LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do Your Friends Know?

I was wondering how many people have friends who know about your guilty pleasure?

Yesterday this friend came over to visit me and my daddy. He'd originally spoken to my daddy and he'd told me who was coming over but not when. Well during the visit I needed a change badly and since house rules are I'm not allowed to change myself I had to ask daddy. I whispered it to him and he excused the both of us and led me off to be changed.

Well while we were taking care of that piece of business my firend had to go to the bathroom. He was looking for it and accidentally found my daddy's room/my nursery. Daddy was in the middle of changing me when the door opened and well you can imagine the embarrassment. Our friend didn't say anything he just closed the door and went on looking for the bathroom. When daddy was finished with me we went back into the living room to wait and see what he would say. Our friend walked in, sat down and then he looked at me and said "It's pretty hot outside, you sure you don't want to take off those jeans and put on something more comfortable?" My daddy said "yeah what you've got on underneath's fine no sense in you being miserable."(they were both wearing shorts but all I had clean was those jeans I hadn't gotten around to the laundry other than my diapers yet) Well I took them off halfway and then remembered I was wearing a onesie underneath. With my face bright red I took them the rest of the way off and sat back down.

Then my friend asked "So, I know about the diapers but what's with the crib and all that stuff?". Then we just started talking about the whole AB/DL thing and how it's not necessarily a sexual kink, with us it's pretty innocent, just him spoiling me and that sort of thing. My friend was actually ok with it! Before long I was playing on the floor with my pacifier in my mouth and they were chatting as if nothing were going on, it was really cool! Just thought I'd share with you.

Does anyone else have any friends that know about your secret and accepted it?

My best friend knows.

A long time back now, we were at an all-day music festival together, hanging out on the lawn talking for most of the day, and somehow or other the subject of various kinks came up. Of course I'd read quite a lot about the subject, so I talked about them fairly knowledgeably; he asked me how I knew all this stuff. At first I just said I found the general subject of human sexuality interesting; he accepted that, and asked me to tell him more. So I chattered away about all the things I'd read about: bondage, SM, D/s, crossdressing, infantilism, various other fetishes--all in a detached, theoretical way, not letting on that I was into any of them myself.

He's a smart guy, though, and at some point he asked me again if I had any actual experience with these things, or if it was all just book-learnin'? I admitted that yes, I did have some interests in this area that weren't purely academic, but I'd rather keep the details private, and he was cool with that. And then I thought... what the hell, this guy's been my best friend since we were 13. So I changed my mind, and told him the truth.

And he was just fine with it. He returned my confidence by telling me about a few of his own kinks, and I was fine with those too, and both of us felt a lot better about ourselves afterward. It was so much easier than I'd ever imagined. One thing that really helped me open up about it, I think, was that I'd had that opportunity to make sure he knew what infantilism was (and what it wasn't) and to see that the idea wasn't in some way shocking to him, before connecting it to myself.

I've never come out to any other friends since then, but I keep a sort of list in my head of friends that are close enough that I would tell them if they ever asked. So far none of them has asked--no surprise; I don't ask them what they do in bed either. I have to admit, though, lately I've kind of been wishing someone would ask me. The closet feels a little cramped and I want to push the door open wider.

A few of my acquaintances know. I wouldn't call them friends because well I wouldn't trust them. HAhAHA, well they just found out because I kept my stuff out. I don't care what people think of me, and I want to learn everything about people. Some people are so nosey and rude. One of my acquaintances even was so bold to share it with someone I didn't know. You can never trust anyone. Especially this guy. His name is Alan. He's not an AB or DL, and does not frequent this site, but he defiantly has infantile tendencies.

The people who are my friends and care about me. Encourge me to be who I am and don't care. I don't tell people very often and I also don't care what people think of me. It's good to have a girlfriend who cares about me and don't hate what I do. I hope to sometime let her into this, but for know I'm fine where I am. Also. my male friends who know about it. Don't ever bring it up or care about it. I also have some on line friends that I visit and talk too, those know about it, but I Only met through here. I"ll share more of my stories later

A few of my acquaintances know. I wouldn't call them friends because well I wouldn't trust them. HAhAHA, well they just found out because I kept my stuff out. I don't care what people think of me, and I want to learn everything about people. Some people are so nosey and rude. One of my acquaintances even was so bold to share it with someone I didn't know. You can never trust anyone. Especially this guy. His name is Alan. He's not an AB or DL, and does not frequent this site, but he defiantly has infantile tendencies.

