PM Wednesday, would you be interested in meeting for dinner/late lunch on Thursday?

Whichever is fine w/ me...I am pretty excited to meet you, I hope that is still a go. Please let me know.

Hia Repaid,

I should get to your area around 8 PM Wednesday, would you be interested in meeting for dinner/late lunch on Thursday?

Whichever is fine w/ me...I am pretty excited to meet you, I hope that is still a go. Please let me know.

Huggie

:biker_h4h:

Still on sent ya a PM. See ya soon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Repaid1 :thumbsup:

Hia...It was great to meet you in Columbus this past weekend. Real people that enjoy life and doing usual stuff except we are padded...it was so cool to meet you & Mommy. I wanted to say Happy Birthday to you - we had a few brews to celebrate in your hangout:) Your peeps are very nice, they treated me very politely. I hope your day went well for you, I know you had a big shindig planned. It was cool that I could kinda be part of your birthday this year. Happy birthday, may you enjoy many more!

I made it home with no problem - it was a beautiful day to ride my bike. I-70 in oHIo is beautiful.

7b6b68d2.gif

Repaid1

that darn html code, LOL :)

UHHHHHH.. Just woke up from the Birthday..Yesterday..yeah that's it... yesterday.. or was it last night..or this morning.. HUGGIE is a awesome dude..got a real nice Harley too. He fit in really well with the biker crowd here. Bet he was the only one with a diaper on. Then again..I win... no he wasn't. :D:P O...H..I..Odamn my head hurts..what the hell is in a chocolate martini????

Oh yeah..and for those who haven't met a real AB/DL..what the heck??? We are just like anybody else like Huggie said. Damn..ask him we sat in "my" bar and talked about Diapers the whole day.. My "friends" just sat there and knew nothing wiser.. well if they did they never said anything. The funny thing was I never really got along with a DL so much before..he's got a really nice "mommy" (sorry couldn't resist) too..so get out there guys and meet somebody!!! Huggie is a really great guy too!

Diapers and a Harley..Hmmm. Kinda dead'ns the vibration doesn't it??

P.S. Damn HTML.. ;):P

hangover.jpg

hangover.jpg

Hey Repaid sounds like you tore it up boy!!! Wish I could have hung out...I'll be back to visit ya eventually. I am going to bring a few biker bros with me one day. You & I will stay in touch.

"here is my birthday present", LOL :)tylenol.jpg