LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Doldrums

So, when you folks are feeling blue what do you do to make yourself feel better? I am at a point in my life right now where I feel like I am living for everyone but myself. As In I am taking care of all those around me but I am not being taken care of back. (Not in an AB sense) But, I cook for everyone, I clean for everyone and I find myself alone every night with nothing to do but drink and pass out. My wife and I are separated by 250 miles due to work and get to see each other every other week. Maybe this is the reason for me feeling blue. I don't know. Usually I'll put a diaper on, grab my paci and things seem to go away but that hasn't been working and my desire for diapers is waning at this time. I just feel listless right now. Bah. I feel bad for expelling this onto the boards but I figure somebody may have a piece of advice?

~Brian

Try a hobby. If you have one spend more time doing it and it will keep you occupied. Have you took a vacation lately? I know gas is expensive but maybe go on vacation to a closer area to your home. I went 2 1/2 years without a vacation I was feeling blue everyday. But finally I took one and it helped a lot.

its summer and thereare loads of summer activities for adults, join a sports league or take a cooking class or go to a book club, with ur wife so far away u sound like u need to get ur mind off the distance, make new friends orreconnect with old ones, insteadof spending every night alone go out and havesome fun... do something for yourself.

Sorry to hear about the Blahs there Bri...Funny, I was going to tell you to go out to a bar and have some fun...Looks like ya got that drink'n thing down though. Anyway... Things will get better. How long is the work thing gonna last. I assume it's a temp assignment. Just tough it out and do the best you can.

Like was said a new or old hobby may get you through some time. Just stay in touch with the wifeypooh and make the best of it. Cheers :beer:

Yeah, I've been staying in touch and driving up as much as I can. I have lots of hobbies and one of them is going to be finished. Im looking forward to taking my boat out and playing. I don't go out much because we don't have much spare cash right now with whats been going on with the boat project and such. I guess I am just getting a little bit of cabin fever. I'll take my dog out for a play and maybe that will help.... :)

~Brian

My 'cid days are LOOOOOONG gone but I ALWAYS know where to get some. If yer eva in the Dego and want some,let me know on here. $5 a hit. Good shit from what I've heard too. Almost shroom like or a cheap peyote.

Haha I was mostly kidding. I am pretty much drug free. Alcohol on the other hand........

Try a little Halo 3. Or 2. Which ever you prefer. That is if you're into gaming. If not, try learning a musical instrument. Like guitar or piano. Or learn some jazz flute (like my good friend Ron Burgundy). Lame joke but seriously try an instrument.

Turns out I was just heart sick for my wife. She drove down yesterday for a surprise visit. It was very uplifting. I can't wait till this distance we have between us is over. Its not right not having my best buddy around to banter at. Oh BTW Cammy, I am currently addicted to Rock Band. Beat it in two days on medium and half way though on hard. Hard is hard though, WOWEE!

~Brian

Hey Brian, when I am down I usually have a few beers and play a few tunes on my guitar, or having a few beers and listen to some proper melancholic music. Allthough I can`t say that I experience any great catharsis, it`s better than nothing I guess. Sorry, don`t know what else to say. Anyway, hopefully your situation will improve! Take care, and cheers!

Brian,

Just a quick note from the folks up north, sending good vibes your way. You could pick up a community college catalog and check out what they have going on. Learn a new language, learn to scuba dive, go do a skydive, write your AB/DL memoirs or some fiction about it, go the local rec center and see what they're up to, take an introduction to a martial art, or take the wife to dancing lessons, learn to kayak together, take up a new style of cooking, do a cycling camping trip, learn to surf, try making your own beer or wine (since you're an alcohol guy), learn a musical instrument or a new piece on the one you play, teach yourself a programming language, get involved in an open source project, go down to the Red Cross and learn some First Aid skills (become a lifeguard?), or go check out Habitat for Humanity and go work on houses for the economically challenged. Or perhaps do some introspection, read Plato's "Symposium" (It's a couple hour read and is fantastic), or read some of the classics like Voltaire's "Candid", again another quick read. Or go down to the local theatre house and get involved in one of the productions, they're always looking for help, even as a stage hand. Or if that doesn't appeal to you, get your HAM radio license, it's not that hard, or go volunteer at one of the local farms and exchange farm work for horseback riding lessons, or go cruise around the local vineyards and try your hand at wine tasting, read up on the different grapes and see what you think... the world is a big place... and it's amazing how much opportunity there is...

Hope something piques your interest!

--Lex

ohh and bri if ur ever in need to talk stop by the chat room and see who's around, we'd love to seeou in there and can sometimes provide a distraction from everyday life

Thanks guys. Its nice knowing that a person is part of a community that is willing to rally around them. :D Ya'll are pretty A O K in my books. :)

I have sense been able to get back to my old self again. With my wife's surprise visit and now I am at the river. The tan and the beer has made things melt away. :band:

~Brian

hope things are stil going strong for ya bri, glad to hear all ya needed was a to see your wife again.. it life starts getting ya down though, dont forget we are here for you!!!

i;ll let you sign my neon pink cast if you want.

man u know what is a real fun time sink ???

chain mail

seriously you can kill hours and hours before you get tired of it .. if you like medieval stuff this is for you .. and if you care to make jewelry this is for you as well, very lucrative if you ever wish to sell it.

also .. video games ?? its more expensive tho .. personally i go thru games like i go thru .. something you go thru very fast i guess. i cleared Crysis in 3 days .. thats why i have to play mmorpgs

Brian

when ever I get bored and down I Play Diablo II- Lord of Distruction on line. If you like hack and slash game this is a good one. My screen name on there is wildpatsfan1964 if you are interested in the game.