The people who are my friends and care about me. Encourge me to be who I am and don't care. I don't tell people very often and I also don't care what people think of me. It's good to have a girlfriend who cares about me and don't hate what I do. I hope to sometime let her into this, but for know I'm fine where I am. Also. my male friends who know about it. Don't ever bring it up or care about it. I also have some on line friends that I visit and talk too, those know about it, but I Only met through here. I"ll share more of my stories later

*nods* SO you differentiate between acquaintaces and friends too eh? Sounds like you've got some good friends. I understand about not caring what people think of you and wanting to learn everything about people. I just get a little nervous when someone who knows me well finds out about secrets in my life because, well I don't like to alienate people like that. I understand that the idea of a nearly full grown man acting like an infant or even just acting like a kid can make you feel uncomfortable. I only act babyish around people I really trust and people I know won't be offended by it. That's kind of why I thought it was so cool that my friend didn't freak out, it made me feel comfortable with being myself around him.

Friends are the people that understand who you are and accept it. They may not enjoy the same things you do but still they accept who you are, and as long as you're not forcing it on them no problem. Everyone else you know is an acquaintace. At least in my opinion.

Hey babyfur, how did your brain surgery go? Looks like you've made a full recovery in what, two and half weeks?

The surgery went smoothly, they were trying to reduce the pressure on my brain is all. I'm no where near "a full recovery" though. My brain's still kind of scrambled. But now it seems to be limited to speech and coordination issues(supposedly a normal side effect of brain surgery, in a few weeks that should go back to normal), along with killer headaches, vertigo and some short term memory problems. I've got a lot of therapy ahead of me but I should be back to relative normalcy one of these days.

I'm terrified of hospitals so I got out as soon as they'd let me, there wasn't any seizures or convulsions or anything that made them think if I wasn't in a hospital I would die, so after pleading with my daddy he agreed to let me go back home(I could technically leave whenever I wanted but he said he wouldn't let me stay at our place until they said I'd be ok)with him. The only real drawback is I can't get the drugs they were giving me in the hospital for the headaches, but they gave me tylenol with codeine though and it helps some what. I mostly rest alot and try to get well, I get in trouble if I try to do things on my own right now so my world is pretty much limited to my crib right now:(

Where's the rolleyes emoticon when you need it?

Here it is, Tris.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey BabyFur.... a hot , young chick change you thick adult diaper and put powder on your bum-bum while in your soft hospital bed?.... She hand feed you your pudding?... did ya have to wear a bib?...

Come on man..details!... :rolleyes:

so back to the topic at ahand/. i have never told any of my friends about being ab. I know my best friend knnows, he;s seen a few pacis, and some sippy cups aroound my old apartment but i never felt a need to tell him. All of my friends hve known im not afraid to try new things and was into kink, but theres no need to go into details of my sex life.

my daddy;s friends know he likes a girl in diapers, but they have never made any comments about them and never said anything to me about it, why would they,but im assuming they know, and one fo daddy's ex gf's is our group of friends so im guessing she knows im an ab.

so i guess some people know, but i dont see any need to talk about it with them, since it has nothing to do with out friendship.

Wow BabyFur, I cannot believe you are actually posting here like nothing happened.... :glare: Brain Surgery after being lifted via helicopter from an accident that included vicodin and vodka...... wow.....

Am I the only one who is growing tired of the lies and crap that has been going on around these boards lately???????????

Wow BabyFur, I cannot believe you are actually posting here like nothing happened.... :glare: Brain Surgery after being lifted via helicopter from an accident that included vicodin and vodka...... wow.....

Am I the only one who is growing tired of the lies and crap that has been going on around these boards lately???????????

You mean you guys doubt his word on this?........tut.....tut!!

The only thing I'm confused about is how he was in a car crash a couple of weeks after his "bf" had him committed. I'm no expert on secure facilities, but I always thought that one of the things they didn't allow you to do is take the car for a quick drive downtown!

