LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Walgreens Certainty

Anyone tried these? Are they any different or the same briefs in a new bag? It is a shame Walgreens briefs have become so crappy. I remember about 15 years ago when they were almost as good as Attends.

Anyone tried these? Are they any different or the same briefs in a new bag? It is a shame Walgreens briefs have become so crappy. I remember about 15 years ago when they were almost as good as Attends.

They are on sale this week, $6.99 for 20 mediums. That makes the .35 each!

The package says same great product but new packaging.

I Personally Like the New Walgreens Brand Especially with the New Narrower, But Taller Tapes & the Capacity level is Good Too. Just My opinion though

My Mommy just got a bag of these for me because of the price I guess. After I got over the Cloth covering, I found that they are a pretty thick diaper. They hold a good three wets. The Tapes are awesome, it great to know powder or lotions on your hands wont bother the tapes. The only problem I have with them is the fit. Being cloth-like you can't really give them that little stretch to fit snug so they just kinda lay there on your hips and waist. They always seem to droop. The extra material around the back of the legs looks alittle funny too. I tend to flip it and the front inside and it looks a little better. For the price they are a great deal. When worn under my street clothes I am always "Ironing" out my rear with my hands to remove the wrinkles because of the fit.

hides my diaper stash from rockys :whistling::blush:

Walgreens diapers are the same diapers as cvs and sams club.just at sams club you get a lot more for your money but they are all the same diaper.you can tell by the tapes they all have the same print on them(xxx)<--- looks like that.pull to hard on the tape and it will rip off the diaper!!!.