LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pass Time

I'm sitting here on the computer with one of my shows on the speed channel (It's a show were 2 "joe's" gotta guess the pass times of different drag cars on the 1/4 mile strip to win money.. I must have missed the introductions that one of them just had a baby. So The one guy wins a pass guess and gets handed the money and the announcer says "Glad you one this, I know you need the Diaper Money" :P then later in the show he wins again..and the host tells him "here ya go man, so more Diaper money!" :D

You know some drag raceing cars do wear diapers, they are used on the bottom end of the engine and transmission, to contain the fluids when the blow up ( rod letting go or piston failure comming thru the side of the block).

And alot of the cars in lower classes use them on the automatic transmissions, in case they disinagrate which is kinda' common.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sitting here on the computer with one of my shows on the speed channel (It's a show were 2 "joe's" gotta guess the pass times of different drag cars on the 1/4 mile strip to win money.. I must have missed the introductions that one of them just had a baby. So The one guy wins a pass guess and gets handed the money and the announcer says "Glad you one this, I know you need the Diaper Money" :P then later in the show he wins again..and the host tells him "here ya go man, so more Diaper money!" :D

lol funny. I think I saw something like that on a poker game once.

I could see a race car driver wearing a diaper. You know, for the long races. I recall one NASCAR driver, last year, who had the stomach flu, and had an "accident" near the beginning of the race, and just sat in it the remaining 400 or so laps.