Maybe babyfur hired the A Team to bust him out and escape the nurses........just like they used to do with Howling Mad Murdoch.......yeah that will be it! ;)

Beth

Here it is, Tris.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey BabyFur.... a hot , young chick change you thick adult diaper and put powder on your bum-bum while in your soft hospital bed?.... She hand feed you your pudding?... did ya have to wear a bib?...

Come on man..details!... :rolleyes:

You guys are a riot you know that, funny like a bubblegum machine in a lockjaw ward :rolleyes: . And you couldn't be more wrong, I had a male nurse, who looked like sasquatch in scrubs: 6'6" 300 lbs easy so hairy he had to be part wookie. I seriously have a hospital phobia, a few years back I went to a hospital and they had to stop my heart, but then they had some difficulty getting it going again. Ever since hospitals have terrified me. Imagine locking an arachnophobe in a small room with sevral tarantulas, that's what it was like for me. I spent most of the time crying and asking them to let me go home, I'd be good I promised, or sleeping.

@bethany: The institution decided that yes, I was depressed but not bad enough that I needed to stay there in the hospital, they decided to treat me on an outpatient basis: I come in in the morning for therapy and then leave in the afternoon.

None of my friends know about my AB side or me wearing diapers, but my best friend knows a bit about me being an ageplayer. We like to get together sometimes and watch the Gummi Bears cartoon that Daddy bought me for christmas a couple years back.

Most people know that I love teddy bears, hard not too, at one point I had hundreds of them.

I've very involved in the local Kink community and quite a few of my friends there know that I'm into ageplay. I've been to private parties as daddy's little girl and also been to a brat party, but I tend to keep the AB/Diaper thing out of it. I tend to just regress to a little girl in those situations, not AB.

*huggles*

Michelle

What's a Brat Party? That sounds fun!!

Beth

Daddy and I were at a week-long BDSM camping trip and they had things for most kinks going on there including ageplayers, there was even an AB boy there for the week. The brat party they had was where a bunch of us kids got together and played, we got into a water fight with water balloons and water guns and had other fun. We saw that my Daddy was smoking and thought he was on fire so we took our water guns and put him out.

Basically a bunch of us kids purposefully not being on our best behavior and having fun. They also had a prince and princess tea party where you had to be well behaved, I didn't make it to that one though... ;)

*huggles*

Michelle

Most of my friends know. My best friend, and his family (including his new wifey/my aunt) know, and are mostly cool with it. I haven't encountered any static, yet. (despite the fact I haven't been back to the PNW since Aug.)

One of my other kinda retarded friends knows, and he actually walked in on me changing one time. It was hilarious. He's okay with it, other than that diapers remind him of his grandma, who, I guess wears them too, and according to him, she smells. So that's his only hangup.

When I worked at Crystal, most of the other liftops in our dorm knew, and they were also cool with it. One even asked to borrow my footies for a day, since they were so warm while riding!

I'm sure other folks in my life know that I wear diapers, but so far, I haven't heard any ills about it. What are the rest of you waiting for? Be cool, do your thing.

Friends...not yet. But I just told my sister yesterday, who is the first non AB/DL person (ie. the first person I didn't meet on the Internet) to know.

I'd been gearing up for this for a few months, to introduce some people to the idea of me and diapers in case I do choose to go 24/7. I occasionally go to Philadelphia to visit her, and we tend to walk around downtown, go sightseeing, go shopping, etc. On two previous visits, my bladder felt like it was close to bursting...very, very uncomfortable...with no public toilet in sight. On one of those occasions I happened to be wearing a Depends Guard, which helped, but I didn't want half measures this time. I'd wet myself in a record store, and worked up the nerve to tell her just about everything on the walk back. She knew I had an underwear fetish, so this was a kind of extension. Then I mentioned the previous visits, assured her that if there was a medical side, it was entirely self-induced...and that I was wet. She said she's known much kinkier people, much stranger people, and was okay with it. Shortly after we got back to her apartment, I changed, and we both visited her apartment building's trash room, where I disposed of my diaper, wrapped in a small shopping bag.

It is a huge relief having someone I don't have to hide around! Lately I've slacked off from wearing "everywhere outside the office", but still do wear a lot. I don't plan to tell anyone else for a while, unless I'm wearing and a social situation calls for it, but my confidence level just got a huge boost! :)