LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi Babys

Guest Vixen Delite

Guest Vixen Delite

Hi everyone~

I am a New Mom and looking for more baby's to adopt~

I'm in the middle of the United States of America..

So get your puzzle map out ,put it together then look for the Arkansas piece in the middle of the map.

That's where Mom is~

If you would like to know more about Mom and her Adventure's being a good Adult Babysitter

~Then do your homework~

Vixen Delite

Hi everyone~

So get your puzzle map out ,put it together then look for the Arkansas piece in the middle of the map.

That's where Mom is~

If you would like to know more about Mom and her Adventure's being a good Adult Babysitter

~Then do your homework~

Vixen Delite

Hi Mommy!

I was out Arkansas way, back in 2006. Eureka Springs, to be exact. Perhaps we've met. Regardless, if there's a way to reach you, let me know. PM or: zurcerus1@yahoo.com/. I love Southern Mamas. They're the sweetest. And, sometimes the meanest. Do you have a webpage?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Hi everyone~

That's where Mom is~

~Then do your homework~

Vixen Delite

I want to learn more about Mommy I know about Arkansas, isn't that where the deer and the antalope play?, hit me up on my email at "mrfoshizelmynizel@yahoo.com" I know it's complicated, just copy and paste it.

• 1 month later...

Hello Ma'am.

I'm in Nebraska and just about into Kansas ma'am. I've been through Arkansas also and it's lovely. I hope to hear from you and chat in the future ma'am.

Yours Sincerely,

FDMichael